X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    I wish I was Alex Jone$ though. He's probably selling penis enhancement pills, vitamins, T-Shirts, and survive the apocalypse equipment like a mother fucker and rolling his fat ass in the $$$$$$ right now. Hell we are to the point where people are talking a Hillary dictatorship and nuclear war with Russia. Talk about a hot market. Jesus Christ.
    He's won the douchebag lottery.

He used to broadcast stupid insane made up shit from his old bedroom at his parents house after dropping out of a shitty college course.

Now he has 80 people working for him helping him broadcast stupid insane made up shit and the great Drumpf himself is using his shit.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
      No, that's the 68 year old grandmother formerly known as Stevie Nicks.....

Bring her back in the time machine along with 80s Madonna
      If there's only room for two bitches in the time machine 80s Madonna wouldn't be on my short list.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        If there's only room for two bitches in the time machine 80s Madonna wouldn't be on my short list.
        Did you see the thread where she's offering to blow you if you vote for Hillary?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Did you see the thread where she's offering to blow you if you vote for Hillary?
          I'd rather stick my dick in sulfuric acid.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No, that's why I specified 80s Madonna, not 58 year old Granny Madonna. If you didn't want to hit that, you were gay. Hell, I even knew a couple of gay guys who were willing to make the exception (though they might have secretly been hoping to get with one of her male dancers... who knows?)
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

A couple of sexy motherfuckers aren't they?
              Well get ready for the TRUMP network. That be coming next.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                I'm sure Henry Ford would have campaigned like a freaking maniac for Adolf and hell with the right PR and sales pitch he might have fucking won.
                I'd like to think Americans wouldn't have embraced Hitler's more extreme schools of thought but you never know. If he would have been elected during the great depression and started turning things around like he did in Germany he might have been able to do the same thing here he did there. Considering the population of the U S before WWII was almost twice what Germany's was he might have won that war.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

No, that's why I specified 80s Madonna, not 58 year old Granny Madonna. If you didn't want to hit that, you were gay. Hell, I even knew a couple of gay guys who were willing to make the exception (though they might have secretly been hoping to get with one of her male dancers... who knows?)
                  I might have pulled pud to her nudie pics back in the mid 80s but she's too slutty for my liking. I like the girl next door type.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'd like to think Americans wouldn't have embraced Hitler's more extreme schools of thought but you never know.
                    Me too until the last year.

Even if Drumpf doesn't win he is still going to have been voted for by a huge minority. Next election will just need a few minor adjustments...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Comparing Trump to Hitler is bullshit. Considering I posted a video of Hillary talking about building a wall to keep illegals out and denying those children from South America access into this country out while Bubba gave speeches about denying illegals benefits intended for citizens I could say they're just as much of a racist he is. What has he ever said or done that would make anyone compare him to Hitler other than the fact he doesn't trust Muslims? The main difference between Trump hating Muslims( although I don't believe he's ever used the term hate) and Hitler hating Jews is Jews didn't going around yelling Death To Germany to earn his hatred.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comparing Trump to Hitler is bullshit.
                        Well yeah at least Hitler wrote his own books and made it without millions from his daddy.

Drumpf is more like a Mussolini but he's just not anywhere near as smart as any of the old school facists...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Me too until the last year.

Even if Drumpf doesn't win he is still going to have been voted for by a huge minority. Next election will just need a few minor adjustments...

One of these days you're going to have to come to terms with your irrational fear of Donald Trump. What are the chances you'll die any earlier because Donald Trump was elected President of The United States? Slim to none. It's time to put on your big girl panties and quit being such a pansy.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Well yeah at least Hitler wrote his own books and made it without millions from his daddy.

Drumpf is more like a Mussolini but he's just not anywhere near as smart as any of the old school facists...
                            That's because Prescott Bush was bankrolling him. Haven't you been paying attention? Your adulation for fascists fascinates me. Been reading Mein Kampff again?
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I'd like to think Americans wouldn't have embraced Hitler's more extreme schools of thought but you never know. If he would have been elected during the great depression and started turning things around like he did in Germany he might have been able to do the same thing here he did there. Considering the population of the U S before WWII was almost twice what Germany's was he might have won that war.
                              The depression here was nothing compared to the financial ruin Germany was in. We didn't have hyperinflation and one old German once told me people were literally digging through trash to eat. Hitler looked pretty good and he was popular when he first came in.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Well Hillary may be running on the Democrat ticket. She stole her nomination from the honestly elected Bernie Sanders proving she doesn't believe in democracy. She's a neo-con fascist. Might as well have put Jeb Bush in. Same club. If she wins the election get ready for more war and a blind eye to government and corporate corruption. We might get some new colorful Bill Clinton sex scandals. What a tool. Who would want to go back to the White House as a former president and become the first lady? Demeaning. Most presidential couples would say we had our turn and let someone else run. Not steal it from Bernie Sanders.

Comment

Working...