X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    You're creepy going off board to try and get ammo on people and it shows the paucity of your arguments that have you stoop so low.
    Anyone who, like Brie - feels the NEED to, much less freely admits to going looking offsite "to find dirt" (which notice he always fails at finding) knows they don't have a leg to stand on in the debate. And is a pretty pathetic excuse for a human being.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Trying to track down peoples social media stuff should be banned on here under the personal information thing.

Next time I chat with Sarge I'm going to bring it up as I think it's making the forum worse because people feel they have to be so guarded on here.

Sarge's rules predate Facebook and it maybe needs looked at.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

You're creepy going off board to try and get ammo on people and it shows the paucity of your arguments that have you stoop so low.
        Everything I said about Lounge was stuff he personally said of himself on this board, in this forum. People have big mouths and like to brag and whine too much. I know nothing personal of the man other than what he said himself right here in the Frontline.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If that's true I apologize but there have been other people snooping around people's Facebook sites especially those of moderators here and it's not cool.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
            Anyone who, like Brie - feels the NEED to, much less freely admits to going looking offsite "to find dirt" (which notice he always fails at finding) knows they don't have a leg to stand on in the debate. And is a pretty pathetic excuse for a human being.
            Don't use the same fucking username that you use for your twitter and youtube accounts then, Dumbass. You like to brag and anyone can plainly see you don't have much to brag about.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

If that's true I apologize but there have been other people snooping around people's Facebook sites especially those of moderators here and it's not cool.
              Man thats pretty a shitty stunt to pull and your right it would make coming on here a less enjoyable experience all together.
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

True, and I shouldn't have done it to gayhale. People still need to be a little more careful how they identify themselves, however. This is the only place I use BBB.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's not glaringly obvious but it would be possible to track my identity down.

That's because I'm not a fucking secret agent and this is meant to be fun and informative not a war, people need to chill none of us are getting any younger...

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                    Don't use the same fucking username that you use for your twitter and youtube accounts then, Dumbass. You like to brag and anyone can plainly see you don't have much to brag about.
                    Fuck you, I've got nothing to hide. But since YOU WENT THERE: OK, braintrust, WHAT exactly have I "bragged" about that can't be verified? What have I mis-stated? NOT A FUCKING THING. Sorry my life is more interesting than yours.

Fuck off, you're a pathetic stalker troll and you know it.
                    Last edited by jhale667; 09-04-2012, 11:30 AM.
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

I think BB hit a nerve...

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        I think BB hit a nerve...

You're a fucking stalker weirdo too, and can also go fuck yourself - right before dying in a fire, bitch!

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

It's very puzzling how people were dying of it before then.
                          Like who ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
                            You're a fucking stalker weirdo too, and can also go fuck yourself - right before dying in a fire, bitch!
                            Wow...

And no underlined bold italics...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Trying to track down peoples social media stuff should be banned on here under the personal information thing.

Next time I chat with Sarge I'm going to bring it up as I think it's making the forum worse because people feel they have to be so guarded on here.

Sarge's rules predate Facebook and it maybe needs looked at.
                              More rules, more communism, more government, more Obama....sounds like a bumper sticker to me.

Make Sarge save me from my own blabbering mouth...lol.

I know who you would vote for and why....too easy...lol.
                              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's very puzzling how people were dying of it before then.

You really need to start fact checking a bit, the people you are listening to are just making this shit up and you swallow it every time.
                                LOL This goes a long way to explaining why Elvira is no longer a male nurse. They discovered the HIV in the DNA of a British sailor who died of it in 1957 AFAIK, probably many earlier at that discovery was years ago...

Comment

Working...