KISS News Bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
    Just in case anybody out there never heard the (unreleased) Wicked Lester album from 1972, here it is....

Sounds more like a cross between Jethro Tull & early Chicago than Kiss, though the vocals of Gene & Paul are obvious enough.
    Given the time and the circumstances...really good. I was surprised!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Here's another crazy blast from the KISS past... anybody remember the drunken homeless dude who pretended to be Peter Criss??

And I have to say... the real Catman handled this shit a lot better than I probably would have.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Eat Us and Smile!
        Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hain23x View Post
          Sounds like fun in KISS land...

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
            Sounds like fun in KISS land...

Meh.

Peter's pissed off at all three of them, although somewhat less at Ace than he is at Gene and Paul.

Paul basically has no use for any of them anymore, though he's still trudging along with Gene/"Kiss" until...the current "farewell tour" du jour is over.

Gene is still in love with himself after all these years.

Ace alternately bitches about Paul and Gene inbetween the odd stints of doing one-off projects/gigs/appearances with them.

They're all pushing...what...70 years old? Maybe Criss is more than 70 years old now? Still bitching about ancient history and gripes from the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and early 2000s.

It's over and done with. The four of them haven't played together since...what...2001? Frehley hasn't been in the band since...what...2002? Criss last worked with them in...what...2003? Even their most recent working relationship is 15+ years ago. Who gives a fuck about who did what to who where when and how anymore?
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry View Post
              Meh.

Who gives a fuck about who did what to who where when and how anymore?
              Obviously these four idiots.

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Eat Us and Smile!
                Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry View Post
                  Meh.

Peter's pissed off at all three of them, although somewhat less at Ace than he is at Gene and Paul.

Paul basically has no use for any of them anymore, though he's still trudging along with Gene/"Kiss" until...the current "farewell tour" du jour is over.

Gene is still in love with himself after all these years.

Ace alternately bitches about Paul and Gene inbetween the odd stints of doing one-off projects/gigs/appearances with them.

They're all pushing...what...70 years old? Maybe Criss is more than 70 years old now? Still bitching about ancient history and gripes from the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and early 2000s.

It's over and done with. The four of them haven't played together since...what...2001? Frehley hasn't been in the band since...what...2002? Criss last worked with them in...what...2003? Even their most recent working relationship is 15+ years ago. Who gives a fuck about who did what to who where when and how anymore?
                  To his credit, Peter has been quiet for years (with exception to his book). He also doesn't care what KISS does these days and has no interest wanting to do anything with them ever again.

Ace, on the other hand, is a different story.
                  =V V=
                  ole No.1 The finest
                  EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Did y'all see the story about them trying to have Ace killed?

Comment

• The Cheapest Stuff is A-Hall I need.....

Comment

• LISten, I was talkin' to some guys backstage before about havin' Ace killed, and they wuz tellin' me there's a lotta you people out here tonight...
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post
                          To his credit, Peter has been quiet for years (with exception to his book). He also doesn't care what KISS does these days and has no interest wanting to do anything with them ever again.

Ace, on the other hand, is a different story.
                          That's true in terms of Peter. He hasn't had much to say since his book, and while he looked a bit visibly peeved at the RnRHoF induction - I'd suppose because of the whole bullshit pre-ceremony fiasco as to if the original lineup would play or not - Criss has retired from performances anyway: it's not like even if Gene and Paul wanted Criss back he could do a full set (much less a full tour) anyway.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Watched some videos from the opening night. It's Milli KISSilli now. Paul's vocals are so obviously piped in, pathetic. Stage show looks interesting though.

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• For your little KISS fans...an Ibanez Iceman ukulele!

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
                                Watched some videos from the opening night. It's Milli KISSilli now. Paul's vocals are so obviously piped in, pathetic. Stage show looks interesting though.

Which, I mean...so many bands of all genres have been doing that live 'enhancement' thing for so long now that many people apparently either don't care or just accept it.

Me, I prefer to have whatever I'm hearing live be created solely by the musicians onstage in real time. Call it anachronistic, a dinosaur mentality/old school or whatever, but it's just part of what I want out of a live experience.
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...
                                X