X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Well, except for maybe the last season. The Elvis and Marilyn episodes were kinda silly, and the JFK episode was total bullshit.
    To an extent, but that final episode is still unmatched by any other series finale, except possibly Newhart or St. Elsewhere.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• nitroDave23
      Roadie
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by VAiN
      Ummmm... has anyone noticed that vanhalenradio.com has VIDEO of the first 3 Cafe Wha? tunes??? GODDAMN, I SAY!!!

Your welcome, I edited the audio and video footage for that.I've posted it several times already lol,and it's been on my YouTube channel for weeks. Kinda proud vanhalenradio stole it,

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

Now that it's gone, I miss them. I wish I had them.
        I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• nitroDave23
          Roadie
          • Jan 2012

Damn I missed the preview too.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThatArtGuy
            Now that it's gone, I miss them. I wish I had them.
            If you look hard, you can find them... but they're all illegals....
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by AccidentalAngel
              OMG, I come home from work, see this thread, get super exited, only to find the links removed. I totally understand why but I am so jealous of everyone who did get to hear this while I was working my butt off. Still, good to hear you guys loved the songs, I’ll trust your judgments, keep Tattoo on permanent replay and wait for 12 more days.
              It was a glorious few hours - the beer was flowing, new Van Halen was burning up my speakers...
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                It was a glorious few hours - the beer was flowing, new Van Halen was burning up my speakers...
                Couldn't agree more.
                WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• wadzilla74
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Jan 2004

Where?? Been looking!!

Comment

• wadzilla74
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                    If you look hard, you can find them... but they're all illegals....
                    where???

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I'm walking around the office mumbling, "stay frosty...stay frosty". People have thought I was a bit off to begin with.

Comment

• fourthcoming

I am glad I stayed on the same VanHalenRadio web page all day and never refreshed or signed off. I'm not trying to illegally download or steal but I have listened to the 2 new tunes all day....still listening as I type.....lovin' it.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by wadzilla74
                          where???
                          It took me about one minute to find Blood and Fire...and there ain't no way in hell I'm downloading it.
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Floridaman1985
                            Groupie
                            • May 2009

This is so damn cool. I can't believe they are actually doing stuff for the fans!
                            "Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it." - DLR

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              It took me about one minute to find Blood and Fire...and there ain't no way in hell I'm downloading it.
                              Me too. Had to make sure I found one where I could listen without downloading. I absolutely refuse to. The only thing I've ever downloaded illegally was the JC Superstar soundtrack. Considering I've purchased the thing 3 times, I figure I've paid enough for that one.
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Floridaman1985
                                This is so damn cool. I can't believe they are actually doing stuff for the fans!
                                Yeah, it's sure a "Different Kind of Truth", isn't it?

Comment

Working...