X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by sadaist
    Too many words. Can't you just make it into a video so I can watch what you said on my TV?
    could be a first place winning post in the -Rothies- this year..lol.

SCORE!
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-06-2012, 12:44 PM.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

that scoot is worth no less with jr's new paint. az baby!! 10 days a year ya don't ride...wooo hooo. at least the mirror effect on the computer screen may produce better facial emotionszzz.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        that scoot is worth no less with jr's new paint. az baby!! 10 days a year ya don't ride...wooo hooo. at least the mirror effect on the computer screen may produce better facial emotionszzz.
        Az!!! I have been thinking of buying some land up in the hills above Scottsdale and building a new house...OH WAIT FUCK!!! No I wasn't... cause first I would have to get a job and a future and perhaps some built up capital and maybe some hot super, model chick, wife or mistress, or all three...(random tranny) and some flash car and a reason to live...

I'll be down in a week looking for a dumpster to crash in perhaps behind a chineese restaurant..( because the food is superior and it doesn't matter if it is fresh or a week old (that MSG saves us street bums fro seriuos wormmies)

Horn toad can tell you wich way to go...LOL!!!

Ride On!
        Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-08-2012, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Headly1984
          Head Fluffer
          • Jul 2011

that 1300 in the first post is a beast - I hope they sell that in the states sometime soon

this is 1 of my rides .. I like the naked standards instead of pure sport or any of the harley low & heavy BT's - the sporty 1200's are nice for puttin round tho'

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Great bike there Headly 1984 I haven't ridden many Kawasakis,

Yamaha and Honda and Suziki have been the makers I have found myself riding most.

There was this bud of mine (older brother of a close friend) I was perhaps 14 and the brother was 17. He had a kawa 900 probably a 1974, he put a longer front end on it it was maybe 3 inches longer didn't change the frame just wanted a longer front end for wheelies.

He would put me on the back for balance cause I was skinny and stupid or fearless..lol and get out on the highway pop a smooth wheelie at about 85 mph lightly role the throttle on wham we were up high, and we would ride that for miles..insane..!

He said I was there for balance I think he was just trying to scare me. He taught me how to ride one, for distance, dude was a great rider.

Japanes bikes really changed the game, world wide, they are fine machines.

Ride on....Don't wheelie falling off aint the same anymore...lol
            Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-15-2012, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• Reverberator
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Headly1984
              that 1300 in the first post is a beast - I hope they sell that in the states sometime soon

this is 1 of my rides .. I like the naked standards instead of pure sport or any of the harley low & heavy BT's - the sporty 1200's are nice for puttin round tho'

Nice . I had one of these a few years back in green..... amongst others .
              Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
              the chazzers are so lucky
              so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

dumped. whatever
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Why Was This Thread,Dumped?
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

I Got No Time To Drink.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dan
                        Why Was This Thread,Dumped?
                        let's start another one....

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

You Can Do It.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Do it.... this thread needs some competition or input.

I think I will quit my job and....

anyone got million bucks..? I swear I won't last a year and you will never get your money back unless you bet on me to get all killed and shit.

........Nevermind vids must be turned of in this thread some superbike Suzuki GSXR 1100... vids...pretty cool........FYI speed channel is running this weekends superbike from czech rep.
                            Last edited by clarathecarrot; 07-22-2012, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

rides in the mornin' are startin' to become bearable

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

The latest in modern bicycle innovation takes some cues from the fictional mode of transportation used in the "Flintstones" cartoon. A new bicycle designed by German engineers does away with pedals and instead requires the rider to run or walk to generate speed. Dubbed the "Fliz Bike," it is actually based on the world's first [...]

Comment

Working...