X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    So the special prostate massage knocked her up?

There are so many angry millennials on the internet who treat this franchise like it's a series of holy books who are moaning like fuck plus there apparently is a very accurate spoiler synopsis of the whole season out there which has proved to be correct so be careful reading too much about this weeks episode.

Why anyone would rather read bullet point spoilers of a series rather than just watch the fucking thing and enjoy it is bizarre to me.

When these idiots watch a movie do they fast forward to the end, watch the last 5 minutes and then go back to the start?

That said there were at least 4 silly plot holes in the last week but it's good enough fun. The explanation that just about works is that the Night King guy had a Bran style vision of him killing a dragon and bringing it back and so his actions were all setting up a trap.

Once you realize that Daenerys calling the dragons her children is exactly like a spinster calling her cats her children it changes the tone a bit. She's really not a very good actor either which is also something once you notice it, becomes distracting.

All in all it's all a lot more Hollywood movie than it used to be now it's less Martin, 7 guys go on a mission and the 6 main ones come back is not Ned Stark execution/red Wedding brutal at all.
    I like it better now than in the old basil exposition episodes, as for plot holes I dont let it spoil it, mostly lol

I must fess up to getting all involved when some one at work mentioned John Snows sword with the wolf head opened its eyes when he was in the water. Hey am an ambulance chaser .
    Last edited by vandeleur; 08-24-2017, 10:22 PM.
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
      Its tits and bush all the way bud ...not your thing really. As for dragons , loads of dragons ,more dragons than you can shake a magic stick at.
      Seems that for whatever reason the more dragons you get then the less tits and bush.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Seems that for whatever reason the more dragons you get then the less tits and bush.
        Its brexit effecting the exchange rate.... I remember when a dragon got you plenty of bush.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
          I must fess up to getting all involved when some one at work mentioned John Snows sword with the wolf head opened its eyes when he was in the water. Hey am an ambulance chaser .
          That one at least has been debunked.

A GAME Of Thrones director has shot down theories that Jon Snow’s sword came to life in Monday’s episode. Eagle-eyed viewers were convinced Longclaw blinked as the King of the North climbed out of …

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Tyrion has had less great lines this season , his funnies have been delivered by Bron and the hound... Especially the top knot gag

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

That one at least has been debunked.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...-must-be-magic
              It looks like water landed on the hilt,

The sun tho ?!?!?!??!!?

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Ok that episode was shite ..... nah it was class.
                It was totally rock n roll.
                Although waiting 10 years for the next season will be a kick in the cunt.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah they brought it together well.

I was wondering why Bronn says to Podrick lets go for a beer while the posh people talk that maybe it was a trap.

Only remembered afterwards that Bronn used to fuck Cersai in real life and it ended really badly so they can never be on set together.

Comment

• hain23x
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Mar 2004

I had almost had it with all the "I'm the 3 eyed raven" talk until he finally connected everything for John

Littlefinger going down was classic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Eat Us and Smile!
                    Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Yeah they brought it together well.

I was wondering why Bronn says to Podrick lets go for a beer while the posh people talk that maybe it was a trap.

Only remembered afterwards that Bronn used to fuck Cersai in real life and it ended really badly so they can never be on set together.

I did wonder about the bronn cersai thing knowing that hedley hates her ex and won't be anywhere near him.
                      Thought how they gonna do this .

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

New 7 part YouTube series on it.

Comment

• Full Bug
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Was disappointed they only did 7 episodes this year, when last year there was 10, whats up with that?
                          Looked into it, it gets worse, as next year in will only be six, damm...
                          Last edited by Full Bug; 08-29-2017, 11:40 AM.
                          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally this was going to be the final season but then they split it into two because they couldn't fit everything in, Breaking Bad kind of did the same thing.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Have all the GOT watchers at Roth Army left or died?

That was intense tonight....

Comment

Working...