Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Savicki
    • Jan 2004

Katrina is Bush's fault!

Now we have U.S. citizens dying inside and outside the United States.
    President Bush will go down in history as the president who murdered the most people in his 8 years!
    sigpic
  • diamondD
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Maybe Howard Dean should ask him about this in their imaginary meeting?
    Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Soul Reaper
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2005

i'm sure Bush knew about 9/11 as well before it happened
      ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Oh please, the US is not the only country on the planet.
        How can an American President that has only been in office for 5 years be responsible for the entire worlds environmental problems?

Take a walk outside, see those big 4 wheeled things in many different colors?
        They are called "Automobiles", lol, and anyone who drives one is polluting the air.
        See all the plastic in front of your face right now? It's called a computer and plastic is a petroleum product.

Everything that releases pollution into the air is due to one concept, "Supply and Demand".

Everyone on this planet in one way or another contributes to the problem on a global scale, not one man in Washington for 5 years.
        I've heard the term "Global Warming" since i was a kid so every President that has served in the Post Industrial Boom is guilty.

That means me, you, everybody and not in that particular order.

If the consumer cuts the demand then the supply will also be cut resulting in a reduction of the pollutants being released into the air.

Somebody wasted a bunch of money on Billboards just to look like a fucking moron with a political agenda, as fucking usual.

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
          i'm sure Bush knew about 9/11 as well before it happened
          So did Clinton....And if he had done his job 9-11 could have maybe been avoided.

Let's face it, the people we have to choose from for Prez on both sides suck major donkey dick.

I have no confidence in any politician anymore and what i had before was not earned and my faith in them was ignorantly misplaced.

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Savicki, go play some Neverwinter Nights and come back when your head is clear.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
              I have no confidence in any politician anymore
              So does this mean you're not voting anymore?
              sigpic

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

He definately won't vote Democrat.

It's Republican or bust!

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Steve, that is a good question.
                  I have thought long and hard about how to approach elections at this point and i can't see me giving up my chance to vote.

There is more at stake than who is President. there are the local elections to consider and besides, we don't actually elect the President, the electoral college does.

The issues here at home are just as important as who is President since who we elect in our own communities find their way to higher offices.
                  In order to reverse the damage both party's have done we have to start in the basement and work our way up.

But Warham is 99% correct, I can't vote for a Democrat unless one presents himself that is positioned in the middle and has a track record that supports that position.
                  I'll never take a politician at their word again.

Oh, and i'm against a woman being President 100%.
                  Having to worry what might come down based on raging hormones and menstrual cycles one week out of every month is not a scenario that promotes security in my opinion.

I've been with women that weren't that bad, but i have also been with women that while on their period have become the spawn of Satan.

It's not about gender, it's about genetics.
                  And before i get attacked for having a sexist attitude let me point out that i formed that opinion based on what a majority of the women i have discussed this with thought about it.
                  more females agreed with me than didn't, and it wasn't something i thought about until a female brought it to my attention.

The bottom line is that if someone's record doesn't support what they claim while campaigning, they will not see my vote in their column come election day.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                    • Jan 2004

Well, Hilary may think these raging hormones and menstrual cycles won't stand in her way.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

The earth used to have big lizards called dinosaurs running around too. At one time North American was covered by glaciers. What now are deserts used to be covered by water.

The world has never stayed the same.
                      It's a pretty arrogant position to think just because we are here now the earth is suddenly going to stop and not change. Man has not been on the earth very long and maybe we aren't meant to be around forever. Maybe the big lizards will come back.

I live just south of Yellowstone Park. You know how much sulfur goes into the atmosphere from all those gysers and hot pots. When the volcano underneath blows, it will black out the sun for almost a year. Shit, that's a lot of pollution! Bison affixiated to death in the Norris Gyser Basin because the hotpots belched out toxic gas.

Now the environmentalist are worried about the automobiles and snowmobiles but the park itself generates far more pollution than anything manmade.

Man and his pollutions are a drop in the bucket compared to volcanic erruptions. The earthe changes and in that process, things get destroyed.

New Orleans used to be swamp. Man drained it and tried to hold nature back. Nature won, New Orleans now is swamp again. In my oppinion, nature won, man lost. How in the hell can you blame a hurrican on one person. That's some dumb shit.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Hurricanes happen, and over the next 10 to 20 the intensity and number of hurricanes will be very high. I said last year that Florida will be destrpyed over the next 10 years. I guess I was kinda right though, and I should have included the enitre Gulf region, hell all coastal areas are poentially threatened.

New Orleans is done, and will most likely be completely be rebuilt, if it is rebuilt. The water level is rising and rising, and the Army Corp of engineers said it could 3 to 6 months to drain the city. This is history folks, New Orleans is done, and we could see thousands dead. This is perhaps worse than 9-11.

Nature combined with the fact that the Bush Admin's budget cuts to the Levee Systems in New Orleans caused this. Frankly, why haven't the levee system's not been improved and maintanined so that they work?

Comment

• Northern Girl
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                          Having to worry what might come down based on raging hormones and menstrual cycles one week out of every month is not a scenario that promotes security in my opinion.

I've been with women that weren't that bad, but i have also been with women that while on their period have become the spawn of Satan.

It's not about gender, it's about genetics.
                          And before i get attacked for having a sexist attitude let me point out that i formed that opinion based on what a majority of the women i have discussed this with thought about it.
                          more females agreed with me than didn't, and it wasn't something i thought about until a female brought it to my attention.
                          Bullshit! Hormones don't make you a bitch. Being a bitch makes you a bitch! And it's the bitches that use PMS as an excuse to be a fucking bitch.

And anyone who has the ability to get so far as be a Presidential nominee, does not have any trouble dealing with her hormones.
                          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Yes, let's rag on Hillary for her politics, not her gender.

Comment

• Keeyth
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                              Yes, let's rag on Hillary for her politics, not her gender.
                              LOL! Every now and then, you come up with a good one War...:p
                              Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

Working...