X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    No one watches or reads your shit at the moment.

You need to sell it better - is this a funny video? Is it interesting or sexy?
    Well I wouldn't say no one.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

As polls show that Donald Trump would overwhelmingly win if only men were allowed to vote, the GOP nominee's supporters have spawned a new Twitter hashtag: #repealthe19th.

That’s a reference to the 19th Amendment, which gave women the right to vote.

The Twitter commentary began after Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight published an article Tuesday looking at men’s and women’s voting patterns.

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Trump is going to win.

Record numbers of viewers aren't tuning in to these debates to see Hillbillary.

The general public isn't buying into the media bullshit. In fact, it is pissing them off, and having quite the opposite affect than they were hoping for.

I drive all over Michigan and Ohio, and I've seen exactly ONE sign for Hillbillary/Kaine. ONE! I have seen thousands upon thousands for Trump. I've seen real billboards for Trump. I've seen homemade billboards for Trump. I've seen whole sides of buildings painted for Trump.

The Unions are trying to get their sheep members to vote for Hillbillary, but the sheep are revolting. The majority of UAW members, Teamster members, IBEW members, and every other working Union member, are voting Trump.

Trump is not only standing the Republican party on its head, he's standing the whole political establishment on its head.

Hopefully the younger generation is as tired of this bogus two party system, as I think they are. 320 million people (or however many) in this Country, and these are the TWO fucking choices we are stuck with?

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
            Trump is going to win.
            What? A free kick in his F A T ass?

Originally posted by Von Halen
            Record numbers of viewers aren't tuning in to these debates to see Hillbillary.

The general public isn't buying into the media bullshit. In fact, it is pissing them off, and having quite the opposite affect than they were hoping for.

I drive all over Michigan and Ohio, and I've seen exactly ONE sign for Hillbillary/Kaine. ONE! I have seen thousands upon thousands for Trump. I've seen real billboards for Trump. I've seen homemade billboards for Trump. I've seen whole sides of buildings painted for Trump.
            There are not much in the way of either Hillary or the F A T dayglo orange fuck signs around here. However, I did see one Gary Johnson sign. Apart for some state ballot issues, I'm sitting this election out no mater what cocksucking bloated Hollywood miscreant (i.e., slave SESH pseudo-left) tell me how I should fucking vote. Who is going to vote is the Wall Street corrupt corporate elite and U.S. military apparatus who both want Hillary in office. She was bought and paid for back in 2014. So all you boring, F A T, dayglo orange supporting retards with your endless bullshit conspiracy theories and white male dick waving in the wind violent "protest" can all fuck off right back to your welfare lines. And take your F A T children with you.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You know what that map says to me?

Time for secession.......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Meanwhile, Slushy Seshy (a.k.a. slave SESH) loves the F A T Trump dick

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  You know what that map says to me?

Time for secession.......

Fuck you Bernie Brats right in your white privilege ass. Stupid lazy entitled retards. Grow the fuck up.

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Meanwhile, the people of America's #1 shithole, Cleveland line up for the polls

You see, the people of Cleveland are poor so they are a burden to society.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Von's right. Same thing down here - I've seen one Hill Dawg sign down here and I'm thinking about driving over it tomorrow morning. Lots of Trump signs around here though. Not really surprising since the guy pulls capacity wherever he speaks. But it won't matter if he gets 100% of the vote - Ubama and Hill Dawg ain't gonna hand over the keys.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Meanwhile, the people of America's #1 shithole, Cleveland line up for the polls

Ain't no way in hell I'm walking down that street
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

The Lost Bruce Springsteen/slave SESH interview

Bruce FuckNazi: "Slave SESH why do you like dayglo orange dick so much?

slave SESH: Whit like? Eh. Goui' dae ye y'neu? Dayglo ae ye. Cheers.

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy

They are a burden, that's why I don't live in the city of Cleveland. Not even in the same county.

There are more non-white people in that pic than there are living in my city. 97% Caucasian in the last census!
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                                Von's right. Same thing down here - I've seen one Hill Dawg sign down here and I'm thinking about driving over it tomorrow morning. Lots of Trump signs around here though. Not really surprising since the guy pulls capacity wherever he speaks. But it won't matter if he gets 100% of the vote - Ubama and Hill Dawg ain't gonna hand over the keys.
                                No Hillary signs in the immediate area, but I've seen ten Trump signs within a few blocks of me.

Comment

Working...