"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • katina
    Commando
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Greenbuds
    In honor of the return of Jamie's Cryin' to the setlist -

Now Sammy wasn't doing alright
    He knew Ed would forget him
    Now he's playing dive bars all night
    Cause Ed's gone forever

Oh, Oh, Oh Sammy's CRYIN'

Sam wants to send Ed a letter
    To get back in the band and feel better
    Chickenfoot cancels shows all the time
    And Spammy's career is in the shitter

Oh, Oh, Oh, Sammy's CRYIN'

Now Sammy's been in the gutter before
    He knows what failure is for
    His career should mean a little, little more
    Than inheriting Dave's place in the band

Oh, Oh, Oh, Sammy's CRYIN'

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Yount
      This month is a little break for the Foot - Joe is touring down under with G3 and Sammy is on a short vacation having launched his new Rum, and Michael has been busy laying some tracks down! Everyone will be returning shortly to prepare for the summer Different Devil 2012 tour and hope to see you out there!
      Mad Anthony recently lent his bass chops and background vocals to Bret Michaels who is putting together a solo record with many of his friends throughout the music industry.

The record is tentatively slated for a summer release and Mike joined Ace Frehley and Michaels to record Poison's "Nothin' But a Good Time." Other musicians on the upcoming disc include Joe Perry, Loretta Lynn and Lynyrd Skynyrd.
      2LikeUnlike · · Share

238 people like this.
      o
      Brandon Waugh Sam's always on vacation shoot
      Wednesday at 5:26am · LikeUnlike · 1

Ryan Mason Sammy is the heavy metal Jimmy Buffett. The Redd Rocker's life is a vacation. Lucky bastard
      Wednesday at 5:29am · LikeUnlike · 2

HAHAHA Poison!!! Mike jumped the shark with lover Sam years ago. Hot sauce sell out!
      Whatever one thinks of Mike Anthony peddling hot sauce, surely that didn't warrant him getting relegated to re-recording old Poison songs...

Sad.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Terry
        Whatever one thinks of Mike Anthony peddling hot sauce, surely that didn't warrant him getting relegated to re-recording old Poison songs...

Sad.

Those songs shouldn't have been recorded the 1st time.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Terry

Sad.
          I'm starting to wonder if bassplayer has any musical taste!
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
            Sniper
            • Apr 2004

If Mike does the background vocals, it will sound just like van halen...his backing vocal are the key to van halen's sound...haven't you heard?

Comment

• So this is love
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
              Those songs shouldn't have been recorded the 1st time.
              Thats what happens when one has too much time on his hands...
              Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Zing!
                Veteran
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
                If Mike does the background vocals, it will sound just like van halen...his backing vocal are the key to van halen's sound...haven't you heard?
                Bret's cd will probably come with coupons for $2 off Mad Anthony Hot Sauce.
                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
                  Thats what happens when one has too much time on his hands...

UGH! This song gives me fucking NIGHTMARES!

My mom was captain of a high school girl squad called SPRITES. My older sis was in it. I guess kinda like girl scouts but different types of stuff. Anyways, they choreographed a dance to this song. Of course I wanted to watch the older high school girls dance (I was in Jr High). But I had to hear this song 4,372,861 times. Fuck that shit!

*PS - Cara Knott was part of the SPRITES at our house. She was the one murdered by CHP officer Craig Peyer in San Diego in the 1980's. Pulled over at night off the freeway. Not sure if it was national news or not but was HUGE in San Diego. The exit she was murdered, that part of the freeway is named after her. Really cute girl too.

LOL. Sorry. My daily thread derailment. I'll finish with

FUCK YOU SAMMY HAGAR!!!!! Suck a dick!

There. Back on topic.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• mohican
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jul 2011

*PS - Cara Knott was part of the SPRITES at our house. She was the one murdered by CHP officer Craig Peyer in San Diego in the 1980's. Pulled over at night off the freeway. Not sure if it was national news or not but was HUGE in San Diego. The exit she was murdered, that part of the freeway is named after her. Really cute girl too.

I remember that story from watching a crime show. Forensic Files, I think. She was probably not his only victim.

Comment

• katina
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by mohican
                      I remember that story from watching a crime show. Forensic Files, I think. She was probably not his only victim.
                      I also wachted it in TV here, so time ago, maybe was Forensic Files, poor girl.

Comment

• Zing!
                        Veteran
                        • Oct 2011

For the life of me, I can't figure out how in green hell this thread is 45 pages long, while the official ADKOT review thread is only 35 pages long.

And then I realized it's probably because I keep posting in it.

D'oh!
                        My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                          For the life of me, I can't figure out how in green hell this thread is 45 pages long, while the official ADKOT review thread is only 35 pages long.

D'oh!
                          Because Spam won't shut the fuck up so there has been a lot for us to bitch about.

And this thread is EPIC! Now go the fuck back to post #1 and give Bob-R THANKS for this awesome thread. NOW! EVERYONE!

DOOO EEEETTTT!!!

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Zing!

D'oh!

You bastard
                            Originally posted by vandeleur
                            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• So this is love
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

UGH! This song gives me fucking NIGHTMARES!

My mom was captain of a high school girl squad called SPRITES. My older sis was in it. I guess kinda like girl scouts but different types of stuff. Anyways, they choreographed a dance to this song. Of course I wanted to watch the older high school girls dance (I was in Jr High). But I had to hear this song 4,372,861 times. Fuck that shit!

LOL. Sorry. My daily thread derailment. I'll finish with

FUCK YOU SAMMY HAGAR!!!!! Suck a dick!

There. Back on topic.
                              oh my god east west and right...at least you did finish this the American way (happy ending) FUCK YOU GAGARITA!!!!
                              Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

I hear some chinese knockoff sweat shop is going to make a Sammy Hagar signature Brick of Cheese guitar amp. You get a free Cabo Wabo sombrero with each purchase.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...