X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcook11
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Pretty funny, KOOK, considering the op-ed Brie just posted is FROM LAST FUCKING YEAR!!!

LMMFAO
    Right back at ya big guy!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

I know "Oorange" County is a hotbed of bipartisan debate, and when you're not in the hoosgow for bitchslapping the misses, you're probably listening to Air America........

Yes, you're correct.

We on the Left have been BITCHING NON-STOP for 6 years about corruption, wars, and the erosion of our Constitutional rights......

But do you really wonder why?

Do you not see the DAMAMGE done in the last 6 years?

really?
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't like the direction of this thread, so it's time to stop bullshitting and remember why we're all here....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1fUaXCmqME"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1fUaXCmqME" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

NOFX - Idiot Son of an ASSHOLE.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

demon do you like totally not understand that the political party in control has nothing to do with economics?

its called Capitalism look up the definition
          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
            demon do you like totally not understand that the political party in control has nothing to do with economics?

Absolutely dumbest post of your's to date.....

Do you like, totally even know wtf you're talking about, 17?

jeesus

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              I don't like the direction of this thread,

What possible "direction" were you expecting from an 8 month old op-ed from Brie?

Comment

• jcook11
                Commando
                • Sep 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                [B]I know "Oorange" County is a hotbed of bipartisan debate, and when you're not in the hoosgow for bitchslapping the misses, you're probably listening to Air America........

Yes, you're correct.

We on the Left have been BITCHING NON-STOP for 6 years about corruption, wars, and the erosion of our Constitutional rights......

But do you really wonder why?

If it is that fucking bad then the Dems. or whomever should use the strength of the ballot box.

I didn't personally care for Clinton but I also am not a person that continually whined and cried and thought the man should have been strung up either.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Where did you hear that? You gonna school me on economics? Nice try bitch.

The concept of capitalism is far richer than the definition that you so heartily encouraged me to "look up." Dummy!

Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 06-02-2006, 01:07 AM.
                  Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    What possible "direction" were you expecting from an 8 month old op-ed from Brie?

Once again, as usual, you would rather insult the messenger than spend time debating the message.

You have nothing valid to say.

Since the op-ed is that old, I'm surprised you don't close this thread.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

wow, go back to the books my man
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                        Once again, as usual, you would rather insult the messenger than spend time debating the message.

I'm surprised he hasn't either. It adds nothing of value to the forum. Why don't I just start posting some recipes? It's about as useful as a tired-ass thread like this.

Who knows? Maybe you already posted this a couple months back? Maybe it's some stupid test of yours to see if anyone noticed that you already posted this trash before...
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Your'e debating the message?

Really?

Where?

Please point out where you've debated this message in this thread

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Yep, just checked again.....

YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD BUT POST AN 8 MONTH OLD OP ED

So where have YOU "debated" the message, Brie?

Lying hypocrite

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

I posted the editorial...now it's up to you Leftists to issue a counterpoint to me.

Instead, here are the responses posted by the Left:

i hate these, "you never print the good iraq news" crybabies.
                              hey, here's a clue: the media has ALWAYS gravitated towards bad news, whether international, national or local. the media has the notion that bad news = better ratings/circulation. period.
                              but...in some circumstances, they might be right. take foxnews.com. put up 2 side-by-side links: "iraqis sign historic constitution" and "daughters bury soldier father killed in war." which one gets more hits? i strongly question anywone who says the constitution.
                              knuckleboner

It must be harder and harder for Brian to find these dumb articles... Seshmeister

So you would rather have a bunch of lying, warmongering, shit all over the constitution criminals who sold your country out to the Saudi terrorists....and Chinese communists?? FORD

Silly fascist dummy. Demon Cunt

Thanks for proving my point AGAIN today, Brie......
                              You are UNABLE to post anything but Neo-Con Op-Ed LMMFAO
                              Unless of course we count your "Waaaaaa Lounge is being mean" threads .....
                              This thread is so typical of you. Notice how you don;t follow your cut-n-paste with a follow up opinion of your own
                              So why don' you enlighten us all to the GOOD NEWS coming from this war.
                              And while you're at it.......what are the 3 accomplishments you're most proud of in the last 6 months of this administration?
                              Nevermind.
                              It was rhetorical.
                              It's been 6 years, and this country is no more closer to peace and prosperity than it was when you guys took over.
                              Thanks for the deficits.
                              LoungeMachine

Where did you hear that? You gonna school me on economics? Nice try bitch.
                              The concept of capitalism is far richer than the definition that you so heartily encouraged me to "look up." Dummy!
                              Demon Cunt

wow, go back to the books my man ODShowtime

I'm surprised he hasn't either. It adds nothing of value to the forum. Why don't I just start posting some recipes? It's about as useful as a tired-ass thread like this.
                              Who knows? Maybe you already posted this a couple months back? Maybe it's some stupid test of yours to see if anyone noticed that you already posted this trash before...
                              ODShowtime

Your'e debating the message?
                              Really?
                              Where?
                              Please point out where you've debated this message in this thread
                              LoungeMachine

Yep, just checked again.....
                              YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD BUT POST AN 8 MONTH OLD OP ED
                              So where have YOU "debated" the message, Brie?
                              Lying hypocrite

You see, very little, if anything, has been said by those of your political persuasion that actually pertains to the editorial except insults.

I guess I could possibly debate knuckleboner over what he said, though I mostly agree with him. (Though it wouldn't be the first time I debated someone with a point I didn't necessarily agree with just for shits and giggles or to get a rise out of them. )

I guess I could school demon cunt on economics, but he's too easy. He would also like to showcase his kindergarten behavior...in every thread.

I guess I could talk about recipes with OD (I'm an excellent cook, you know), but I think Max has that covered in a different forum.

Where does ANYONE talk about media coverage except kb?

Hmmm?????

Last edited by BigBadBrian; 06-02-2006, 04:14 PM.
                              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

I posted the editorial

You still don't get it, do you?

It's not "our job" to answer your endless op-eds.

We will answer to YOUR arguments [should you ever come up with one]

Cut n paste / Lurk n Jerk will get you nothing in here but dumped.

Don't like it? Start another menstrual thread to the webbies.

Comment

Working...