No announcement yet.

Stand Your Ground Doesn't Equal Neighborhood (Death Squad) Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that the video's come out, Zimmerman's claim is shot to hell. Ever seen anyone that just got their nose broken NOT have a black eye (if not two) a few hours later? No bruising, no swelling, NOTHING that would indicate he was struck. The dude's lying.
    Last edited by jhale667; 03-29-2012, 03:28 PM.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Not eactly what it sais FORD

Latest development in the Trayvon Martin case, ABC News has obtained exclusive surveillance video of George Zimmerman taken in cuffs to the police station, and no blood or bruises can be seen on his face, back of his head, or on his clothes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagermeister View Post
        What it DOES say is that Zimmerman's full of sh*t. Martin's gf was on the phone with him up until a minute before the cops arrived. The timeline doesn't support Zimmerman's account. Another report I just read indicates witnesses say rather than try to render assistance to the kid after shooting him, he stood over him and held him down - wtf would you do that when you just shot someone in the chest?? The "fight" was clearly over at that point.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...trayvon-martin

Not going to re-post the entire thing here, but there's a couple of standout quotes:

A woman who says she and her roommate witnessed the final moments of Trayvon Martin's life told Dateline NBC that George Zimmerman had "his hands pressed on his back" and "never turned him over or tried to help him."

Mary Cutcher told Dateline that she and her roommate both saw Zimmerman "straddling the body, basically a foot on both sides of Trayvon's body, and his hands pressed on his back."

Cutcher added that Zimmerman told her and her roommate to call the police.

"Zimmerman never turned him over or tried to help him or CPR or anything," Cutcher said.

If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• I think the majority of the country is past the racist bullshit. Honestly, we just need to stop giving the fuck twits attention.
          Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-29-2012, 04:11 PM.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
            I think the majority of the country is past the racist bullshit. Honestly, we just need to stop giving the fuck twits attention.

If you look at the irrational rush to demonize this kid (even by a couple of 'tards on this board) to somehow justify this insane a**hat targetting, stalking, and shooting an unarmed kid for walking while black, you see unfortunately we've still got a LONG way to go before racist bullsh*t is a thing of the past.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
              Not the same situation, Zimmerman had a gun, the kid had Skittles...

Sounds almost hypothetically implausible, but okay: the guy was on his property, again not even a remotely similar situation. Your cousin has a right to defend his property and family. Why exactly he'd do an "end-around" I don't know...

Um, the kid was on a public street and not trying to enter anyones' property. Maybe your cousin can go out and accost people then shoot them based on poor judgement?

Um, Zimmerman approached him. Everything afterward is based on Zimmerman's unquestionably biased account of what happened next...

Well, with that new video coming out, i just can't see it happening the way Zimmerman said it did. Anyone that knows anything about a broken nose, knows that, blood just goes just fucking everywhere and he just doesn't have the appearance of someone who was getting the shit kicked out of him. Blood would have been all over his shirt even after he got attended to from the paramedics. People do some stupid shit in the heat of the moment. If it is proved that he shot that kid because of some bullshit, he deserves to get everything he is getting. On the other hand, this needs to just be settled within the system and all this media circus needs to just back off.

The reason why i said, if this would have been the other way around, and the teen would have had the gun and attacked and killed Zimmerman, it would not have made national news, is because, that type of crime is so common. Black on black crime, black on white crime, white on white crime happens so much everyday, i really think the public is just numb to it, and that's a shame. It needs to be addressed and instead of Jackson and Sharpton and the majority of blacks in this country coming out of their hole when only this type of crime happens, they need to be proactive within their own community and not when it's this low percentage white killing a black type of event. You don't see these guys unless it's this type of an event and all the other killings that is around 90% black on black happen each and every day, and they are nowhere to be found, yet the black community follows them like sheep.

