• Show
Clear All
  • BlimpyCHIMP™
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
    Multiple-Banned Troll says what?
    Bandanna'ed do-rag troll-troller avatar, says "navy blue"

therefore.. the gay community define that as either top or bottom preference.

Gay Hanky Code, Bandanna Code Meanings
    Last edited by BlimpyCHIMP™; 05-07-2009, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
      It really is odd. I mean, how can someone make around 50 posts at one site in a single day, yet ultimately end up saying nothing? It boggles the mind.
      I'm glad my readership is up with you, thanks for following my ookook here.

Unfortunately I don't follow your moronic dritherings and I'm not about to since they're usually void of much depth.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BlimpyCHIMP™
        I'm glad my readership is up with you, thanks for following my ookook here.

Unfortunately I don't follow your moronic dritherings and I'm not about to since they're usually void of much depth.
        The fact is, you have been banned from DDLR, VH Links and now Rothfans. Your own disturbed actions, your disjointed gibberish, along with the cut and paste nonsense you to tend to post speaks far more eloquently about what a fuckstick you are than I could ever attempt to. In your delusional world, the library seems to afford you an alternate reality in which the internet is some sort of community, of which you are an active, necessary and respected member. This explains your continued use of the word "we" when attempting to communicate your always ponderous horseshit. Unfortunately, this also apparently prevents you from having any conscious awareness of your own sadly pathetic and ultimately regrettable nature.

About the only good thing in having you on the net means that you are not out in the real world, either driving a vehicle or screwing up people's orders while working at the drive through.

You have proven time and again to be a reprehensible piece of shit. As such, you really are not worth discussing, let alone engaging. Feel free to go fuck an electrified fence, you despicable turd.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

You have proven time and again to be a reprehensible piece of shit. As such, you really are not worth discussing, let alone engaging. Feel free to go fuck an electrified fence, you despicable turd.
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
            Banned
            • May 2004

You have proven time and again to be a reprehensible piece of shit. As such, you really are not worth discussing, let alone engaging.
            I feel as though something I posted has resonated within you because you tend to go on and on in your condescending not just me but anyone you dislike.

However, the first I heard about you, was someone crying on DDLR about how they were mistreating you at Warhams' place.

So I could give a shit like Warham could give a shit - actually Dr Maddvibe banned me Duration: Forever.

I think you are well acquainted with Dr Maddvibe. He's handed you your ass on a number of occasions!

Which was how I found you: your alias, bitching about Rothfans on Vonnie's site.

I don't dislike you Chef really, I do sympathize but don't come against me ookook or you'll find the ball racked back to your court at doublespeed OK?

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

My alias? What on Earth are you blabbing about? I use the same name at every site I visit. It's not like I have to hide behind another name. As for Maddvibe, he is a friend. We may disagree from time to time, yet are friends nonetheless.

Do you ever have your facts correct, let alone have the slightest idea of what you are talking about?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                Banned
                • May 2004

Of course not. That's why I invented Google and Al Gore, so I don't have to!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The only thing you invented was feltching strange men you met on the internet...

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

The fact is, you have been banned from DDLR, VH Links and now Rothfans. Your own disturbed actions, your disjointed gibberish, along with the cut and paste nonsense you to tend to post speaks far more eloquently about what a fuckstick you are than I could ever attempt to. In your delusional world, the library seems to afford you an alternate reality in which the internet is some sort of community, of which you are an active, necessary and respected member. This explains your continued use of the word "we" when attempting to communicate your always ponderous horseshit. Unfortunately, this also apparently prevents you from having any conscious awareness of your own sadly pathetic and ultimately regrettable nature.

About the only good thing in having you on the net means that you are not out in the real world, either driving a vehicle or screwing up people's orders while working at the drive through.

Damn, laying the smack down, down..........Kudos, Craig.
                    Originally posted by vandeleur
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                      Damn, laying the smack down, down..........Kudos, Craig.
                      The one-fingered typist getting a reacharound from another one-fingered typist here is not that unusual.

Beast,
                      BC!!

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

The one-fingered typist getting a reacharound from another one-fingered typist here is not that unusual.

Beast,
                        BC!!
                        yawn
                        Originally posted by vandeleur
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Bandanna'ed do-rag troll-troller avatar, says "navy blue"

therefore.. the gay community define that as either top or bottom preference.

Gay Hanky Code, Bandanna Code Meanings
                          At first thought I was like they took rainbows and now I got to worry about my scarfs? I thought violent gangs had that code area...
                          Soooooo... I followed the link you posted..

And I quote from the link you provided......
                          Although not as widely used these days, it is still a worthwhile resource
                          An old timer, you are, I see.......

Just stop with the silly code, admit you are gay. And be comfortable with your self as you are.
                          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                          sigpic

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

How the Hell do gays memorize that whole thing?
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I know! It was like freakishly extensive... and some of it HAD to be BS.....
                              I think the homo's are pulling the hetro's toe...
                              And I think that color is coral with striped dots.
                              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                              sigpic

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                How the Hell do gays memorize that whole thing?
                                The same way they've memorized the entire catalogues of Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar?

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...