• Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    1. high end quality footwear.
    Oooh, good call.

L&R, Gio Hel or Lorenzi. Well, maybe no longer Lorenzi. Doesn't matter. Can't afford any of them.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by binnie
      I don't know if its anger so much as Kristy just have strong opinions on some topics.

That's always refreshing in my mind.......
      quite often with heavy hateful undertones, it seems. again, kristy is cool as a cucumber and gets some good bashin' in when need be. and this is just a message board, i'm sure she is shiny and happy in life.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Kristy likes Fender Stratocasters.
        I used to set up Fender Strats (among numerous other guitars) in a music store: re-stringing, bridge and neck adjust, intonation, saddle adjust & replacement, pickup & pot replacement (including soldering), tremolo adjustment...Went to school for it, too and Fender paid for it as part of their 'Silver & Bronze' program. Gold was a bit more complex involving amp repair and major guitar surgery like refret and rebinding which was way, way out of my expertise. Let's see: also re-strung violins, violas, mandolins, 12-strings, basses, even one shitty "autoharp" which took days to tune. Thing is, I probably couldn't do a simple re-string if I tried. It's been a few years.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
          Black leather and rubber
          Um...pleading the fifth on that one. It was just for stage costume for a magic show. Had to "tone down" that look quite a lot actually when the guy I did assistant work for stopped doing parties for adults and started doing children's shows. The rubber/latex is all boxed up these days after I moved. Which is good - that's where that crap belongs.
          Last edited by Kristy; 04-05-2011, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

What's this thread for? To compile a quick checklist on how to... ahem... seduce Kristy? How rude.

Anyways, apparently magicians.

Which reminds me... pull my finger. I mean, pick a card. Any fing... card.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by binnie
              I don't know if its anger so much as Kristy just have strong opinions on some topics.

That's always refreshing in my mind.......
              Indeed it is. I'd love to meet a woman like Kristy. Well, with a few extra pounds, anyway. And a couple more in her purse.

Anyways, every woman I met never seems to know what she wants/likes & mostly just follows what's "hot" & "hip" & "fashionable". Hardly one opinion between them. Well, there's my cousin, but she's my cousin.

And for all the larve shown in this thread, I can tell I'm not the only one who likes a woman with personality.

You guys all like women with spunk, eh? Admit it boys... say you like spunk. For Kristy.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

rockabilly dancin'.

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

She might not say it, however, Kristy's behavior patterns show; Kristy likes this thread!
                  "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                  sigpic

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

I'm a little embarrassed about it.

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

As well you should be!
                      I have a noble cousin, you want to meet him?
                      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                      sigpic

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

You sound like those women that come up to me in the grocery store and say "You're 28 and single? You seem like such a sweet girl. I have a son you would LOOOOOOVVVE to meet. He works for NASA..." She takes out her wallet and insist on showing me about 300 photos of her son telling every detail and life story about him.

Why this happens I have no idea. And I'm like "Um, no thank you. I'm hardly sweet. Really, lady, I'm a bit of a bitch. Ask anyone." Then I get home and my mother calls almost in tears wondering why I haven't beared 9 grandchildren yet.
                        Last edited by Kristy; 04-05-2011, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• lesfunk
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                          She might not say it, however, Kristy's behavior patterns show; Kristy likes this thread!
                          All girls like a little attention
                          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• ashstralia
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Feb 2004

how do random women in the grocery store know all that about you?

Comment

• lesfunk
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                              You sound like those women that come up to me in the grocery store and say "You're 28 and single? You seem like such a sweet girl. I have a son you would LOOOOOOVVVE to meet. He works for NASA..." She takes out her wallet and insist on showing me about 300 photos of her son telling every detail and life story about him.

Why this happens I have no idea. And I'm like "Um, no thank you. I'm hardly sweet. Really, lady, I'm a bit of a bitch. Ask anyone." Then I get home and my mother calls almost in tears wondering why I haven't beared 9 grandchildren yet.
                              Thats funny. I remember when the parents of the girls I would take out on dates would like me, their daughters invariably wouldn't (at least not enough wink...wink...)
                              However, when the girls did like me, their parents invariably would not.

Comment

• lesfunk
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                                how do random women in the grocery store know all that about you?
                                security cameras

Comment

Working...