Like i said though, there is always a way around this type of situation. Even if Zimmerman was pursuing the teen, it didn't need to become confrontational and that will be determined by how close were the two standing from each other when the trigger was pulled. If Zimmerman screamed out, stop, turn around i got a gun, and just fired on the kid, whoa, that's crazy/murder. If it is found that Zimmerman caught up with the teen and the teen took a forceful attitude and started to come toward Zimmerman, even with a gun drawn, i could imagine a backing off and a more civil conversation of, hey man, i live right up the road here, just walking home, you can follow me, i don't care type of thing happening. If that didn't happen and the gun was never drawn and the teen kept coming forward and once they were in the heat of things the gun was pulled and fired, it doesn't make it right, but cooler heads would have led this situation to much different outcome without a killing being involved.
              Last edited by MUSICMANN; 03-29-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhale667 View Post
                If you look at the irrational rush to demonize this kid (even by a couple of 'tards on this board) to somehow justify this insane a**hat targetting, stalking, and shooting an unarmed kid for walking while black, you see unfortunately we've still got a LONG way to go before racist bullsh*t is a thing of the past.
                Oh come on. We don't have big KKK rallies in Washington DC anymore. 25 years ago you could tell racist jokes and people would laugh. They don't now and you get called out on it. Mississippi isn't burning anymore. We don't have segregation anymore. You see black people in places you never used to see them and everyone seems fine with it. Before there would be all the talking behind their back and wishing they weren't here. We elected a black president and that would be impossible 30 years ago.

If you are looking for perfection it's not there. There is always going to be the few who are going to make race an issue.

Gee maybe they will even serve us Yankees in Georgia now.

Comment

• Like i said though, there is always a way around this type of situation. Even if Zimmerman was pursuing the teen, it didn't need to become confrontational and that will be determined by how close were the two standing from each other when the trigger was pulled. If Zimmerman screamed out, stop, turn around i got a gun, and just fired on the kid, whoa, that's crazy/murder. If it is found that Zimmerman caught up with the teen and the teen took a forceful attitude and started to come toward Zimmerman, even with a gun drawn, i could imagine a backing off and a more civil conversation of, hey man, i live right up the road here, just walking home, you can follow me, i don't care type of thing happening. If that didn't happen and the gun was never drawn and the teen kept coming forward and once they were in the heat of things the gun was pulled and fired, it doesn't make it right, but cooler heads would have led this situation to much different outcome without a killing being involved.
                  Look at how renta cops over react with tazers. They taze everything that moves now. In fact, older experienced police officers say these less than lethal weapons make people sloppy. Where they should use more judgement and people skills they just reach for the tazer and use it. It's over reacting. When you over react with a gun you kill the person. I say give them a cell phone and a big can of pepper spray. That should handle most situations it works on the nasty bears around here and nobody gets killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                    Mississippi isn't burning anymore.

No, but a recent study found over 20% of white residents there still believe interracial marriage should be illiegal (40+ years after the civil rights movement, when we currently have a multi-ethnic POTUS, that's pathetic). So, still a long way to go. And to your point, Zimmerman is clearly one of those few who still made race an issue.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• So racism won't be a thing of the past until everyone welcomes interracial marriage ??

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        So racism won't be a thing of the past until everyone welcomes interracial marriage ??

It's an example, f***tard.
                        As someone who's been banned in the past for racist BS here, you're part of the problem, you should probably STFU.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• LOOK MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

FUCK YOU AND THE HOMO YOU RODE IN ON!!

YOU SMUG SON OF A FAT ASSED BITCH !!!

You're incapable of having a discussion...

Comment

• Riiight...and the large font (and projecting about your mother's weight problem) makes that an intelligent, mature response...idiot. Thanks for proving my point for me.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• You asked for it...

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                So racism won't be a thing of the past until everyone welcomes interracial marriage ??
                                If that's what it takes, I call dibs on Pam Grier. Then again, she more that likely would be too much woman for me to handle, and would resort to kicking the living daylights out of my scrawny white ass out of sheer boredom.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...
                                X