X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

By the way, Jerome.

At yousendit, you do not have to type in an email address at all.

Just select the file, upload it (at whatever speed ), and it will give you a link to the file after you are done.

Emailing a link to someone of a file you uploaded is the original intent, but is not required.
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 02-14-2006, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
      By the way, Jerome.

At yousendit, you do not have to type in an email address at all.

Just select the file, upload it (at whatever speed ), and it will give you a link to the file after you are done.

Emailing a link to someone of a file you uploaded is the original intent, but is not required.
      Well, it sounds way clearer now. Thank you.

Now I'll be able to make amends and upload files (thanks a lot again for the hints) and share them in my turn. It's awesome how much stuff I could download here thanks to the damn cool members who bothered doing it (you're one of them and not the least either )...
      It's time for me to do it too.
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• jgdrag
        Sniper
        • Jul 2005

Thanks for the links boys!

Comment

• VHdamaco
          Foot Soldier
          • Nov 2004

fucking tight...

that made my night...

thanks fellas...
          Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• Coyote
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
            One more try...

FileFactory is the best place to upload and share files with no limits since 2005. Send and receive any type of file up to a massive 5GB with unlimited file bandwidth.

Thanks to Cato, and Big Troubles.
            And to you, Jérôme!

Man, that video gave me a perpetual smile...

Is it just me, or does Dave look a bit like Mike Monroe (Hanoi Rocks) in this video... Or is it the other way around? :confused:
            Last edited by Coyote; 02-17-2006, 05:42 PM.
            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

It should still be working...

FileFactory is the best place to upload and share files with no limits since 2005. Send and receive any type of file up to a massive 5GB with unlimited file bandwidth.
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Cool video. I've only seen the black n white fuzzy version.

Thanks for posting WARF !
                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                  I have an Unchained video(studio/ taped live from either France or Germany) with Dave playing a fender strat. Its an 1982 production with dave wearing yellow/black shirt and massive head of hair like the Diver Down picture.
                  I have that too. They're just miming on a TV show and he is using the guitar as a prop. Probably just forgot to bring a mike stand to the show or something.

It's slightly funny for the novelty value and Dave's miming but not something you would watch again and again...

Comment

Working...