X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The Crock has been quiet lately. Been checking in a couple times a week, he hasn't posted anything VH.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• chuckjitsu
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2012

And Dave also vowed to get in 07-08 shape vocally and sing the lyrics and vocal melodies properly.

Obviously, I'd love it if all of this was true, but CVH fans have been Charlie Brown in the Charlie Brown kicking the football with Lucy scenario so many times that I'm just not buying any of it until it actually happens.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

I just won't get worked up about this sort of thing. If something happens, we'll find out when they're ready and I'm sure I'll go/buy it/whatever. But, whenever these rumors come up/get squashed, I just check in with 2005 DGT, who reminds me that we've gotten 3 tours and a kickass new record out of these cats. Nobody owes me shit. If it never happens again, it's cool.
        David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
        — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

In this news: https://themusicuniverse.com/van-hal...bum-tour-2018/

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

It's Christmas and I wanna believe ..... and there is lots of Stella in the fridge and am believing more with every trip to the fridge
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
              It's Christmas and I wanna believe ..... and there is lots of Stella in the fridge and am believing more with every trip to the fridge
              You're gonna need to stick up on Stella when this "new record" comes out. It's gonna take a lotta beer to make Dave sound good
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, if that article is to be believed, Wolfie's solo album is literally a solo album, with him playing all the instruments. Guess that might explain why it's taking him so long to make the record. Paul McCartney and Prince could pull it off, but Wolfie?? I'll believe it when I hear it. The kid's certainly talented and has genetics on his side, but that's still a pretty big job for someone who is still young enough to be on his parents' health insurance.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

If you ever see his tweets it looks like he is trying to play all the instruments. Probably doesn't know many people he could get to help
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Well, if that article is to be believed, Wolfie's solo album is literally a solo album, with him playing all the instruments. Guess that might explain why it's taking him so long to make the record. Paul McCartney and Prince could pull it off, but Wolfie?? I'll believe it when I hear it. The kid's certainly talented and has genetics on his side, but that's still a pretty big job for someone who is still young enough to be on his parents' health insurance.
                    Yeah, he ain't no McCartney or Prince. And if you believe the crap that's been slung around here, all he's done so far is play the bass lines of a mediocre - at best - bass player. So where's all this scary talent at?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Be nice Donnie... he's a good kid, saved the Rock God™ and single-handedly brought back the greatest Rock band of our time from near death with the correct singer!!!

Isn't that enough talent..?
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                        Be nice Donnie... he's a good kid, saved the Rock God™ and single-handedly brought back the greatest Rock band of our time from near death with the correct singer!!!

Isn't that enough talent..?
                        Yes, and he walks on water too. BFD. I want a proper reunion including Mike. If Wolfie Claus is so all powerful then he can surely grant this Christmas wish.

Ain't no way in hell I'm gonna pay good money for anything else from this "three fourths is better than nothing" bullshit band. And it don't matter because any record they release is going to be a money loser anyway. That's reality. Ed sucked the Talent Well dry long ago and Dave has shown absolutely no interest in working on his voice, at least as far as what we've all heard.

But who knows - Wolfie might just break out the Magical Mystery Earbuds for Dave and pull off a Christmas Miracle. He's done it before.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I walk on water too... some say I'm just splashing in the puddles though. What the hell do they know...

A proper reunion with Mike would be an appropriate gift to their loyal fans. It would righteous and bonafide...
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Mikey has gone too far down the cheddar hole to ever want to work with Dave again.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                              Mikey has gone too far down the cheddar hole to ever want to work with Dave again.
                              Maybe he can have Sam come out and bring him JD during his bass solo

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                                No further then the sisters once were...
                                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-25-2016, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...