Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-03-2019 @ 10:18 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yount View Post
    "They haven’t released an album since my last album in something like 1991 or ’92"

What??
    Senile bastard. His last years on Earth are going to be pretty ugly. I feel sorry for the people who'll have to nurse him to the grave. He doesn't need us slagging him off (although I find it FUN to read) because being Samuel Roy Hagar is punishment enough.
    Apparently, his memory is as good as his math.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    01-31-2024 @ 04:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Who can take that old fuck seriously....remember his alien stories?

DLR7884
    The probed the common sense and ability to write decent lyrics out of him.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. Thanked DLR7884 for this KICKASS post:

Romeo Delight (01-31-2012)

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    10-11-2020 @ 03:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks

So Sammy says "There's Zero Inspiration And Zero Creativity"..... In other words, he's saying It's just like Chickenfoot.

5. Thanked lesfunk for this KICKASS post:

DlocRoth (01-31-2012)

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-16-2021 @ 10:37 AM
    Status
    Thanks

2012 looks like it's gonna be a good year in a lot of ways... especially for music... VH with DLR, KISS, Sabbath, Soundgarden just off the top of my head. I'm getting a good feeling that this just might be the year that Hagar drops dead.

Like a Panther
    Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-14-2012 @ 08:48 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Isn't that adorable. He thinks he's people!

someone's doormat
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-31-2013 @ 09:11 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Eddie and Alex didn't exactly help back in the day, feeding the ego. Guess they desperately wanted it to work.

Quote Alex: "It was basically a situation where we felt that the four of us – the previous model, the Model T as opposed to the SST right now – that we wanted to get the world to be able to listen to the music that we were making. And Dave was just one step in the chain, so to speak, to be able to facilitate that."

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2015 @ 08:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Walker View Post
    This isn't directed at you Les... but why has everyone been led to believe that Hagar is a good singer. He's a fucking whiny yelper with no fucking soul or emotion. He sucks as a singer!
    Well said. While Sammy is a powerful vocalist, power does not automatically mean he's a great singer. His vocals lack soul (as you mentioned) and he has a very one dimensional delivery - making him unable to vary his voice to match the approach of the music.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-21-2021 @ 06:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks

ha ha...this is the from Chickenpoof's facebook site:

Enough with the comments about Edward and VH, Sam. You have to realize that most of us dig you the Foot and VH and are getting tired of being put in the middle of it. Not to mention the awkward position your latest comments have put the rest of the Foot in. My favorite singer joined my favorite band when you joined VH. You say that you don't care if you get another fan, you just don't want to lose the ones you have. It's happening Sam. Folks that dig you are starting to get fed up with your constant digs at VH. I hope if by chance you see this you take it to heart Sam. I'm still a fan but I don't think I've been more disappointed in you then right now with your latest comments. I know I haven't.

he crossed the line...big time...

11. Thanked DavidLeeNatra for this KICKASS post:

Bluesman (02-01-2012)

someone's doormat
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What is this? A Sammy fan thinking for himself? ALERT ALERT!!

13. Thanked Yount for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (01-31-2012)

someone's doormat
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Natra you should have bible bashed him with CFTH. Convert him over to here.

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 11:05 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The "Sammy is a better singer" argument bugs me.Better singer is entirely subjective and the argument is usually thrown about by people who don't know a thing about singing.Hagar is a lil' higher on the register but Dave has way better mastery his voice.He owns the lower range and can get way up there as well.Dave has substance to his voice.Sammy's voice is just boring

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2017 @ 09:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DLR7884 View Post
    Who can take that old fuck seriously....remember his alien stories?

DLR7884
    The probed the common sense and ability to write decent lyrics out of him.
    Damn...look what the cat dragged in!!

What's up 7884???

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2017 @ 09:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Bitch View Post
    It would be nice if just once sammy would say "Please,no Van Halen questions"
    He would never say that because then he would have absolutely nothing to talk about.

God knows that Sammy Hagar on his own is amongst the most mundane topics possible.

