"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loucap81
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2012

I heard it's been forever since you posted too Hard to believe it's been four years since we met in Providence.

Comment

• Zing!
      Veteran
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Unchainme
      has anyone seen this shit?

someone really should fucking cold cock hagar right in the fucking skull.
      You could knit a nice set of doilies from Satriani's arm hair. Maybe a toilet paper cover. A muffler for when it's cold.
      Anthony looked like he was about to have an aneurism at one point. Probably too much toxic sludge salt on the rim of his glass.
      Haggar needs a bra (or is it a 'bro?')
      Why was Will Ferrell on drums?
      My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
        Speaking of which, I read his God aweful book (for free) with a 'keep your friends close, but your enemies closer' attitude. I strongly recommend others do the same. It's a good feeling to have your disgust and or genuine hatred in this guy be truly validated. The corner he paints himself in with his arrogance and ignorance is quite comical and priceless. And the forward by Mike, unfortunately, is enough to warrant there being a thread based on the topic of 'just what the hell was Mike Anthony thinking?'
        Yep, we received a copy of this waste of paper the same day Steven Tyler's autobiography was unleashed upon an unsuspecting and non-deserving public. I read both of these works of fiction during restroom breaks at work, mainly because you can never be sure if there will be any toilet paper on the roll, so it's a generally accepted good idea to bring your own. Taking in the amounts of unintelligible gibberish and utter nonsense offered by both books resulted in me actually feeling dumber for having read them. Fortunately, the collection of Hunter S. Thompson's work for Rolling Stone arrived a couple of weeks later, which went a long way toward restoring my intellectual karma, but not quite successfully.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• lesfunk
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by loucap81
          I heard it's been forever since you posted too Hard to believe it's been four years since we met in Providence.
          It's only been a a month or so since I stopped posting a lot.
          I still lurk everyday
          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I'm having déjà vu. Did we have this conversation on page 17 of this thread? Or was it 23? 11? 45?

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Okay, I gotta say I am digging how Chad is totally into the song. I wish Alex would sing along & really let loose & groove. He is so business like. Although, one vid from the tour I saw he was getting into RWTD. But it's rare.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                I'm having déjà vu. Did we have this conversation on page 17 of this thread? Or was it 23? 11? 45?
                I'm pretty much uncertain, as I started drinking heavily around Thanksgiving of last year in anticipation of ADKOT being released. If anything, the consumption has only increased since that time.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  I'm pretty much uncertain, as I started drinking heavily around Thanksgiving of last year in anticipation of ADKOT being released. If anything, the consumption has only increased since that time.
                  You ain't the only one
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    You ain't the only one
                    Still don't know what the fuck I got for Christmas, let alone what I purchased for others. Hey, shit happens.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Momshell
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
                      Okay, I gotta say I am digging how Chad is totally into the song. I wish Alex would sing along & really let loose & groove. He is so business like. Although, one vid from the tour I saw he was getting into RWTD. But it's rare.
                      I could only watch about a minute of it - kinda like a bad car crash....haven't watched anything with Sammy in ages - goddamn has he gotten fat! Always was, but that was just gross - man boobs and all. He's really morphing into a fat lady - Bette perhaps?!
                      Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Stopped right after the first syllable...
                        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Satriani played that song much better with an actual singer, back when he had hair.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• fifth element
                            Commando
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                            just looked at the pics again...how can anyone with more brain than a primordial cell prefer the hagar era over the real deal...
                            seriously do not know...have the Hagarites been tested to see if they HAVE more brain than a primordial cell???
                            “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• fifth element
                              Commando
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Momshell
                              I could only watch about a minute of it - kinda like a bad car crash....haven't watched anything with Sammy in ages - goddamn has he gotten fat! Always was, but that was just gross - man boobs and all. He's really morphing into a fat lady - Bette perhaps?!
                              HEY! that's giving a lot of fat ladies a REALLY, REALLY bad rap!!!
                              “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• NIN1211
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by fifth element
                                HEY! that's giving a lot of fat ladies a REALLY, REALLY bad rap!!!

If only we had this red super hero after 9/11. We could of sent his ass and his shitty band to Afghanistan to play 55 and his other "hits"......Bin Laden would have given his ass up and surrendered!!!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

Working...