"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    and Mark...the words "Hagar" and "class act" go together like north and south-korea
    True...... You wouldnt even put money on this old nag to actually jump from the starters
    block anymore. Forever to be remembered as the replacement singer for Dave, that cried
    like a little girl when exposed to " A different Kind of Truth"

Could that album title be a jab at Hagar and his permanently fabricated recollections and
    figures ?
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

wandered out west to the california coast, where the folks who know about frostiness stay frostiest the most my brand new landlord proposed me a toast. my west coast host.

stay frosty.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
        True...... You wouldnt even put money on this old nag to actually jump from the starters
        block anymore. Forever to be remembered as the replacement singer for Dave, that cried
        like a little girl when exposed to " A different Kind of Truth"

Could that album title be a jab at Hagar and his permanently fabricated recollections and
        figures ?
        no...don't think so...hagar is done for them...and after this album NO ONE will ever ask again, if they play any material from this era...why play poundcake when you can have China Town?
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

God damn it! And here I was fully hoping Dave would be lending his vocals to gems like Can't Stop Loving You and Sucker in a 3 Piece.

Well, fuck. Reunion's been ruined for me. Packing up, I'm out.
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
            God damn it! And here I was fully hoping Dave would be lending his vocals to gems like Can't Stop Loving You and Sucker in a 3 Piece.

Well, fuck. Reunion's been ruined for me. Packing up, I'm out.
            Roth Army Icon

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

The only bigger Hagar fan registered at the Army is Three Lock Rock...I have it on good authority that shithead's still pulling for a 3 T's reunion to offset all this excitement...
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                The only bigger Hagar fan registered at the Army is Three Lock Rock...I have it on good authority that shithead's still pulling for a 3 T's reunion to offset all this excitement...
                G'day Bob !

Hows the ventilator hanging these days ? Left or Right ?
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Carmine
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                  Brethren and Sistren,

You have NO TASTE™©® whatsoever if you can't appreciate a grown man wearing a BEDAZZLED ONESIE™©®!!!!

That is all.

Icon™©®

lmao...

Comment

• wiseguy
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Feb 2004

On Tuesday, anyone who is on facebook should change their pic to the ADKOT album cover and storm the chickenshit page and advertise the FUCK out of the new album.

Just an idea.
                    Stay frosty now.
                    Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• Zing!
                      Veteran
                      • Oct 2011

and he will never get it...that's the fun part for me...he will sit there in deep bitterness and think "man, I got it all...made millions, gold records, platinum records, I am in the RNRHOF, sing better, write better songs, have a better band...and they ask for VH with that clown singing...this is not fair..." once again, Sam...say you don't care if VH has the biggest album of the year...say it like you mean it...
                      That's the irony of it all. If Ched could only deflate his tequila swelled ego down to, say, the size of the Goodyear Blimp, he would realize that taking the high road would actually benefit him. By simply stating:

"Congrats to Van Halen for putting together a terrific album. I honestly never thought they could get it together with Dave, but they managed to pull it off. I am especially proud of my old friend Eddie, who conquered his demons that he battled for so long. I am proud of my ten years with this band - I think we made some amazing music together, but this is clearly their time to shine. I wish them luck on their upcoming tour."

It would never happen, of course. But by being gracious, Ched Chunker could paint himself as a cool cat and pad his sales of Van Hagar units. Instead, he has taken the low road and opened his bitter blow-hole and spewed negativity, alienating what few fans he has left.
                      Last edited by Zing!; 02-05-2012, 10:18 AM. Reason: Spam Overload. Abort! Abort!
                      My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                        That's the irony of it all. If Ched could only deflate his tequila swelled ego down to, say, the size of the Goodyear Blimp, he would realize that taking the high road would actually benefit him. By simply stating:
                        here's mine:

"hey, Chickenfoot has a new CD, and we're on tour...i want to talk about ME, not THEM!"

but i know that will never happen.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                          "Congrats to Van Halen for putting together a terrific album. I honestly never thought they could get it together with Dave, but they managed to pull it off. I am especially proud of my old friend Eddie, who conquered his demons that he battled for so long. I am proud of my ten years with this band - I think we made some amazing music together, but this is clearly their time to shine. I wish them luck on their upcoming tour."
                          even Elvis would give him props for that...
                          Roth Army Icon

Comment

• minkahed
                            Roadie
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by VAiN
                            It's so pathetic.. I mean, really..

All i get from the trash he's spewing is he's basically saying this: Ed gives you riffs for days and you actually have to construct something - joe comes in and it's paint by numbers. He prefers that.

Dave and only Dave can take Ed's riffs and build a song that is clever, creative, unexpected, original, abstract and has tons of personality and charm.
                            Awesome post brother !
                            Hot dog and a shake

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Maybe Zing is really Hagar with his hair dyed red...

Same eyes nose and teeth...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                Maybe Zing is really Hagar with his hair dyed red...

Same eyes nose and teeth...

now that you say it...
                                Roth Army Icon

Comment

Working...