• Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Prickly pear, bitches!
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• katina
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Nice color !!! Is that a tuna, cactus Margarita?

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by FORD
          I dreamt about you last night. We were in Croatia and you were bald and had a lot of piercings on your face. Silly.
          The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

no piercings here, but I'm "bald" for the moment. Usually shave my head in the summer now, though my actual hair follicles are just as activre now as they were when I was 2 years old, so no involuntarily hair loss here in FORD Country.

You will have to tell me about Croatia. Never have been there. Never have left the North American contient unfortunately.... though I would really like to see my "native" Germany at some point.... drink the beer, drive on the Autobahn and all that...
            Last edited by FORD; 07-22-2013, 03:41 AM.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

no piercings here, but I'm "bald" for the moment. Usually shave my head in the summer now, though my actual hair follicles are just as activre now as they were when I was 2 years old, so no involuntarily hair loss here in FORD Country.
              I read somewhere that you are bald over the summer, so I think that is where that came from. Strange that I dreamt about you. The rejection must really be bothering me, lol.

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

You will have to tell me about Croatia. Never have been there. Never have left the North American contient unfortunately.... though I would really like to see my "native" Germany at some point.... drink the beer, drive on the Autobahn and all that...
                I could tell you, but I have never written here where exactly my dad is from and I'd rather not since it's a small place. If you want I could tell you in a PM. Or just tell you what to google.
                My dad has been a lot in Germany during the 80s. He was a musician so he played there a lot. I know he was very impressed by how clean it was.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                  I could tell you, but I have never written here where exactly my dad is from and I'd rather not since it's a small place. If you want I could tell you in a PM. Or just tell you what to google.
                  My dad has been a lot in Germany during the 80s. He was a musician so he played there a lot. I know he was very impressed by how clean it was.
                  So your dad was a musician in Germany in the 1980s.... guess that means he was either in the Scorpions or else Nena, as they were the only German bands to crack the USA charts in the 80s... everyone's a silver hero. everyone's a Captain Kirk.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

truthfully, me and my punk rock friends dd'nt even know there was an "english" version of ths song, until years later......
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

So your dad was a musician in Germany in the 1980s.... guess that means he was either in the Scorpions or else Nena, as they were the only German bands to crack the USA charts in the 80s... everyone's a silver hero. everyone's a Captain Kirk.....

I wish my dad was Nena

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Homemade smoothie. Kale, avacado, peach, mango, blueberries and almond milk. Tastes better than it looks though, lol.
                        Attached Files
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• katina
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2012

Drinking screwdrivers, listening to the awesome Oshkosh Show, while waiting for the California show

Comment

• VAiN
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Doing a 1-nighter in the upper Keys.. Here's an IPA

Not an IPA guy, but it'll do..
                            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• So this is love
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by VAiN
                              Doing a 1-nighter in the upper Keys.. Here's an IPA

Not an IPA guy, but it'll do..
                              You're the man Cheers to you!!!!!!!!!!
                              Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• VAiN
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Big Wave Golden Ale.. Not bad at all..

Comment

Working...