• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Million Mask March

Live streams

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

@JamesFTInternet: Streaming live! https://t.co/ugNh0b2Bdx at the Capitol in DC #MillionMaskMarch @YourAnonNews @RT_com @CNN @AnonUK @OccupyWallStNYC
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I have lost all publishing apps except tweetdeck.
      sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Establishing boundaries: #MillionMaskMarch #DTLA
          sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

This is live picture right now from Trafalgar Square, London. #MillionMaskMarch #MMM

The Blog Pirate
            ‏@TheBlogPirate
            sigpic

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Sure doesn't look like a million masks to me...

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                Sure doesn't look like a million masks to me...
                It's still only a few days removed from Halloween, so not everyone has managed to return their rental costumes to Party Supermarket, which explains the shortage.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

@YourAnonNews: We've sent a photographer to Los Angeles. Follow @YourAnonLive to see what's going on. http://t.co/pRiBiCTFMw #MillionMaskMarch
                  Pershing Square: #MillionMaskMarch

sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Streaming:
                    Supporters of the Anonymous hacktivist collective are holding rallies all around the world on November 5, Guy Fawkes Day.

Supporters of the Anonymous hacktivist collective are holding rallies all around the world on November 5, Guy Fawkes Day. They are protesting against what they see as the rule of greedy corporations and corrupt governments around the world.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Yva Alexandrova, of the People's Assembly spoke to RT about the ideological basis for the collective's participation in the protests in London.

“The People’s Assembly is broad coalition of movements, unions, organizations, activists and campaigns groups, and its brought together to basically reach out to all members of society and send a very loud and clear message that austerity is not a policy that is working for the majority of people in this country and we are going to oppose it,” she explained.

“Four out of five jobs created are in the low wage sector, so one has to look at where this recovery is going, and who it is working for,” she said.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Live from London: http://t.co/8cB4QgcFM1 #MillionMaskMarch #Anonymous
                        sigpic

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Blaze

“Four out of five jobs created are in the low wage sector, so one has to look at where this recovery is going, and who it is working for,” she said.
                          There is no recovery...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            There is no recovery...
                            Ummmm, I think that was the point this person was trying to make, Beavis.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

And I was reinforcing it, Butthead...

Comment

Working...