X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dstanzler
    Full On Cocktard
    • Aug 2004

A low in Dave's career?

Okay, lots of talk about Dave becoming a paramedic. Thats fine. But is it a low in Dave's career?

I was thinking all of the OTHER types of jobs Dave might have. Do you guys think he would readily become a late night talk show host? Or work on a Soap Opera?

Just a thought.

DAVE>sammy

Dave
  • steve
    Sniper
    • Feb 2004

Instead of doing something for himself, he's choosing to take 6 months and train to be a volunteer paramedic and help others for free.

That's not a low point.

Comment

• fanofdave
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Dave's interest in becoming an EMT/Paramedic
      isn't a career move. He's pursuing another avenue
      just like he pursued martial arts, mountain climbing,
      etc. Its not even remotely related to his career as
      an entertainer and utimate front man.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

No matter what he does (or doesn't do) somebody somewhere is going to bitch about it. Same goes for the rest of Van Halen. No matter what any of them do, it's never good enough. Now we've got people saying that even if they reunited and toured, they wouldn't go. After all these years of bitching about no reunion. I just can't figure people out sometimes....there's no pleasing them. I mean, shit, Dave's doing a noble thing and here's this guy saying it's a low point in his career. What the fuck ever.
        Formerly Tormented VH Fan
        Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• horty07
          Head Fluffer
          • Jun 2004

Dave is volunteering his time, would you respect him more if he was in rehab? People seem to forget that Dave has made it, he is successful and wealthy. He now wants to branch out and try something new, Dave is all about new experiences.

Comment

• dave_is_vh
            Sniper
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by horty07
            Dave is volunteering his time, would you respect him more if he was in rehab?
            hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
            "Bumper sticker on my rocket's ass: go home, the earth is full." DLR

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

A low point in Daves life would be reading this awesome sites postings about "low points in his career". If you find low points in his career; your not a Roth-Head, you're a Fuck Head.
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• manwiththedogs
                Head Fluffer
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                A low point in Daves life would be reading this awesome sites postings about "low points in his career". If you find low points in his career; your not a Roth-Head, you're a Fuck Head.
                Right on Brother.

Comment

• fe_lung
                  Sniper
                  • Mar 2004

Re: A low in Dave's career?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dstanzler
                  [B]Okay, lots of talk about Dave becoming a paramedic. Thats fine. But is it a low in Dave's career?

I was thinking all of the OTHER types of jobs Dave might have. Do you guys think he would readily become a late night talk show host? Or work on a Soap Opera?

Just a thought.

It would only be a low point if he'd called a press conference to announce he was doing it. Then it'd be shameless self-promotion.

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

VOLUNTEERING one's TIME to help their fellow man IS NOT A LOW POINT. You would have to be clinicaly RETARDED to consider this a "low point" in a persons professional life. In the past, this type of civic responsibility was looked upon as both noble and admirable. It says a lot about society and certain "individuals" that they could make derogatory comments concering this personal endeavor. Shameful.

Comment

• tobinentinc
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Apr 2004

*After all folks, he is jewish. It's his birth right to be involved in the medical field. Plus, he's helping people for free. Shows great class.

*(I'm not against jews or anything of the sort, just making a joke)
                      Last edited by tobinentinc; 08-29-2004, 09:34 PM.
                      http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...hics/sines.gif http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...m/kissarmy.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ve/vhlogo1.gif

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                        Commando
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by dstanzler
                        Okay, lots of talk about Dave becoming a paramedic. Thats fine. But is it a low in Dave's career?

Just a thought.

DAVE>sammy

Dave
                        A "thought", huh?

Your thoughts are stupid, narrow minded drivel.
                        <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• lms2

Yea, no tip of the ten gallon hat to you tard.

Its not a "career choice" unless you get paid for it. This is a special interest project. Broadening horizons if you will. WTF

Comment

• fe_lung
                            Sniper
                            • Mar 2004

Its not a "career choice" unless you get paid for it. This is a special interest project. Broadening horizons if you will. WTF [/B][/QUOTE]

Unless you get paid for it.... isn't that the fine line twixt whore and slut?

Comment

• L.P.
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                              No matter what he does (or doesn't do) somebody somewhere is going to bitch about it. Same goes for the rest of Van Halen. No matter what any of them do, it's never good enough. Now we've got people saying that even if they reunited and toured, they wouldn't go. After all these years of bitching about no reunion. I just can't figure people out sometimes....there's no pleasing them. I mean, shit, Dave's doing a noble thing and here's this guy saying it's a low point in his career. What the fuck ever.

Comment

Working...