Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

After yesterday's spectacular outing, I'm convinced that I know little if anything about football.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Bob_R
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Who is The Confluence? He has a one game lead on me.
      Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

I'd tell ya, Bob..........but you have a one game lead on me:tongue0011:
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Bob_R
          Who is The Confluence? He has a one game lead on me.
          Don't be hatin' Bob....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

At the last minute, I went in and changed my pick from NY to Dallas. I cannot believe those saps are rolling over like bitches.

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
              At the last minute, I went in and changed my pick from NY to Dallas. I cannot believe those saps are rolling over like bitches.
              Yeah, for all my talk about NOT second-guessing my initial picks, I wish to hell I had done so this week.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

I picked Dallas too, and they looked good early, then Romo got hurt and, as you said, rolled over....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Jagermeister
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Someone is bound to get fired in Dallas. All that talent and they can't win a fuckin game? You gotta be kiddin me.

Maybe Kitna will turn them around.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                    Someone is bound to get fired in Dallas. All that talent and they can't win a fuckin game? You gotta be kiddin me.
                    Considering the Jerry Jones thought method, that person will more than likely be the hot dog vendor.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Jagermeister
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      Considering the Jerry Jones thought method, that person will more than likely be the hot dog vendor.
                      I don't know. You could see the look of WTF on his face last night. I don't think he had bowl cramps from eating a hot dog. I could be wrong though.

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

I don't know. You could see the look of WTF on his face last night. I don't think he had bowl cramps from eating a hot dog. I could be wrong though.
                        I just don't follow the guy's thinking at all. He builds a monumental new stadium, get's to host a Super Bowl and automatically expects his team to be playing in it, just like he has expected since 1996. In that time, the team has one play off victory. That's it. Repeatedly doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is a sure sign of insanity. And that is where that WTF look on his face came from.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Jagermeister
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I just don't follow the guy's thinking at all. He builds a monumental new stadium, get's to host a Super Bowl and automatically expects his team to be playing in it, just like he has expected since 1996. In that time, the team has one play off victory. That's it. Repeatedly doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is a sure sign of insanity. And that is where that WTF look on his face came from.
                          The guy is a a rich whack-o for sure. Honestly I expected his team to have a shot at playing in it. Not anymore. They have no shot now. Heads are gonna roll.

Who will be the new coach of the Dallas Cowboys?

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Who will be the new coach of the Dallas Cowboys?
                            Bill Cowher

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              Bill Cowher
                              Beat me to it, Von. I absolutely believe that Jones will back a Brinks truck up to Cowher's front door, say
                              "Name your price" or make the guy an offer he can't refuse.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Jagermeister
                                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Beat me to it, Von. I absolutely believe that Jones will back a Brinks truck up to Cowher's front door, say
                                "Name your price" or make the guy an offer he can't refuse.

LOL check that out.

I don't know who they need. I would like to see them run a more complex west coast style offence only because it's more fun to watch.

Comment

Working...