18. Thanked fryingdutchman for this KICKASS post:

Yount (01-31-2012)

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fryingdutchman View Post
    He would never say that because then he would have absolutely nothing to talk about.

God knows that Sammy Hagar on his own is amongst the most mundane topics possible.
    He could talk about his two years in Montrose.Although i am sure it is the same tired old lines,but with the name Eddie Van Halen being substituted for Ronnie Montrose

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:26 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,435 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Bitch View Post
    He could talk about his two years in Montrose.Although i am sure it is the same tired old lines,but with the name Eddie Van Halen being substituted for Ronnie Montrose
    Right now, Ronnie is thinking, "damn, if only he bitched as much about me, people would know who I am."

It really warms the heart to see the Hagar faithful attempt to shut him up. It's very telling. They know what's up. They're not all bad people. Just people with bad taste in music.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-17-2023 @ 02:26 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Folks,

All this shit from Hagar is human nature. It's a nervous defense mechanism. It's uncontrollable. He knows that everything thing he did in VH is about to be eclipsed, it already has been for that matter, by A Different Kind of Truth. It's the old playground fight "My dad can beat up your dad" shit. When you get nervous (and he's nervous) you find every way possible to rag on whats causing your nervousness. He knows he is about to be destroyed, erased, put out in the chicken pasture and unless he rips on VH...nobody will talk to him and he knows it. His new band sucks that bad...even though he tried by bringing in a kick ass guitarist and drummer to rival VH...Chickenfeed, is an epic failure..no one cares, at all. You wanna talk about a lack of creativity and the lack of anything that is musically profound...Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you: Chickenfeed.

Tattoo gave his first opportunity. It was weak compared to what I've heard since it's release on the 10th. I admitted already, at first listen...it was a clunker in that, it wasn't what I expected and lacked any real punch. That has since changed. But, casual fans ripped it...and he jumped on that bandwagon. He cited them "Reworking old riffs" as a lack of creativity? Oh no...more on that later...but many people, a lot of us included, kind of went "Huh?" when we first heard Tattoo. Web wars ensued over the song...here, there and everywhere...and there he was...shooting off his mouth. It still went to #1...

Here is what I think on them going back to the early 70's for some classic riffs:
    It's a statement, to me, that says this: We're going right back to where we left off! We're going right back to some of the music that fueled this band from Day 1...where it all began...when we were young and hungry...you can't get any more Classic Van Halen sounding than that. (for the record, that will be the last time I ever use the phrase "Classic" when I refer to Van Halen from this day forward. They are simply Van Halen again....now and forever) They are some riffs that could have been on any of the first 6 albums, we all know that but, for whatever reason, weren't. The old team (Dave and Edward) are back together again and there is nothing, nothing more creative than going back 40 years and saying to each other "Fuck yeah...pure Van Halen...the essence of what we are today...what we were then. Van Halen has always been "timeless music" to me. If Unchained was released tomorrow as a single, it goes to number 1 and stacks up against anything out there today. These riffs are older than most of us...the fact that are about to be released on an album in 2012 says everything about just how creative their music is, was and always will be.

Its a statement as if, musically...the last 28 years never happened...and he knows...that includes 1986-2004

You Sir...will always be remembered as "The 2nd singer", "The other guy"...you were never IN Van Halen...you were part of a band that made some music while Dave, Ed and Al sorted out their differences...and nothing more.

22. 13 users say thank you to Carmine for this KICKASS post:

Bluesman (02-01-2012),Dave's Bitch (01-31-2012),DLR Bridge (01-31-2012),Floridaman1985 (01-31-2012),Grant (01-31-2012),Jetstream (01-31-2012),Momshell (02-01-2012),moose (01-31-2012),m_dixon1984 (01-31-2012),Panamark (02-01-2012),riggodrill44 (02-01-2012),Roth & Roll (01-31-2012),sambo (02-02-2012)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:26 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,435 Posts

The head of the nail has been hit. Great post Carmine!

