Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Kahunaville: The Report...

Yes, we are all alive...

I almost got arrested...

Carmine is 'laptop-illiterate'...

Guapo, Buck Picasso, Carmine, Figs, DLR's Cock and all the other Army members we met are all very cool...

So I think I will break this down into three parts: 1) The pre-show drink-fest in the hotel room 2) The show itself (I'm not gonna hold back with my opinions of the show...) 3) How I was 1/2 second away from getting cuffed-and-stuffed by one of Wilmington's not-so-finest...
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"
  • superdave
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

Debauchery at its best, by the sounds of it....

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

First of all, thanks again to Carmine for supplying me with the room, the tickets, the t-shirt, all the beer I could drink, a cheeseburger with fries, and a hell of a lot of laughs!...
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

and oh yeah...I did get some video...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

the suspense is killing me...
          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

Right Fucking on DPA!!!

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

So I got to Wilmington at around 10 in the morning...I expected to hit more traffic than I did, and crossing the GWB was a snap...

So anyway, WILMINGTON SUCKS! What a useless excuse for a 'city'. There is nothing to do downtown. NOTHING. Unless you work for Bank 1, I cant imagine a reason for going there. It's like Philadelpia's sweaty ball-sack.

The place where Kahunaville is seems pretty cool...its outside of the main part of Wilmington down by the water...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Kahunaville: The Report...

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                Yes, we are all alive...

I almost got arrested...

Carmine is 'laptop-illiterate'...

Guapo, Buck Picasso, Carmine, Figs, DLR's Cock and all the other Army members we met are all very cool...

So I think I will break this down into three parts: 1) The pre-show drink-fest in the hotel room 2) The show itself (I'm not gonna hold back with my opinions of the show...) 3) How I was 1/2 second away from getting cuffed-and-stuffed by one of Wilmington's not-so-finest...
                Sounds like fun hijinks indeed...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

So I meet up in the lobby with Guapo, Carmine and Buck Picasso and I'm thinking to myself...do I introduce myself as Dave's PA Rental? It was kind of weird...

Anyway, Carmine's room is right next to mine, and those guys came prepared...two cases of beer and a bottle of Jack...for four people.

As you all read yesterday, Carmine was on a personal vandetta to injest as much Jack Daniels into his body as fast as possible.

He succeeded.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

So we're boozing it up, and suddenly everyone in the room is best friends...(thanks alcohol!)

after about two hours or so, Carmine is already in tough shape...he needs some food. So we stumble down to the hotel bar and order up some burgers...

And then Carmine starts RELENTLESSLY hitting on Cindy the bartender.

"You like David Lee Roth"? "Wanna go see him tonight?"...
                    I was pissing my pants laughing...(and shooting video)

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

more later...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Buck Picasso,

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Buck Picasso,

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Buck Picasso, Guapo Rocker (long hair) Carmine is the big guy in the back, figgs is back there witht he glasses, and DLR's cock is flipping the bird...
                            Last edited by Dave's PA Rental; 06-24-2005, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Mezro
                              Full Member Status

• May 2004

This shit is great so far.

Mezro...Carmine trying to pick up the bartender...LOL...welcome to a new reality show my friends...Carmine & Jack...
                              Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

Working...