• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by wolfsbane
    This is unlikely.

He must have had tons of imaging and cardiac work-ups/stress tests for his surgeries.

It is possible he has a cancer that is not seen on imaging, but that would likely show up on bloodwork.

A lot of cancers are beatable now that weren't just a few years ago.

Then why is he talking as if he's already dead?

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
      It's bad enough I watch his videos. I'm not signing up for his Patreon to message him. No email on his blog, either.
      He gives some spot assessments of other bands, especially KI$$. Myself being a lifelong KISS fan of the original lineup thru lick it up, he nailed his take on the greedy Simmons/Stanley enterprise… and he’s on team Ace and Peter as myself.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WARF
        He gives some spot assessments of other bands, especially KI$$. Myself being a lifelong KISS fan of the original lineup thru lick it up, he nailed his take on the greedy Simmons/Stanley enterprise… and he’s on team Ace and Peter as myself.
        Ace is still playing well. I saw him not too long ago. It’s fun. The audience was really into it. Everyone sang along to Cold Gin. But it was real rock and roll. I think a KISS show would bore me to tears.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          Ace is still playing well. I saw him not too long ago. It’s fun. The audience was really into it. Everyone sang along to Cold Gin. But it was real rock and roll. I think a KISS show would bore me to tears.
          That’s because Ace is the coolest member of KISS and is pure rock n’ roll, Peter is the nicest class act musician who loves the fans…. Paul And Gene are a disgrace! I lost all respect for KISS when they threw the imposters on stage and Paul lip synching to every track. Paul even attacked his dead drummer Eric…. Can’t stand those guys, I hate Gene even more now that he sabotaged Dave twice , by trying to get rid of him at the beginning and ending his career by calling him a fat bloated Elvis…. Fuck those guys!!!

Comment

• Silexxx
            Head Fluffer
            • Sep 2010

As Dave himself said in the ADKOT booklet "Thanks for the Dream.."

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

That’s because Ace is the coolest member of KISS and is pure rock n’ roll...
              Dude has his own hardware store, too. How fucking cool is that?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Never had an ounce of respect for Ki$$... all together crappy music and ridiculous costume bullshit. No use for em... ever.

This is Dave's retirement thread... take this Ki$$ shit else where.
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                  Never had an ounce of respect for Ki$$... all together crappy music and ridiculous costume bullshit. No use for em... ever.

Stop being so cranky ZZ, we’re gonna have to talk shit about somebody when Dave is done….. like another 20 years of Hagar claiming to be the only live VH act….. you know that prick is gonna be up al’s ass for the rest of career trying to get him to tour with Wolf and Mike, it’s gonna be pathetic !

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Stop being so cranky ZZ, we’re gonna have to talk shit about somebody when Dave is done….. like another 20 years of Hagar claiming to be the only live VH act….. you know that prick is gonna be up al’s ass for the rest of career trying to get him to tour with Wolf and Mike, it’s gonna be pathetic !

Comment

• Last-Loose-End
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Jan 2021

Update: Dave just posted a picture to Twitter: "The Last Tour...Unless It Isn't."

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo

I loved that shit when I was ten years old.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

KI$$ has always been stupid sexist triad rock for ten year olds.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Has Alex ever played with anyone even for one show besides Ed? Nope. He’s not going to play with Sam I Am or Sauce Sobowleski. They can be Cheese Whiz on stage in front of a bunch of asswipes until they both drop.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              My biggest nightmare is everyone online is nice and sane. That would be so fucking boring.
                              So...you're saying I'm boring?

The last time I saw Dave live was with VH in 2015. I have no desire to see him otherwise. My first memory of seeing him live is with VH, my last memory seeing him live, will be with VH.

Comment

• wolfsbane
                                Roadie
                                • Jan 2005

Dave has planned 5 shows 80 days from now.

Hard to believe someone who is deathly ill would plan five shows over 8 days with back to back shows twice.
                                Old farters don't do back to back shows anymore.

I gotta believe that he knows he can do all those shows.

This may not be his final set of "Last Shows."

Comment

Working...