24. Thanked DLR Bridge for this KICKASS post:

Carmine (01-31-2012)

GOOD GOD, YA'LL
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-04-2019 @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I'm really trying to stay out of all the fighting these days and just enjoy me some new Van Halen. But Sammy is a fucking douchebag and if I was in his band I would fire HIM and hire Gary!

"How's it feel, old man?"
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2018 @ 11:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Reading or listening to - or better yet, reporting - a Sammy Hagar interview is about as excruciating torturous affair, as being tied down in a chair (Reservior Dogs-style) and made to listen, endlessly, to the sounds of fingernails against a blackboard.

Frankly, I don't know how that interviewer got through that ordeal by having to listen to every bit of that drivel...

Just woeful.

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-22-2012 @ 03:31 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carmine View Post
    It's a statement, to me, that says this: We're going right back to where we left off! We're going right back to some of the music that fueled this band from Day 1...where it all began...when we were young and hungry...you can't get any more Classic Van Halen sounding than that.

Its a statement as if, musically...the last 28 years never happened...and he knows...that includes 1986-2004

You Sir...will always be remembered as "The 2nd singer", "The other guy"...you were never IN Van Halen...you were part of a band that made some music while Dave, Ed and Al sorted out their differences...and nothing more.
    It would be great to find something to that effect in the liner notes for ADKOT.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carmine View Post
    Folks,

All this shit from Hagar is human nature. It's a nervous defense mechanism. It's uncontrollable. He knows that everything thing he did in VH is about to be eclipsed, it already has been for that matter, by A Different Kind of Truth. It's the old playground fight "My dad can beat up your dad" shit. When you get nervous (and he's nervous) you find every way possible to rag on whats causing your nervousness. He knows he is about to be destroyed, erased, put out in the chicken pasture and unless he rips on VH...nobody will talk to him and he knows it. His new band sucks that bad...even though he tried by bringing in a kick ass guitarist and drummer to rival VH...Chickenfeed, is an epic failure..no one cares, at all. You wanna talk about a lack of creativity and the lack of anything that is musically profound...Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you: Chickenfeed.

Tattoo gave his first opportunity. It was weak compared to what I've heard since it's release on the 10th. I admitted already, at first listen...it was a clunker in that, it wasn't what I expected and lacked any real punch. That has since changed. But, casual fans ripped it...and he jumped on that bandwagon. He cited them "Reworking old riffs" as a lack of creativity? Oh no...more on that later...but many people, a lot of us included, kind of went "Huh?" when we first heard Tattoo. Web wars ensued over the song...here, there and everywhere...and there he was...shooting off his mouth. It still went to #1...

Here is what I think on them going back to the early 70's for some classic riffs:
    It's a statement, to me, that says this: We're going right back to where we left off! We're going right back to some of the music that fueled this band from Day 1...where it all began...when we were young and hungry...you can't get any more Classic Van Halen sounding than that. (for the record, that will be the last time I ever use the phrase "Classic" when I refer to Van Halen from this day forward. They are simply Van Halen again....now and forever) They are some riffs that could have been on any of the first 6 albums, we all know that but, for whatever reason, weren't. The old team (Dave and Edward) are back together again and there is nothing, nothing more creative than going back 40 years and saying to each other "Fuck yeah...pure Van Halen...the essence of what we are today...what we were then. Van Halen has always been "timeless music" to me. If Unchained was released tomorrow as a single, it goes to number 1 and stacks up against anything out there today. These riffs are older than most of us...the fact that are about to be released on an album in 2012 says everything about just how creative their music is, was and always will be.

put that on the front page! well said, sir!

29. Thanked DavidLeeNatra for this KICKASS post:

Carmine (01-31-2012)

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

buahahahahahaha...the chickenfootnote's site on facebook has been "cleaned"...they deleted some of the comments on sam's interview...that stupid fuck opened pandora's box and now he gets what he deserves...

and remember that I said it first: there will be NO third Chickenshit album with satriani and/or chad smith!

