Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 More VH talk from Eddie Trunk - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More VH talk from Eddie Trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't see Bassplayer agreeing to that deal. One song? Come on.

VH doesn't show up on Warner's artist page.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
      Clearly written by someone where English isn't their first language...
      That too. I get Nigerian scam emails that are better written

I can just hear Sam giving Mike shit about VH bringing him out there for one song. "Hey man, I'm your friend, the one who's taken care of you these last 15 years. After all the shit they've said and done to you? They're using you!"
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• This was the FB post. Supposedly it has been removed.

Comment

• If they are just touring, why would WB be involved at all?
          I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatArtGuy View Post
            If they are just touring, why would WB be involved at all?
            Exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatArtGuy View Post
              If they are just touring, why would WB be involved at all?
              Another live album...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                Another live album...?
                Maybe...I think the Tokyo Dome album was released on Warner Brothers, rather than Interscope (which released ADKOT).

But, short of a live album resulting from these fabricated...er, I mean, 'hypothetical'... 2019 dates, WB won't have any involvement.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• But, I mean, the whole Bmyr post comes across as such a lame leg pull it's an embarrassment to trolling.

So, the troll is that Mike Anthony is going to come out onstage - with his Jack Daniel's bass, no less - start playing his bass solo, then Mike, Ed and Alex will play Somebody Get Me A Doctor while Dave remains offstage...that's it? THAT's the leg pull?

I mean, I'm all for a good rumor, but to get a good one going the scenario has to make a little more sense than that.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• It is a ridiculous idea and would at least make a little more sense if the problem was between Mike and Dave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry View Post
                      But, I mean, the whole Bmyr post comes across as such a lame leg pull it's an embarrassment to trolling.

So, the troll is that Mike Anthony is going to come out onstage - with his Jack Daniel's bass, no less - start playing his bass solo, then Mike, Ed and Alex will play Somebody Get Me A Doctor while Dave remains offstage...that's it? THAT's the leg pull?

I mean, I'm all for a good rumor, but to get a good one going the scenario has to make a little more sense than that.
                      Mike will come out and have a cheeseburger eating contest with Wolfie and of course Wolfie will win and then Dave will tell all the women in the audience to flash their breasts in appreciation of the cheese burger eating champ and we will all get to see how saggy the breast on aging VH fan chicks are.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Speaking of VH Talk w/Eddie Trunk:

MICHAEL ANTHONY Was Contacted By VAN HALEN's Management
                        Six Months Ago About Possible Reunion Tour, Says SAMMY HAGAR

Michael Anthony was contacted by VAN HALEN's management half a year ago about reuniting with the band for a tour, Sammy Hagar has revealed. A recent rumor has suggested that the original VAN HALEN lineup — including Anthony, who has not played with the band since 2004 — will reunite in 2019 for a ru...
                        Originally posted by sadaist
                        I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverfish View Post
                          Speaking of VH Talk w/Eddie Trunk:

MICHAEL ANTHONY Was Contacted By VAN HALEN's Management
                          Six Months Ago About Possible Reunion Tour, Says SAMMY HAGAR

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/mic...s-sammy-hagar/
                          LOL

It was only a matter of time for Spammy to chime in on all this.
                          =V V=
                          ole No.1 The finest
                          EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post
                            LOL

It was only a matter of time for Spammy to chime in on all this.
                            I will say I agree with Hagar that Mike Anthony SHOULD be there with the band, because he is a founding member (yeah, yeah, I know, he replaced Mike Stone...whatever). I'd also agree with Hagar that it's an absurd idea to imagine Anthony showing up to play a bass solo, then sing Somebody Get Me A Doctor and then bugger offstage. I mean, fucks sake, the CVH reunion is THE Van Halen reunion people have been waiting to see. Not Van Hagar. Not Van Wolfgang (let's be real, here: if Wolfgang were anybody other than Eddie's kid, he wouldn't even have gotten an audition with the band strictly on the merits of his ability).

Hagar is correct that for Anthony to show up and play just one tune - which, in the latest rumor scenario, has Anthony singing on it instead of the CVH lineup playing it - I mean, shit...that would go over like a fart in church. That wouldn't even be a CVH reunion. The scary part is I wouldn't put such a scenario past Van Halen these days, because this band has proved very adept over the last 20 + years of making one bad decision after another.

Either get Anthony ack for a proper arena tour playing a full set with Ed, Al and Dave, or fuck back on off doing what you've been doing with Wolfgang.

Van Halen have turned into a bunch of stroke job artists who won't even finish the job. Like some half-assed strip club bimbo who entices you to pay the premium dollars to go back with her into the VIP area, then insists on wearing surgical gloves while she jacks you off, but only if you wear a condom and she won't even rub you off to a climax. Lame.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• I'm reluctant to post this because I don't want it to turn into the Eddie Trunk fanpage lol and because it's Sammy.

I got to the point where Sam says "Mike has my blessing" and shut it off. Sam is Mike's spokesperson now? Fuck you.

Comment

• Sirius DJ just said she thinks Sammy is tired of the "dramedy" that is VH, but the way Sammy keeps inserting himself into it, I gotta say she's wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X