• Mar 2012

Happy birthday Paul!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Happy Birthday, "Nice Dick"....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• fraroc
        Commando
        • Jun 2012

Happy Birthday Paul Stanley!!!! Keep on rockin and kickin' father time in the nuts! 61 is just a number!
        How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• big fatty
          Head Fluffer
          • Jul 2004

Allright!!! Whoa-Yeah!!!

It looks like we gonna have ourselelves a Rock And Roll party tonight.

Whoa-Yeah!!! Allright !!!

Baby-new-Year-2.jpg

Happy Birthday you wig wearing , crotch stuffing fuck.

Now let's Rock And Roll All Night, and party every day.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I have had a full on Paul Stanley day today.I started with his solo album,Moved on to Live to win,Watched One Live Kiss and now have youtube vid's from his 89 solo tour.It has been a great day

Happy Birthday Paul
            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• fraroc
              Commando
              • Jun 2012

I swear, Paul and Sylvester Stallone are morphing into the same person.

I don't understand why he wears wigs on stage, his natural hair does not look that bad at all, kind of like the Elder era without that stupid-ass EnemaBag Hagar-esque headband.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Because Kiss is every bit as much about image as it is about music to them. Personally I could care less how his hair looks either but it is the same kind of thinking that's behind Tommy and Eric wearing Ace and Peter's makeup.

Comment

• philouze
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2004

C'mon guys, play The Elder live in its entirety. I like that album..

edit: oh wait, Paul can't sing Just A Boy anymore... Neh, nevermind...

Comment

• indeedido
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

Paul looks pretty weird in that video. I'm not sure what's sitting on top of his head but its not HIS hair.
                    This space for rent.

Comment

• fraroc
                      Commando
                      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by philouze
                      C'mon guys, play The Elder live in its entirety. I like that album..

edit: oh wait, Paul can't sing Just A Boy anymore... Neh, nevermind...
                      Even though Paul is sounding much better than what he did in 2011. His voice still fluctuates between good and bad, there are unfortunatley some songs that he will never be able to sing again. Why do you think Heaven's on Fire or Tears are Falling are not in the setlist? Paul already has enough trouble singing Lick It Up.

Paul honestly needs to do what Tom Keifer did and get a vocal coach, and learn better techiques for his voice or it's gonna get to the point where he won't be able to carry a single note anymore.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by fraroc
                        Even though Paul is sounding much better than what he did in 2011. His voice still fluctuates between good and bad, there are unfortunatley some songs that he will never be able to sing again. Why do you think Heaven's on Fire or Tears are Falling are not in the setlist? Paul already has enough trouble singing Lick It Up.

Paul honestly needs to do what Tom Keifer did and get a vocal coach, and learn better techiques for his voice or it's gonna get to the point where he won't be able to carry a single note anymore.
                        The down tuning of the songs has helped a little and Eric Singer helps him out with some of the high vocal parts but in general Paul's voice is pretty much shot.His voice has sounded strained and tired the past 5 years or so but he has been able to pull off good consistent performances.I think sadly at 61 there is very little chance,Better techniques or not of him getting any better again.Hardly surprising considering the thrashing his vocal chords have taken.It saddens me a lot to say but it is about time Paul starts thinking of calling it a day.

Comment

• fraroc
                          Commando
                          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                          The down tuning of the songs has helped a little and Eric Singer helps him out with some of the high vocal parts but in general Paul's voice is pretty much shot.His voice has sounded strained and tired the past 5 years or so but he has been able to pull off good consistent performances.I think sadly at 61 there is very little chance,Better techniques or not of him getting any better again.Hardly surprising considering the thrashing his vocal chords have taken.It saddens me a lot to say but it is about time Paul starts thinking of calling it a day.
                          If it saddens you, why do you say it? Do like me, think of the positives. Paul's voice sounded awful in 2011, but for my show in 2012, except for a few high notes here and there he sounded good.

I honestly believe that Paul's voice is not as bad as everybody says it is. Same with Dave's voice for this tour.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I agree,I have seen plenty of video where Paul is sounding good.I think down tuning the songs was a great idea.Gives them a lot more balls.

Comment

• gbranton
                              Veteran
                              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by fraroc
                              Yeah because I have seen Tom the last three years in a row and he just flat out knocks it out of the fucking PARK these days. Seeing him again in February on his solo tour. He has a solo album coming out next month.
                              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                                ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Paul in his vocal prime

Comment

Working...