• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DlocRoth
    Hide your sheep! WARF has gone viral!!!

And not in the way we all thought he would.

Gold.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
      Glad to see Dave is drinking again. I was getting worried.
      Just as long as he keeps it away from Ed and Al. I certainly don't want to see the wacked out whino Eddie ever again. That was some sad shit.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Little Texan
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        What's important is the picture...and that fucking guy looking amazed next to Dave...

Yes folks...that's Sir WARF!!!!

People all over the world are going to be asking who that guy is that's blowing a kiss to DLR.

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
          I love the pic where WARF has his fist in the air.

Enjoying & savoring it as only a RothArmy member would. Represented us well. So proud & happy for WARF and the entire community of this site. I'm glad I'm a small part of this. So fucking kick ass!
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Dave, Lady GaGa, and Somebody Get Me a Doctor

TURN THE FOG OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=ys1ej7HBQv0#!
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Grant
              UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I gotta say that for past few years I've pretty much not given much of a shit with any prospects for a VH return to form, preferring to lurk around in Non-VH Forums (even that out-of-the-blue Aussie gig, that the incompetent promoters eventually stuffed up, didn't quite encourage me as much as it normally should've done - but maybe that was some kind of sign there?)

...BUT WOW, JUST WOW...WHAT A BREATH OF FRESH AIR THAT WAS!!!

Cheers to WARF, Pojo, GEM, and all the rest here at the ARMY!

Cheers again!
              GRANT!!!! Where the hell have you been?!? Awesome! Everyone is coming out of the woodwork (or I'm just blind).
              I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                Foot Soldier
                • Feb 2004

Some more video footage from tonight's show:

Van Halen played for a select group of journalists and VIP's at New York City's tiny Cafe Wha and they not only killed it, they debuted a new song from their...
                http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• Grant
                  Sniper
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ThatArtGuy
                  GRANT!!!! Where the hell have you been?!? Awesome! Everyone is coming out of the woodwork (or I'm just blind).
                  Hey mate, I'm always still here.

(And I'm sorry if I've confused you with the Grant who used to run the VH News Desk? - unfortunately, I'm not the same guy...)

Cheers!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Nice story.... OK where's Dave and what have you done with him..?

Damn it Bones..?
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

This is absolutely mind-blowing.

They look and sound incredible...and the images and videos that have come out of last night are a feast for the eyes and ears.

Thanks Roth Army, VA Beach, Pojo, and the rest of the mods and webbies for all of your hard work. You guys have gone nuts with this place in the last 2 weeks and I can only imagine the sacrifices you had to make at home to make it all happen.

Special thanks to WARF and GreenEyedMurder for representing and for bringing back such incredible memories for all of us to share. You guys rock.
                      Originally posted by perilouspete
                      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                        There have been so many bashings towards this band...AND FOLKS...IT'S BEEN DESERVED. They've fucked up on every stage since 1985...in so many ways. Think about all the criticisms...Dave can't sing anymore, Eddie can't play any more...Alex needs bionics because his body is breaking down...they don't get along...Wolfgang sucks...he doesn't belong...they aren't a tight band anymore...they don't pay attention to their fans...they have no fucking clue how to play the media anymore...

then comes Cafe Wha...after exclusive videos to the VHND and the Army...and then after to VHLinks with some nudging from Va...they throw bones to their fans first...
                        I gotta believe that the explosion in the media was mostly Dave's doing.

I can't believe that Janie had her hand in this...at least not very much.
                        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Fucking hell....just downloaded the crummiest possible quality from youtube of the tune "She's The Woman".....took a fucking hour to download 5.5Mb....But, while waiting for it to download, I also listened to the original version from Van Halen Zero.

I am fucking speechless.

I, state your name, do solemnly swear to stop ranting about wanting Mikey back in the band.
                          He made his bed....he is now committed to Chickenshit, so be it.

Wolfy is one badass motherfucking bassist.

I am now (for the first time, and forevermore) just fucking fine with the current lineup. Wolfy made a motherfucking believer out of me tonight....just on that one fucking song!
                          Fuck it. Firstly, I know for a fact that if he sucked, he would not be in the band to begin with. But how can he suck? His fucking DAD is EDWARD VAN HALEN, and his fucking Uncle is ALEX VAN HALEN! Christ! There is no band on earth that can be locked in on a genetic level like that, lol.

I am very much interested now in hearing this studio album.....as if I wasn't before, lol. I want to hear it even MORE now.

FUCK YES!

Comment

• philouze
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2004

Can I get an AMEN ????

Comment

• ashstralia
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Feb 2004

i had an similar epiphany today, hr. how could he have that surname and not have musical talent?

well, tonight/today our time he certainly showed me. great bassplaying.
                              Last edited by ashstralia; 01-06-2012, 07:01 AM. Reason: still speechless, even when i try to speak..

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                                Wolfy is one badass motherfucking bassist.

100% spot on.

It's time to give Wolfie the credit he is clearly due. Any question marks from 2007/08 were erased in one single hour last night in New York City.

He is clearly an excellent musician, with talent on various instruments. The evidence is now incontrovertible.

This is going to be our year, folks. Soak in every second you can...experience as much as possible. Travel to shows in other states if you have to, because moments like these are once in a lifetime.

Comment

Working...