X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

My Squeak in a stare down with Sylvester

Just don't look at the mess. My place gets badly neglected during finals week.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

What the hell is that under the TV? An IED?
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        What the hell is that under the TV? An IED?
        The bass and the satellite receiver.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Angel
          My Squeak in a stare down with Sylvester

Just don't look at the mess. My place gets badly neglected during finals week.

OMG Angel! What a classic picture! Thank you for sharing. That's fucking hilarious. They look exactly alike.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• katina
            Commando
            • Mar 2012

Christmas trees and pets?

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Remember the stray i told you guys about a few pages back? The yellow one. Well, a group of people that had been feeding him at different times finally all came together & hatched a plan (I like to think of myself as the catalyst since I saw the people at different times & got them all together). They caught him tonight & off to a new home he went with a nice lady & her husband who is a retired cop. Both really nice people. He will have a good home now & no animal shelter to kill him. I took a video of the capture by my video quality is awful so I apologize. Took him a while to get the nerve to go in far enough to set the trap off. Afterwards he growled a bit when first approached but was fine after that. I don't think he had time to turn feral.

Hope he has a good life. Gonna miss seeing him though

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

I've had a great time visiting my furry nephew. Wish I could steal him...but my brother said if I take the dog, I have to take his girlfriend too.

Comment

• katina
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2012

I feel so happy for the dog, Animal Control will not put him down, and he found a good home !!!

To save a life is something unforgetable, the couple who adopted him are wonderful

Comment

• katina
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Angel
                    I've had a great time visiting my furry nephew. Wish I could steal him...but my brother said if I take the dog, I have to take his girlfriend too.
                    What a beautiful dog Angel, thanks for sharing

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

I found this possum. Poor thing was scared to death. He was up there a long time. I watched him after I filmed this and he just stayed totally still. Until those late night parking lot sweepers come in. The guy that walks alongside it with the leaf blower scared him down as he approached. I really wanted to just grab him & lower him down. or take him out of the city streets to a more open field area not too far. But these are known for being mean & bitey so I kept my distance.

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Was sitting in the truck last spring on a drizzly rain day reading a book on the edge of this little field/canyon space. This fox came out & just curled up to nap right out in the open. He was there for like 40 minutes. The rain started in and eventually drove him away. Was pretty cool to watch him though. 3 short videos. Curling up - sleeping - waking due to rain. Enjoy!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

parade2.jpg

St. Patrick's Day

Oh dear.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Her face is actually cuter than a few others I've been with.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Hah that's a great pub debate.

Hot body but literally the head of a dog v. a fatty.

Ooops I hope that didn't sound in any way misogynistic.

Comment

Working...