Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 "The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yount View Post
    We both salute to mainstream vagina rock. And we are both pussy whipped.
    I once read somewhere online a commentary to one of those awful pics with Hagar and Mike Anthony doing that hand thing, just like that one above: 'Mike and Sammy make the shape of a vagina'. And to think that when VH were inducted - in absentia, you'd have to say - into the RRHOF, that's what you got to see.

It was pictured on the inside of -- cough, spluttter -- OU812, wasn't it. I'm sure Sammy thinks it is something 'deep', or that he's doing something deep - like, 'hey dudes, forget the peace sign, I came up with one even better.'
    THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
      Hell YEAH!!! Now that's how you review a Sambo release. Classic!!!
      I think taking a crap on it would be more fitting.
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
        Hell YEAH!!! Now that's how you review a Sambo release. Classic!!!
        Those guys have got to be on Roth Army ...
        THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Originally posted by VHscraps View Post
          I once read somewhere online a commentary to one of those awful pics with Hagar and Mike Anthony doing that hand thing, just like that one above: 'Mike and Sammy make the shape of a vagina'. And to think that when VH were inducted - in absentia, you'd have to say - into the RRHOF, that's what you got to see.

It was pictured on the inside of -- cough, spluttter -- OU812, wasn't it. I'm sure Sammy thinks it is something 'deep', or that he's doing something deep - like, 'hey dudes, forget the peace sign, I came up with one even better.'
          You are done Spam...see ya my friend.....man for man vs. VH...man for man vs. ..............maybe

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

Those guys have got to be on Roth Army ...
            Ya know, they at least deserve a couple of Roth Army shirts for that stellar review!
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Too true. I hate to imagine Hagar spoiling all of that 80's pussy though. Pass on seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenbuds View Post
                44 Chickenfoot Chicago Theatre
                Chicago, Ill.
                May 12, 2012
                $160,496
                2,833 /
                1 /
                $62, $52, $42
                Jam Productions

69 Chickenfoot, Black Stone Cherry The Brick
                Minneapolis, Minn.
                May 11, 2012
                $53,214
                1,029 /
                1 /
                $57, $51.50
                AEG Live
                By the time Sammy releases his next book, this tour will be up there with the Tattoo You Tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenbuds View Post
                  44 Chickenfoot Chicago Theatre
                  Chicago, Ill.
                  May 12, 2012
                  $160,496
                  2,833 /
                  1 /
                  $62, $52, $42
                  Jam Productions

69 Chickenfoot, Black Stone Cherry The Brick
                  Minneapolis, Minn.
                  May 11, 2012
                  $53,214
                  1,029 /
                  1 /
                  $57, $51.50
                  AEG Live

I guess that's yet another 'clever' coat tail riding ripoff of VH by pricing tix at $51.50
                  "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• Originally posted by BenJammin View Post
                    I guess that's yet another 'clever' coat tail riding ripoff of VH by pricing tix at $51.50
                    haven't noticed that...but you sure are right...what a cheap shot...just like the red cable on black clothes in the chickenshit video (rope a soap or something)...they just can't let go...
                    Roth Army Icon
                    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Spammy's new idea to do the forty year career tour next year I believe is fully rooted in those horrible ticket sale numbers for CF - which has to be killing Mr. Irrelevant. Who wants to bet that his new idea of the forty year retrospective will not sell many seats either and certainly will not get him back into the stadiums/arenas. That might be the finest moment next year if he tries it to see the mediocre ticket sales for that "tour". Also bet that the ads/commercials for it will certainly be heavy on the VH/Other Half portion of the show to sell tickets. I really don't think the Montrose angle will do much in the way of sales.

I have been a long - time lurker and have been on this site for the last eight years at least. The usual cast of characters here really make me laugh and maybe I can chime in with some crudeness of my own at times. This site rocks and I am glad it has been here for me to enjoy. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Girth View Post
                        Spammy's new idea to do the forty year career tour next year I believe is fully rooted in those horrible ticket sale numbers for CF - which has to be killing Mr. Irrelevant. Who wants to bet that his new idea of the forty year retrospective will not sell many seats either and certainly will not get him back into the stadiums/arenas. That might be the finest moment next year if he tries it to see the mediocre ticket sales for that "tour". Also bet that the ads/commercials for it will certainly be heavy on the VH/Other Half portion of the show to sell tickets. I really don't think the Montrose angle will do much in the way of sales.

I have been a long - time lurker and have been on this site for the last eight years at least. The usual cast of characters here really make me laugh and maybe I can chime in with some crudeness of my own at times. This site rocks and I am glad it has been here for me to enjoy. Thanks!
                        not the worst post for a newbie...as I cuntsider myself as one of the usual cast of characters who would be the first in line to tell you to go and suck a bag of dicks if it wasn't ...
                        Roth Army Icon
                        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• I was wondering if the next time Sam opens his piehole, we can shove oxygen tanks in his mouth so Chief Brody can get a shot with the M-1 rifle?

Comment

• Hagar:
                            … for him to be thrown out of Van Halen is the biggest joke ever. To me, I can’t even respect that band anymore. Come on. Throw me out, yeah, sure, I’m unreasonable sometimes, but Mikey? He never even argues with you! Mike’s the first guy there, he knows his parts, and he’s the last guy to leave. He’s the most dedicated band member I’ve ever worked with in my life, and the most consistent.

Like I said, first guy there, has his shit together, never, ever says “I forgot my part”… he’s like a machine, and he’s fun and he’s soulful. Why you wouldn’t want him in a band, man, I don’t know.

Van Halen’s loss is Chickenfoot’s gain I’d say.

(Laughs) Oh yeah – I said that Chickenfoot didn’t want to be an opening act for another band, unless it was on a festival, but if we got the opportunity, I’d open for Van Halen! (laughs) Any day… I’d do it for free, I’d pay the whole tour out of my own pocket!

Comment

• Originally posted by NIN1211 View Post
                              What is the name of God does this gay hand gesture mean?

Well, here's a theory...

It's basically two "devil horns" put together to form "the all seeing eye/pyramid" (á la Jay-Z's "diamond" handsign symbolism silliness)

So, has Spam made a deal with the devil to ensure his cuntinuing "success"?
                              Don't know, don't care. 'Cause no matter who you have as your mental man-bra/jockstrap, Spam... you're still a soul-sucking scumbag who attained a level of fame which you DIDN'T deserve in the first place.
                              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Hagar being a "musician" and Roth isn't is a joke. Hagar is an insecure businessman. He does nothing that isn't about making money. Yes he does treat his customers well and is the hard rock Jimmy Buffet. But his contribution to Van Halen is overstated.

Every record post 5150 steadily declined in rapid fashion. Roth actually worked longer on 5150 than Hagar but he hated it and it sounded awful (those tapes still exist, but not at 5150 so I assume Alex has them). That record was essentially done when Hagar came in. Majority of his "contribution" was really Mick Jones' contribution as Hagar was a drunken child in the studio. He can rewrite history but in VH terms he simply is not a peer of Roth. Plus the negativity now is not consistent with his Jimmy Buffet brand so I suspect for business purposes he should change his tune.

Comment

Working...
                                X