X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katydid
    I am a Giant CUNT
    • Apr 2004

Bikers seeking wives

These guys wanted their html posted in Embryo Songs and here.

• Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

They must be insane to even take the time ask you for anything other than to lick their assholes.

Fuck you, BITCH!

Comment

• Wawazat
      ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

All of a sudden

God said "no"

Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Hey Wawazat...shouldn't your location read "Cunstuntinipple"?

Comment

• Katydid
          I am a Giant CUNT
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Wawazat
          All of a sudden

God said "no"

I like that, when FORD plays GOD he should use this in his avatar.

Comment

• Katydid
            I am a Giant CUNT
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
            They must be insane to even take the time ask you for anything other than to lick their assholes.

Fuck you, BITCH!
            If there are any bikers in here, please bitch slap this guy.

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Re: Bikers seeking wives

Originally posted by Katydid
              These guys wanted their html posted in Embryo Songs and here.

http://bikerdtguy.googlepages.com/bikerboyz.htm
              Liar.

Prove where any bikers asked you to post that shit here. Why would they want it posted at that idiot Yahoo group where you are the only one that posts?

You vacated that group just like you did the "Strummin' With The Devil" board.

I'm sure you were looking for your own biker (i.e. Little Rascal) for your own.

One look at your face and even Granpa would wonder what size cannon ball hit that catcher's mitt.

Fucking liar.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

If there are any bikers in here, please bitch slap this guy.
                We know there isn't going to be one biker that makes a post that says "thanks Katy".

Just lke the "hundreds" people you claim to have brought here, there has never been a post in support of you or your big dumb diapered ass.

Now, please croak.

Comment

• Katydid
                  I am a Giant CUNT
                  • Apr 2004

Friday nights all summer the bikers hung out at Myra's Cafe, inside and out, talked motor cycles, chicks, etc. While listening to live concerts in Wachovia Parking lot, where oodles of people brought their lawn chairs and sat. Kids, dogs, everyone came.

The classic and vintage car buffs displayed their cars in a parking lot there, some Fri. nights they blocked off the streets and showed them.

Then they had the 3 wheel bikers show last week. Last week was the last concerts for the season in Valdese (a pretty town with flowers along the streets, little shops, etc.)

The Waldensians pronounced Valdensians came from Italy and settled there. They also have "From This Day Forward" at a nearby amphatheater. Depicting their move from Italy here.They have tours thru a town built to scale of what their former homeland looked like.

They certainly know how to have fun, eat hotdogs, soft drinks, ice cream and enjoy themselves. Darren and I went to every concert except one this year. He had a friend who met him there and they prowled around up and down the main drag looking at bikes and cars.

Hildebran, NC have their 2nd. and 4th. Sat night classic and vintage car shows still. Scott Davis band, whom Doug Saunders who produces 38 Special produces will play. They played for the Morganton,NC Fetival this past Sat. night, opened for Tracy Lawrence. Tracy sang "Just Can't Break It To My Heart" and I and others stood and yelled, cause my son Kirk co wrote that song w/Tracy, it went to no 1 back in '90. There must have been 10, 000 people where he played, and they had booths, more music, radio djs, etc. all over the town almost. So I'd safely say there must have been 15 to 20 thousand people converged on the town.

We had to sit a block or more from the stage, there were others way behind us even.

When John and Kirk, my sons were in highschool they were playing for a grand opening at Wood Talk Furniture. It went out on cable tv. Doug Saunders came and talked to Ed and I about how good they were. Ed told him that they had a home studio. He asked if they could work for him doing sound and lighting. He asked that they be able to go up and down the East coast w/John Gindrone and High Country and do the fairs and outdoor events. They did one whole summer, they were like 15 and 16.

Anyway back to the subject at hand. I guess plastering my face all over someone recognized me; and e mailed me their website.

There were bikers and old car buff from all over USA there a lot of the time.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Bullshit.

Not even close to the truth.

You're trying to say that a biker saw your face on this website, or somewhere else and your picture had your email address and emailed you telling you to post that shit.

No one believes that bullshit and you are a liar.

All these famous people and your son lives with you sponging off the government.

Liar.

Comment

• Katydid
                      I am a Giant CUNT
                      • Apr 2004

AL, this thread is for women only. Can't you read?

Comment

• Katydid
                        I am a Giant CUNT
                        • Apr 2004

At the Tracy Lawrence Concert, after he played the song Kirk wrote, he had each of his band members play like someone they admired. One played fiddle like Charlie Daniels. Another played like Steve Miller. Then the lead guitar player played like Van Halen, he was all over the guitar, everyone were on their feet screaming and whistling.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

AL, this thread is for women only. Can't you read?
                          Can you?

Read these.

1. None gives a fuck.

2. No one wants you here you lying sack of bitter, hypocritical shit.

3. As you can see by the responses you've gotten in all of your threads, you don't have a friend at this site or in the world so find somewhere else or get more of the same.

4. Did I mention you old and over with and that you will be losing the "rotharmy" name you stole in the first place?

5. Fuck off and die. You won't be missed.

Comment

• Katydid
                            I am a Giant CUNT
                            • Apr 2004

Remember when AL sent me a picture of his motor cycle and himself?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Your obsession with me is beyond fucking creepy.

Not even that pic of you from the 40s makes you look good enough.

Ugly was is ugly is.

Hideous back then and one can only imagine what Ed looked like to settle for a skank like you.

I have never sent you anything liar.

Never.

Fuck off.

Not enough alcohol in the world. No wonder all of your kids turned out to be drunks and addicts.

Comment

Working...