Will Taylor Swift Please Get Permanent Laryngitis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Tob
    Look, 'Spills, HR called Def Leppard "lame" - he expressed close-minded ignorance. That isn't saying he has to like them. He may be incapable of such.
    I'm having some difficulty following the thrust of all of this. From what I've been able to piece together, Tob likes Taylor Swift and Def Leppard, Hardrock doesn't (save for some of DL's earlier work), but somehow Tob feels that HR is wrong or ignorant for not agreeing with him (Tob).

This is almost mesmerizing, but not in a neat, lava-lamp sort of way. It's more like a test pattern or the old static ant races you used to get on the UHF stations while watching a black and white tv set. Just not as interesting.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Def Leppard started a rapid downhill slide into suckitude the minute they fired Pete Willis. Rick Allen started playing fake computerized drums before he had to.

High and Dry was their last great album. Hysteria was the last one that was even remotely tolerable.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

A douche Trolls The Army.....

Alert the media.

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Tob was a fixture in the 9/11 thread. Managed to aggravate everyone with long posts that made no "sense." Managed to piss off "people of conspiracy" and "those who swing from media balls like jungle gym" , only to vanish for "months" and materialize to sing the praises of "Taylor Swift." I think the whole schtick was trying to post while astral projecting.

Telling HR to go to Joe (Elliot or "Thunder") to be told of the merits of Taylor Swift.
          Hey, gotta be easier than surfing to Youtube to watch her songs

I don't know if that cleared anything up to be honest. i was trying to benefit those who just joined the program.

is it Gnote? tune in next week.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
            Def Leppard started a rapid downhill slide into suckitude the minute they fired Pete Willis. Rick Allen started playing fake computerized drums before he had to.

High and Dry was their last great album. Hysteria was the last one that was even remotely tolerable.
            We walked out of their show after 3 songs last week and we weren't alone.

Even the review in the national newspaper summed it up quite well.

Poor Def Leppard have to follow this every night: no wonder they sound dull. Although the Sheffield rockers still have mega-hits like Rocket and, er, Let's Get Rocked, their streamlined FM metal sounds stuck in the 80s and overly Americanised. Action is a lively cover of the song by Sweet, but When Love and Hate Collide is ghastly faux-boy-band metal, making you long for the savvy ridiculousness that makes the Crüe a hoot: if they had a song as ludicrously titled as Pour Some Sugar On Me, they'd no doubt illustrate it literally.

Comment

• Tob
              Roadie
              • Aug 2011

"Unchainme" - my name Tob is the Hebrew root word TOB - "good' would be the English translation. "X" - from Def Leppard, this recording is refreshing, smooth, feel. Creative. The next step, release, from Hysteria. Give that one a listen.

They didn't "back" Taylor. Def Leppard stood with her, with singing, with great performance. They brought their best with what was given. Elevate! They respect her good parent with being with Taylor - she, in fact, called them, Rick, their good drummer. Def Leppard, gracious to perform with her. REAL.

"Mediocre" - no, your kind-of lack of understanding her is such, maybe. Her super-Sagittarian energy brought much needed relation to a people affected by war, "hate" via "news" media, U.S. bull-shit in general. She, with truth, is deep, "believe" me. Her music, feel, with Hey Stephen has great feeling, smooth with strumming guitar. Her voice seems "cold" at first, with singing, the she lightens, brightens. Learning. Growing. You Belong With Me has "emotion" - rock, too. In fact, she may have to rise above such "emotional" outpour, expression, not be held back by it. Last Kiss, Never Grow Up, the subtle feeling, deep, with Best Day, give these a listen, mp3.

That fact is, with truth, my "grammar" isn't "bad" - my brain, mind, is tired of war-shit, self-servers, beings that want what "they" want.

Understand, I recognize a few songs with Taylor with merit.. learning to understand "other" songs with her.

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

Botley is a Robot Butler designed by Joe Thunder to post here.

This is a fact.
                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

It's a big desensitization project so that we can tolerate alien beings.
                  Much work has been put forth to erase Taylors' antennae when they protrude "Uncle Martan" style while she performs.

Joe Elliot was good at the Freddie Mercury tribute. He stood with Tony "Iommi", and played with song Now I'm Here.
                  My mortal ears bled from the volume.

I hope Taylor's property has a strong barbed wire fence around it, just in case.

Spills out.....future posts will be in Morse code.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Tob
                    Understand, I recognize a few songs with Taylor with merit.. learning to understand "other" songs with her.
                    Ewwww...am I the only one here that is more than a little creeped out to have an alleged 42 year old man writing stuff like that about a 22 year old girl? No thanks, I'll take the woman within a couple or more years close of my own age (along with some of the non-imagined, real life experience that comes with that) every time.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

Watched it for a lulz on youtube.