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2014 @ 11:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 757 Posts

Dirk from Germany-
    They can't keep up with the comment deleting. Everyone's going there to tell Haggis to STFU.
    Even his diehard fans are giving it to him. geez

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    03-08-2020 @ 09:38 PM
    Status
    Thanks

33. Thanked neuralfraud for this KICKASS post:

bru87tr (01-31-2012)

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-04-2017 @ 04:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neuralfraud View Post
    Fuck him! What about the spammy fans commenting on VH youtube vids. A favourite of mine (commenting on the horrendus lyrics of Don't Tell Me vid), cleary this retard Craig3010 thinks these lyrics are better than whatever he thinks the lyrics of Tattoo are:

"A lot better then 'Sloppy Sally, trip that cat'."

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    I found one blaring consolation the last 4-5 years... No Hagar mention from the Van Halen's acknowledging Sam's existence... No mention in any capacity on the official band site... No reference to Hagar on stage... No Van Hagar music performed live... No references nor even innuendo nodding at Hagar in any of the new VH material.

To the band he can't stop obsessing over... they've shelved that shit further back in the closet than Cherone and the III era...

36. 4 users say thank you to ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

bru87tr (01-31-2012),Carmine (02-01-2012),DLR Bridge (02-01-2012),Hardrock69 (02-01-2012)

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-26-2014 @ 09:15 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
    buahahahahahaha...the chickenfootnote's site on facebook has been "cleaned"...they deleted some of the comments on sam's interview...that stupid fuck opened pandora's box and now he gets what he deserves...

and remember that I said it first: there will be NO third Chickenshit album with satriani and/or chad smith!

I agree 100%. I would have to say that those 2 guys and somewhat Mike are probably looking at each other, just shaking their head in disbelief. Hey, i can't stand that Red Round Fuck, i think that band he is in sucks, even though everything else out there sucks worse. To think though, the situation those guys came together in, was to just jam and make music, not be part of this internal feud Spammy has with VH. With that album only selling like 50k copies, and they can't even sell out a club, i think that the end will come very soon for that so called supergroup. I also want o mention, from reading some of the posts at FB from Spammy fans. I can't believe how pussified some of those people are with i love you Sammy, your my hero and crap like that. It is so fucking great that Ed, Al and Dave have buried those years that dude was in VH.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-26-2014 @ 09:15 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Walker View Post
    This isn't directed at you Les... but why has everyone been led to believe that Hagar is a good singer. He's a fucking whiny yelper with no fucking soul or emotion. He sucks as a singer!
    My sister has one of those little Taco dogs. The other day he was outside shaking and just yelping. I asked my sis, what was wrong with him. She said, oh nothing, that's what he does everytime he takes a shit. That image of that little dog trembling and making this awful noise, just trying to take a shit, reminds me of the way that Red Round Fat fuck sounds evertime he opens his piehole and calls that singing.

39. Thanked MUSICMANN for this KICKASS post:

bru87tr (01-31-2012)

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    are you kidding me? If you take Joe versus Eddie, Who can play the best? Joe or Eddie, today? Listen, I played with them both, I can tell you right now: there is no comparison today. Never mind the innovator that Eddie was. I’m talking about what they can play today.
    Sam is right. There is no comparison.

Just listened to the solo from Blood And Fire again and it eclipses anything Joe has ever done. Has the speed, accuracy, nuances, rhythm, style, and feeling to it. Absolutely perfect.

41. Thanked sadaist for this KICKASS post:

Bluesman (02-01-2012)

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-17-2015 @ 12:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hain23x View Post
    I'm really trying to stay out of all the fighting these days and just enjoy me some new Van Halen. But Sammy is a fucking douchebag and if I was in his band I would fire HIM and hire Gary!
    Heh... wouldn't that be a bitch. Chad, Joe, and Mikey fire Sam and hire Gary Cherone to sing on their third album. Ouch!

Shut up and dance!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-21-2015 @ 04:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Spam couldn't write his way out of grade three.

