Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribute

Mezro...always wanted to do that...
    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Huh?
    Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
      Huh?
      Yeah I'm confused too!
      Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

Originally posted by David Van Via
        Yeah I'm confused too!
        WTF...I'm confused as well.

Mezro...my post came through incomplete...I was trying to put together a little tribute to the cool GIF that Elvis uses...

Comment

Hell with it then, here's to E's gif.

SAL-UTE!

Comment

Originally posted by Mezro
            WTF...I'm confused as well.

Mezro...my post came through incomplete...I was trying to put together a little tribute to the cool GIF that Elvis uses...
            Ahh ok then. Yeah that is one mighty cool GIF. And it deserves it's own tribute!
            Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

Originally posted by ALinChainz
              Hell with it then, here's to E's gif.

SAL-UTE!
              Yeah, to hell with creative rambling and animated shambling...SAL-UTE!

Mezro...salute to ELVIS too...that guy posts stuff that always makes me laugh...and I'm not referring to his political topics...

Comment

Originally posted by Mezro
                Yeah, to hell with creative rambling and animated shambling...SAL-UTE!

Mezro...salute to ELVIS too...that guy posts stuff that always makes me laugh...and I'm not referring to his political topics...
                I'm sorry, Respect to the GIF

SAL-UTE!!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

Now if only he'd turn the gun on hmself...

Comment

Working...
                  X