X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
    I did mention that the Packers suck, right?
    how many times do you have to repeat yourself here?!?!?!?!?!?
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      how many times do you have to repeat yourself here?!?!?!?!?!?
      Well now you've done it
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Again, what slave FORD here refuses to under is Sanders is seeking to pull the wool over the eyes of the Millennials to secure them to the Democratic Party and nothing more. This is due due the fact that no one has done more damage to the party than Obama himself. You al remember Obama, right? The cocksucker who was the “candidate of change." Funny thing happened though, not since Franklin D. Roosevelt to be has a Pressie been reelected with fewer votes in his second election than in his first. The voter turnout drop was mainly among Millennials the very same electorate so disillusioned and increasingly alienated from the entire two-party political system that Bernie has no choice but to bullshit them and turn them into mindless slaves with promises of free college, pussy, beer and so forth. And so far he's doing quite the job

There is no reality with Sanders. A $15 minimum wage and FREE college, pussy, weed, beer and more pussy will be quickly dropper because they would cut into corporate profits. As for master Bernie's support more and more America imperialist war....Hmmmm...master Bernie has spoken lightly on U.S. foreign policy. What he has said is aimed at assuring the ruling class and the military that he poses no danger.

To be fair though apparently Bernie is the only one of the candidates who pays his interns.

You're going to need people like him when you finish school...

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Did you read that, everybody?

slave SESH made a joke.

What does master Bernie pay them with? False hope and promises?

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            When the forum is owned by operatives of the Koch-funded DLC, and the owner's wife is literally on Hillcunt's payroll, it's not that hard to figure out.

Rah-Rah DLC cheerleader propaganda is welcome there. ACTUAL Democrats like myself are not.
            Well, of course.

I mean, you being banned for being annoying is utterly preposterous. Something right out of the realm of fantasy.

IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS that there's a whole conspiracy funded by Hillary & The Cock Bros. to silence YOU across the internet.

You really must be on to something, FROD. It's obvious they fear you.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Did you read that, everybody?

slave SESH made a joke.
              To be fair, it was a pretty good one.

You gotta give him credit.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Slavery is never funny.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
                  Well, of course.

I mean, you being banned for being annoying is utterly preposterous. Something right out of the realm of fantasy.

IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS that there's a whole conspiracy funded by Hillary & The Cock Bros. to silence YOU across the internet.

You really must be on to something, FROD. It's obvious they fear you.
                  *** UPDATE *** One can go to this 1999 portfolio page and see that the owner of Democratic Underground was already fully in bed with the Dem...
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Slavery is never funny.
                    Gimme them old time, gold time, I said the Slavin Days!!

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

i never knew astroturfers that didn't sell the plastic grass stuff
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Well, that shut me right up.

If it's in the Blog of Dave from Queens, then by golly, it's not only true, but it's pretty obvious that FROD is a menace to the Coch Bros., Hillary, the BCE, and most of all, Bernie Sanders.

Seriously, Bernie should be thankful you're posting your bullshit here. You're more likely to drive people away from Bernie with your fanaticism than you are to make them vote for the old cunt.

I know I can't stand the man, I absolutely loathe & despise him & it's entirely your fault. I had never heard of him before you initiated this obsessive crusade.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

hey ford, bernie's super secret code name is a chrysler product

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                            hey ford, bernie's super secret code name is a chrysler product
                            I wasn't aware "Old Fart" was a Chrysler product.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

intrepid

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                                Considering the only options would be the continuing corporatist-fascist toilet spiral of the last 35 years under Hillcunt, religious theocratic fascism under Cruz, or full on white supremacist Hitlerian fascism under Trump, you might as well put the entire country on suicide watch.
                                Wrong. Most people are not as obsessed with politics as you are. Things aren't going to change no matter who gets elected because the real people who control our government ain't going anyhere.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...