X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SNIPER
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by philouze
    Me too.. But tomorrow's gonna be a Thanks fest.. I tell you...
    Fuck yes it will be.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by flappo
      if you wanna take me on , you sad sack of slavian shit , go for it

i guarantee i will crush you like a fucking gnat
      this was a close description

gadfly.gif
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botfly
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
          And now, back to beating up on a girl. Gee, Dave would be so proud.
          I don't mean this as a shot at anyone but when i first joined up here in 2005 i got much worse than Envy is getting.Admittedly it was in the most part due to my actions but still.It is not like anyone is literally beating up on anyone.

Just a little perspective
          I really love you baby, I love what you've got
          Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
            I don't mean this as a shot at anyone but when i first joined up here in 2005 i got much worse than Envy is getting.Admittedly it was in the most part due to my actions but still.It is not like anyone is literally beating up on anyone.

I was being figurative sweetheart. So you got pestered for having Sammy in your screen name, is that right? That must have been aweful. Thank Heavens this place didn't pack up shop and start anew elsewhere to avoid you like the plague. That wouldn't have been very nice now, would it?

Just a little perspective.

Comment

• philouze
              Banned
              • Mar 2004

We've all forgiven you, love. Now piss off will ye??

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I was being figurative sweetheart. So you got pestered for having Sammy in your screen name, is that right? That must have been aweful. Thank Heavens this place didn't pack up shop and start anew elsewhere to avoid you like the plague. That wouldn't have been very nice now, would it?

All fun and games in the end of the day

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

All fun and games in the end of the day
                  Is that right? As my childhood hero would say, "good (fucking) grief"

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

DB's attention seeking at 15 was considerably less than this thing that's stinking up the place now. But maybe you want to have a shot at it? If so, please PM it & shut the fuck up.

Oh, about cancer, that which offends you so much because of your dear old mom... I lost my grandfather, the person I most loved in all the world, the person I STILL love more than anyone, when I was very, very young, to cancer.

I don't go around telling people not to say that word because my grandfather died from it.

That would be PATHETIC & RIDICULOUS!

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Is that right? As my childhood hero would say, "good (fucking) grief"
                      Someone got out of the wrong side of bed today.Why so glum, chum?

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                        Veteran
                        • Jun 2005

I'm still trying to figure out who is mad at who and why. From what i can gather, the warring factions would at this point be led by Flappo and Warf against J Hale and Nick? Is that the final cage match showdown that is looming?
                        RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                        LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• philouze
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                          DB's attention seeking at 15 was considerably less than this thing that's stinking up the place now. But maybe you want to have a shot at it? If so, please PM it & shut the fuck up.

Oh, about cancer, that which offends you so much because of your dear old mom... I lost my grandfather, the person I most loved in all the world, the person I STILL love more than anyone, when I was very, very young, to cancer.

I don't go around telling people not to say that word because my grandfather died from it.

I lost my grandparents, my mom and my dad to cancer. Oops, I've said it. My mom was cancer. Oops, I've said it again.

If it is full, just empty your can, sir.. Oops...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

Saying it and calling someone it are not the same thing. I found it to be disrespectful. As you know, it's not something anyone should wish on anyone. Calling someone a cancer is a whole lot like wishing it on someone in my book. But you're right. People are free to speak with a shattered moral compass all they like.

Comment

• philouze
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2004

Saying it and calling someone it are not the same thing. I found it to be disrespectful. As you know, it's not something anyone should wish on anyone. Calling someone a cancer is a whole lot like wishing it on someone in my book. But you're right. People are free to speak with a shattered moral compass all they like.
                              If I call you a Gemini, will you be offended??

That's what I thought.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                                Veteran
                                • Jun 2005

If you called me French i would be offended.
                                RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                                LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

Working...