Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atomicpnk47
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2007

I don't know which is wierder, checking out Dave's package or looking up the male version of the cameltoe.....

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by atomicpnk47
      I don't know which is wierder, checking out Dave's package or looking up the male version of the cameltoe.....
      As long as he was wearing a sock while he looked it up, it's not gay!

As for Bleater..... that ship docked in San Francisco marina a long time ago.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by atomicpnk47
        I didn't have to look it up. Mark of Mark and Brian used to say it quite often on the radio. M and B were L A based jocks with a syndicated morning show in case you haven't heard of them.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
          If I ever met you in person I'd wear one and my hand in case you decided to shake it.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ah, so now you're going to deny your own pronouncement that wearing socks prevents you from catching the gay germs.

Whatever.....

maybe you and Bleater should read this.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Heater
              Foot Soldier
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
              Blah, blah, blah
              Get a new gimic. Flush.
              A gimic? Idiot.

Comment

• Heater
                Foot Soldier
                • Nov 2010

As for Bleater..... that ship docked in San Francisco marina a long time ago.
                What ship are you talking about? How are you aware of this " docking"? It is a bit obvious, however.......

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Ah, so now you're going to deny your own pronouncement that wearing socks prevents you from catching the gay germs.
                  I never said anything about "gay germs" I said touching a dick even if it's your own makes you gay. That's why I'd have to wear a sock (or a glove) on my hand if I ever met you in case you decided to shake it.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Heater
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Nov 2010

Whatever.....

maybe you and Bleater should read this.....

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...hs-and-sadists
                    I truly think all you do is read these 2 paragraph articles from sites you feel are highbrow and then link to them or quote them as your own.
                    At least you lead by example with your posts, nothing but sunshine and lollipops, ever, from you.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by CreatureFrmTheC
                      And that is what you do when DAVID LEE ROTH is giving out JACK DANIEL FACIALS to his audience.
                      You don't take 3 steps back like its monkey piss. You OWN it.
                      Own what, exactly? The gay?

Homoeroticism off the scale.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Heater
                        What ship are you talking about? How are you aware of this " docking"? It is a bit obvious, however.......
                        Don't beat around the bush. One word would have said it all.
                        I agree the pretending to piss on the chick while dousing her with Jack move is pretty lame and Dave is a pretty strange dude but he's still the best singer Van Halen ever had by far.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Heater
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          Don't beat around the bush. One word would have said it all.
                          I agree the pretending to piss on the chick while dousing her with Jack move is pretty lame and Dave is a pretty strange dude but he's still the best singer Van Halen ever had by far.
                          Best fromtman, ok, but those days ended the day he walked away from it all. But he was never a good singer, and he has sucked for easily the last 15 years. Its ok to admit that.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I never said anything about "gay germs" I said touching a dick even if it's your own makes you gay. That's why I'd have to wear a sock (or a glove) on my hand if I ever met you in case you decided to shake it.
                            So then you must wear Depends, so you can piss your pants and never have to touch your own dick at all, right?

And if you never wash it.... well that would explain why no women would want anything to do with you and why you have to ------>
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

So then you must wear Depends, so you can piss your pants and never have to touch your own dick at all, right?

And if you never wash it.... well that would explain why no women would want anything to do with you and why you have to ------>
                              I'm devastated by your witty comeback. I bet you're the funniest kid in junior high school.
                              Last edited by cadaverdog; 09-19-2014, 08:50 PM.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Heater
                                Best fromtman, ok, but those days ended the day he walked away from it all. But he was never a good singer, and he has sucked for easily the last 15 years. Its ok to admit that.
                                What's a fromtman?
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...