• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

The Bitch Gets To Go Home ?!?

June 07, 2007

After serving only three full days behind bars, Paris Hilton was released from jail early Thursday, partly due to "medical" reasons — but she has been fitted with an ankle bracelet and must remain confined to her home for 40 days.

"She's confined to her home for 40 days," sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said at a press conference Thursday morning, adding that her electronic monitoring device has a range of 3,000 to 4,000 feet.

Hilton was originally sentenced to 45 days in jail for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case, but had been expected to serve 23 days because of state rules allowing shorter sentences for good behavior.

Whitmore said under the new agreement, Hilton would be confined to her home for 40 days.

"Because she has agreed to this through her attorney, her sentence is now back up to the 45 days. She has served already five days so that's 40 days," he explained, including the time she served on Sunday night and Thursday as "days."

Click here to read the rest...

I don't have any more time to waste on this garbage...

• FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Inheritance tax....no loopholes..... wipe out worthless inhertied rich scum like this whore and the monkey in the White House.

Then their descendants will have to serve time for drunk driving (and they will) like anyone else.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

Three whole days!

Bet she learnt her lesson. I bet she never commits a driving offence again.

In her mind, it'll just re-affirm the conviction that she is "special".

Now of course we know that she is a little "special", but she thinks we mean it in a good way!
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I am way too emotionally invovled with this. I am so mad. And I'm trying not to be.

The bitch adamently refused to eat what they gave her and started crying loudly all night long. So much so that yesterday they brought in her doc for a psych eval. The slut played them. I'm sorry. Had it been me, she would be ding the full 45 days and I would have told her tough shit. I wouldn't even care if she had a herpes flare up and could catch the staph infection thru her open sores. F'in deal with it.

I hope in next drunk driving adventure, she ends up in a wheelchair.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

Ally, I completely agree, although I'd never wish a disability on someone (I feel your anger though)

Is the food in prisons really that bad?

I mean I'm sure it's not delicious but it's got to be edible, right?

Fuck, if I was at the mercy of somebody else, I sure as hell wouldn't have kicked up a fuss like that.

But then, I'm not a multi-millionaire heriess with a team of lawyers waiting to sue for maltreatment.

Pisses me off.
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Coyote
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Jesus H, what a farce.
            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

She is being made fool of and it pissed her off. So this is how she handles it, quite like she handles everything.

Stomps her feet and cries.

I hope the rest of the "celebrity" world fucking unleashes on her and she is ridiculed everytime she shows her face.

And she was just harping about how she is perceived and it was all false.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

This is such bullshit!!!
                40 days in a mansion....ouch.
                Maybe she won't get to use the pool

Comment

• VanHalener
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                  I am way too emotionally invovled with this. I am so mad. And I'm trying not to be.

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!
                  The rich & the illegals have more rights than you and I. Fairfax County would have locked her ass up. Too bad she didn't get caught here; that spoiled little worthless gunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Coyote

Jesus H, what a farce.
                  Last edited by VanHalener; 06-07-2007, 12:54 PM.
                  ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• CROWBAR
                    Commando
                    • Sep 2004

Whining bitch probably did have a herpes flareup and maybe they didn't want that contagious cunt in there. I dunno. I knew she would find a way out of this.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by CROWBAR
                      Whining bitch probably did have a herpes flareup and maybe they didn't want that contagious cunt in there. I dunno. I knew she would find a way out of this.
                      Like she's the only inmate with an STD. Please. Bitch wasn't even in general pop. She was by herself, away from all and any harm. She was getting speciality treatment. She cried herself out of her sticky situation.

Originally posted by binnie
                      [B] Ally, I completely agree, although I'd never wish a disability on someone (I feel your anger though)
                      Better she injure herself than her end up injuring/killing another. Because I don't buy this Bible-buying and Buddhist carrying bullshit. She buys a bunch of books on spirituality and then carries them cover out for the paps to see? No one else I know carries a book like that. Easier to hold it by its binding than by the edges with the pages.

She drives drunk after partying way too often to not do it ever again.
                      Last edited by Ally_Kat; 06-07-2007, 01:41 PM.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• The_KiD
                        Commando
                        • Jun 2005

Did you really think she would serve the whole sentence? She is claiming mental health issues.. LOL.. More details are in my DAILY DOSE thread..

KiD

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by The_KiD
                          Did you really think she would serve the whole sentence? She is claiming mental health issues.. LOL.. More details are in my DAILY DOSE thread..

KiD
                          You mean the non-picture thread you keep running in the picture forum?
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Prez Steve Remige told TMZ, "There appears to have been preferential treatment." Remige added, "This is not the first time that this has happened. Remember Mel Gibson."

Remige believes preferential treatment is coming from Sheriff Lee Baca himself. Baca has denied giving preferential treatment to celebs.

As for Paris, Remige said, "On any given day, a thousand female inmates are in custody. Why is one case, out of the blue, treated any different than them?"

Remige says there is a huge medical facility designed to treat inmates with health problems, and that releasing Paris should not have been a first option.

The president of the Association of Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs (ALADS) says the Sheriff's Department may have given Paris Hilton a break she didn't deserve.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

This is a Joke.
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...