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-29-2015 @ 07:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I find it interesting after rock and roll HOF that Ched said "if we can all grow up and get along that we could give the fans what they want ..... A tour with both singers"

Really Sam???? How grown up are you acting now??? And do you really think the fans want to see you try to split time with Dave? Would the 3 twins ever want you back after the vile you spilled? Really???

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CDABOAT1 View Post
    I find it interesting after rock and roll HOF that Ched said "if we can all grow up and get along that we could give the fans what they want ..... A tour with both singers"
    Nobody wants that.Van Halen should of changed the name to something else when Sammy joined.Van Halen has only one singer

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-28-2020 @ 03:47 PM
    Status
    Thanks

That was always my feeling too. As much as it killed me that Dave and Eddie were no longer in the same band, it killed me even more to have to hear Spammy and Gary with the boys playing shitty music and calling themselves the name of my favorite band. I still hate that when I tell people I'm obsessed with VH I often get that same, annoying question - Spammy or Dave, to which I always reply "I love Van Halen, not Van Hagar". I'm trying to ignore all of the Spammy crap and just loving the new music, but every time he opens his stupid, vapid mouth I get enraged all over again. Selective amnesia time. Just have to Stay Frosty and count the days til the new album and shows. 6 days to go!!! 27 til MSG!!!

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Momshell View Post
    I still hate that when I tell people I'm obsessed with VH I often get that same, annoying question - Spammy or Dave, to which I always reply "I love Van Halen, not Van Hagar".
    my answer to that question is, that for me there has never been a Van Halen with sammy hagar or ga y chreone...and this is the FIRST album since 1984....and there were only two new songs in between...

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-28-2020 @ 03:47 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I agree completely!!

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

Oh god...I just now read the most recent bleatings out of the fat fuck's suckhole....

I cannot believe what a fucking tool he is!

Well, how can I say that? I have known for 30 fucking years what a tool he is!

Stupid fuck!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Sammy's own fans are waking up.
    Hopefully he wasnt exaggerating the money he made on
    the tequila company deal. Cos this mofo aint making
    any more from the music business. Reputation in pieces,
    jealousy in abundance.

Mikey (unless he really is in love with Hagar) has
    a chance here not to replicate Hagars every comment
    for a change, a real chance to distance himself.

This is great stuff, its like watching the Berlin wall get smashed
    down !

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
    this is the FIRST album since 1984....and there were only two new songs in between...

I must say I am a little surprised those 2 tunes didn't make it onto this album. many times bands release 1 or 2 off songs and then slap them on a full length album later on. Hmm...maybe in 6-12 months they will release ADKOT with them as '2-bonus tracks'.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

Carmine made a GREAT statement.

And hey! I noticed that the legendary Loons The Great, fantastic bloozeman and raconteur has even made it back!

Seems to me our lineup of resurrected old timers is pretty much complete!

Welcome back, Loons!

One thing I noticed in all this......

Dave is AUTHENTIC. He has a background that is authentic. Spent the Summer of '65 at the Cafe Wha? in NYC fer crying out loud! Saw Hendrix, Dylan, etc. when they were just creating the first rumbles that shook the world of music for the next half-century! Learned about REAL music (right Loons?)

He has the attitude and swagger and they are REAL.

All the fat cluckshoe master of bullshit perveyance has is a pedigree of sucking corporate music biz dick to be allowed to release a bunch of fucking fluff that will NOT 'stand the test of time'.

Spambot has had a good life on the surface. Saw Hendrix at Monterey while tripping on acid. Has had a music career that lasted 40 years. Sold a tequila company for 80 million clams. Owns a chain of nightclubs.

Too bad all those attributes are wasted on a fat cheezeburger-inhaling desperate vomit factory with a klown suit on. That is the sort of life you would hope someone with integrity would lead, not a loser like Spamfuck The Insignificant.

Fucking tool.

And yes.....he is like one of those inflatable Bozo The Klown punchover dolls....fun to rag on, keeps opening his yap for more abuse.....masochist, perhaps?

Thread Information