TWO New DLR Interviews - December 2018 (Vulture Interview Added)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
    PS: Trudeau needs to go. Bring back the gallows.

The gallows and French chicks are the only good things the French have ever invented. I support both.
    You mean the guillotine not the gallows?

I would give them some credit for coming up with photography and cinema too.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And food, beer wine and liquor....

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I'm very interested to see this product line. I think it will be bad ass.

I'd also love to see a DLR fashion line for men in 2019. I think it would also be very chic.

PS: Trudeau needs to go. Bring back the gallows.

The gallows and French chicks are the only good things the French have ever invented. I support both.
        Dave did mention his wardrobe choice and 1920's Peaky Blinders... clearly he's discovered Netflix. Looking forward to a new season of the series!

VHND says there's a few more interviews coming from Dave soon. More to come...
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Pics... it happened...

And another...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Sometimes I miss the good ole hair threads...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk
            Roth Army Icon
            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• silverfish
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo
              Horizontal striped socks with vertical striped pants?!...
              Oh, for the days of assless chaps and the giant foam cowboy hat.

On a serious note - doesn't he look like someone called Gunny in an
              old Army flick? And does he have weird earlobes or is it just me?
              Originally posted by sadaist
              I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Maybe you're thinking of Clint Eastwood in "Heartbreak Ridge"? Not a bad comparison I'd say...

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                  Veteran
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                  Sometimes I miss the good ole hair threads...

You want a hair thread? You got one.

Ironically, Dave got a hair transplant and now that bald section in the right side if his head is gone.

But then he shaves it all off and let's it go white.

This is the time he should grow it out just a little bit and colour it brown like in 2015. He looked good in 2015.

As for his face, he should smother it with his tattoo cream. He spent way too much time in the sun. He's wrinkled as can be.

It's hard to believe EVH looks better than Dave considering EVH has trashed the fuck out of himself for 50 years.

Dave is the guy out of the band who actually eats right, etc. and he looks the worst

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

God damn he is old.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This is Dave the year you registered at this site.

It happens to us all, were you not a magicians assistant back in 2004, would you still be able to do that?

Comment

• vanhalendlrband
                        Groupie
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        This is Dave the year you registered at this site.

It happens to us all, were you not a magicians assistant back in 2004, would you still be able to do that?
                        How fuckin awesome was that as i was a huge sopranos fan and dave shows up. Fuckin rights, daves the man
                        When you think of Van Halen you think of David Lee Roth.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Ironically, Dave got a hair transplant and now that bald section in the right side if his head is gone.

This is the time he should grow it out just a little bit and colour it brown like in 2015. He looked good in 2015.

As for his face, he should smother it with his tattoo cream. He spent way too much time in the sun. He's wrinkled as can be.

It's hard to believe EVH looks better than Dave considering EVH has trashed the fuck out of himself for 50 years.

Dave is the guy out of the band who actually eats right, etc. and he looks the worst
                          LMAO... at 63 find me someone who doesn't have natural wrinkles that haven't had surgical help..?

Yeah, Dave is a fucking health nut... Red Bull and Pop Tarts for breakfast!!

EVH doesn't look any better... he looks like his make-up artist is a former mortician!

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                            Veteran
                            • May 2004

LMAO... at 63 find me someone who doesn't have natural wrinkles that haven't had surgical help..?

EVH doesn't look any better... he looks like his make-up artist is a former mortician!
                            He looks 94. Not 64.

He should have quit the cigarettes and whisky decades ago.

And I don't believe he really eats pop tarts. He is well informed on good nutrition if you listen and read his interviews, even decades ago.

Given another post mentions the Sopranos, let me quote Paulie Walnuts (referencing himself): I have more wrinkles than an old lady's cunt.

Dave looks in his 90's in that NYT photo. And very unwell.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Ed looks totally fucked up...look for his holiday tweet which I don't bother to post here for you lazy fucks

Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

They are doing very well for two guys who snorted coke out of the asses of diseased groupies for years and washed it all down with malt liquor and Jack Daniel's.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...