As a backup singer for Elliot she's okay. She's helped out by having an actual rock band backing her+plus songs with actually half decent pop lyrics to help her out (the self-pity shit wears thin), and even then, she really desperately needs a male singer to help her.

It doesn't really sell me as a performer or a singer/song writer though, which is again, what's she's presented as. On her own, she's terrible. With a meh rock band? she can pull off being a backup singer.

Comment

• Tob
                        Roadie
                        • Aug 2011

No, "loser boy" - YOU have been trying to "change" minds, with your post. I respond, simple. I understand you feel "sorry" - you have been, in fact, such. "Sorriness" with attitude, Hardtime.

Hard2lk@, you make up "shit" - in fact, you have "sucked" for a very, most "sorrowful" long time. I have communicated that I enjoy a few songs with her, her merit with such, recognizable. Taylor, her being, is great, and she puts, with truth, your "fuss" down to "level" - sub.

Then, you refer to people as "sheeple" - may you get your ass kicked? She has everything to do with learning, growing, rock included, receiving help with "country" music people. Not everything with her may be the kind of songs that everyone may enjoy. I enjoy a few. Why have you been a "brainless" fucking "idiot" - "id" - you need to "shut the fuck up" if you think such of me or any person.

You "hate" me for Loving her, physical touch? Your "judging" with "condemnation" reveals base lack of "mentality" - and you go on and on and on, your word. Your words have been plain to see.. we know enough. You know "hate" - you began your "thread" and seem "upset" that I express myself. Why? "Record sales" or "awards" - neither equal truth. A good song, with truth, is a good song, people enjoying, supportive. Want me to feel "sorrow" for you?

Your "plastic" was known from your incessant name-call, "Barbie" & "Bimbo" - YOUR play-time. "Lady" - GREAT Styx song. WHY do you ignore her vitality, her obvious strength that serves as a "rock" with her kind of performances, her nature, her health, her good way that she has with people loving her? She may sing beyond your ability to, "dim" being your view. You "hate" - you "fail" - great? "Frustrated" - me? I'm creative, productive, joyful with my accomplishment. You "WHINE"~

Taylor isn't "desperate" - YOU have been "blind" with "hate" - "flush" your expressive "shit" (or "reek"). You have been "foolish" - name-calling, ignoring, hating. Samson has great records with TLB, HM, BOF, with cool "pop" songs, too.. he may be why "hard rock" exists. I've met with Dave, 12 visits or so, we understand each other to such extent. I think David has intelligence, merit, unlike yourself or your kind-of "self-defeating" WHINING that amounts to feeling "loss" - Dave is gonna hold your hand, do not worry, boy.

Have you realized? Sammy KEPT VAN HALEN GOING. Dave "left" because he may have felt it was his time to go - "cycle" of 7, his phrase. Van Halen expanded their sound that began with Dave, "pop" radio, kicking ass that you may thank him for. Dave has "fussed" himself. Ed "fussed" - those "extroverted" and outward-expressing ones. Sammy reflected his experience with Van Halen.

New to open awareness, "boi" dude? Again, Taylor has a few songs that I feel have merit. You have no merit as far as "Rook" has expressed himself. "Accept" that "sorrow" or state of existence that you may rise above. YOU have no "idea" of me or what I have enjoyed with music, de Grassi, Segovia, Van Halen, King's X, Rush, Boston, Journey, all the great bands with great guitarists.. U2, me, too.. your "mind" is, I think, "limited" - you have lack of sight, true. Insight, vision, you have not. YOUR "hate" - "INFERIORITY" - true.

Have you been a "braying" kind-of "ASS" for me? Great, we know. You have "problem" with comprehension? I understand. "Win" is how you view our "world" - win/lose? I've met Taylor, maybe, 12 visits. "Worship" - what? You must learn love with oneself. Why, you have called Sam "Inferior" - love the way you respect him!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Just a quick question....

Does anyone actually read this guy's posts?

I mean really?
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ashstralia
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Feb 2004

i've tried a couple of times lounge... in a way i'm grateful because it gives me one of those headaches that only beer fixes.

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Tob
                              Have you realized? Sammy KEPT VAN HALEN GOING. Dave "left" because he may have felt it was his time to go - "cycle" of 7, his phrase. Van Halen expanded their sound that began with Dave, "pop" radio, kicking ass that you may thank him for. Dave has "fussed" himself. Ed "fussed" - those "extroverted" and outward-expressing ones. Sammy reflected his experience with Van Halen. !
                              Awesome.

Send this guy to the pen.

Book'em Dan-o.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm trying to figure out which troll this is....

Likes underage girls and bubblegum music like Pedobear.

Spews volumes of schizophrenic crap like Sideshow Bob.

Is fond of the non-word "boi" like Santa's Douche. (Will he accuse Taylor of playing air guitar next)

My God!! It's a hybrid super troll
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...