X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baby's On Fire
    Veteran
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Nobody's died this way in months, not since we (the US Marines) levelled FALLUJAH...
    What does that have to do with it? You sound like one of "them" the way you seem to excuse cutting people's heads off.

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
      members here are always talking about the standards this site has to have and how some people lower the standards and put the site at risk.does nobody else here think that posting that link has lowerd the standards here and put the site at risk?
      if you are really 15, then you shouldn't be here.

and, baby's on fire, go to ogrish.

there's many dead sand ****** photo's.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
        Veteran
        • May 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia

You're missing my point. It has nothing to do with the race of people who get killed. What is repulsive to me is that anyone regardless of race can take a knife and saw someone's head off while they're alive (or dead for that matter).

Not only that but fucking cheer each other on. It's brutal.....all in the name of religion.

All religious people should be killed because they're ALL evil. Period.

Religion endorses the killing of anything non-human............The Muslim religion advocates the killing of anything that moves that isn't Muslim.

FUCK ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. It's the cause of all evil.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by ashstralia

first off there is no written rule than under 18's cant post (i checked it out with webby's) so i should be here

im not saying that everyone in this thread is fucked up and stuff,all im saying is people jump on me and say that i lower the standards of the site,and this doesnt?
          I really love you baby, I love what you've got
          Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
            What does that have to do with it? You sound like one of "them" the way you seem to excuse cutting people's heads off.
            When did I excuse cutting anyone's head off dick bag? I said it's not happening anymore because we wiped out the city of FALLUJAH (their base of operations)? So it's no longer an issue, is it?

What else do you want to do? Put every "sand ******" in gas chambers?

Comment

Working...