X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sesh and Von

I got an announcement to make....

Nothing has been written in stone....

I've been working the past few days to reunite the original webmasters, mods and key players of the the original Roth Army.

I will keep you all updated, I think it's important to remember those who served us all...

I'm not gonna drop names, but I have been talking to many key players who have established this site....

My goal is to reunite the original mods and staff (including you to celebrate this awesome site Sarge created)

Whatever happened over the past couple years is water under the bridge....

I have been working day and night to try and reunite the people who made this place....

EVERYONE.... it want us all to celebrate and remember the vision sarge set many years ago......

I know... you've worked hard sesh... things have changed.... but i know you have tried your best to keep the original style of this intact and i commend you....

I'm not gonna drop names but I will have a "set date"....

I think you will be surprised who shows up.....

I'd like us all to really have one day where all of us show up and chat and salute those who made this place special... and put all differences aside for one day....
    Last edited by WARF; 07-16-2014, 02:16 AM.

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi WARF Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

To show my sincerity, I will give flappo all of my pictures to popgear.... if this is a troll of anything I have stated above to be inaccurate... I hereby give sesh permission to allow disgusting, vile amd full creative control to disgrace and insult me..... I will give flappo pics of my dead relatives and let him put pics of myself in sexual situations with dead members of my family......

Who knows i may even enjoy this uh uh uh uh uh uh u uuhhu hu hu hu hu hu hu hu hu

Let's make this right or make me cringe forevermore...... we can even put jhale's songs about me on the front page with the vintage eminem hairdo.... lol

If I am insincere, i will pay to go to lounge's bar and let the locals throw tomatoes at me lol

I will even let you wait for me to catch "cato's" high score in frogger in the roth army arcade and erase it lol

whaddya say?!?!!?!?!?!?

Comment

I don't want to see your cut up private parts WARF.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

No water under that bridge....burned it.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

WARF,

Is there any way you could set this up on Skype, so we can have a virtual circle jerk?

Comment

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                WARF,

Is there any way you could set this up on Skype, so we can have a virtual circle jerk?
                I'm in!!
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
                  I just realized I kinda miss her!

Shocking, I know. But I do!

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
                    I just realized I kinda miss her!

Shocking, I know. But I do!

Cheers!
                    I'm sure that will wear off after 7 posts of "everybody be nice to each other"..
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
                      I'm sure that will wear off after 7 posts of "everybody be nice to each other"..
                      You're probably right.

But we HAVE been nice to each other, haven't we?

This site's so friendly now, why it almost makes me want to cry manly tears.

Well, except when a certain orange guy pops up & immediately starts calling everyone a retard over the most retarded subjects.

Cheers!

Comment

Eh .... I love this revionist version of the army ....
                        You all LOVED her .

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Think i spelt revisionist wrong,

Doesn't matter I will deny it later in a different thread

ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
                            Eh .... I love this revionist version of the army ....
                            You all LOVED her .

Shhhhh, don't let the pussy, I mean, cat out of the bag.

Woah, I just came up with a new pick-up line. "Hey baby, you're cuter than a bag of pussies."

I'm gonna try it on Kristy, maybe I'll get some cleavage.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
                              Shhhhh, don't let the pussy, I mean, cat out of the bag.

Woah, I just came up with a new pick-up line. "Hey baby, you're cuter than a bag of pussies."

I'm gonna try it on Kristy, maybe I'll get some cleavage.

Cheers!

Chloroform mate , try that on kristy

Comment

Working...
                              X