Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hammy5150
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jan 2012

I plan on being there. It's be great to possibly meet up with a few of the locals from this message board!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

Dloc, just lik 07' huh?
      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Northern Girl
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hey Nate! Where are you at these days? Still in the service?
        Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• DlocRoth
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
          Dloc, just lik 07' huh?
          Damn straight, bro!
          Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Roy Munson
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DlocRoth
            Wheres my peeps at??

Right here motherfucker! hahahaha....you KNOW I'll be there. I'm pissed at the VIP tik prices though.
            Originally posted by ELVIS
            I guess you're right...

Comment

• DlocRoth
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
              Right here motherfucker! hahahaha....you KNOW I'll be there. I'm pissed at the VIP tik prices though.
              Hey man! Good to hear from you.......

Yeah, those prices are NO joke.
              Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Northern Girl
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I couldn't take it anymore. I got the $395 VIP and will hope for the best. I'm only 5'3" so if I get row 20, I'm going to be pissed.

I need some KISS platform boots!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Apr 2005

I will meet you guys somewhere before the show on 7th Ave. It's going too sound great in that place. I'm not Jeffery Dahmer like !

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2004

Hey Nate! Where are you at these days? Still in the service?
                    Yeah, in the Army. I'll be at the St. Paul show though!!!
                    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Apr 2005

Were we meeting ?? Tom Reids on 7th ?? It's a Saturday night !! We need to do it.
                      Last edited by 78/84 guy; 01-28-2012, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• Zing!
                        Veteran
                        • Oct 2011

Got my tickets! Wooo hooooooooooo hot damn bring on the mighty VAN HALEN!
                        My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2005

Row 22 on the floor !! lOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE HERE TONIGHT !!! Can't wait.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Even been to Eagle Street Grille & Pub on the corner across from the Xcel?

Let me tell you a sad story. A few years back I went to see the Foo Fighters at the Xcel and stayed at the Holiday Inn across the street. I had a room looking right down at the Pub (and the Xcel). Shortly after the show and milling around for a bit, my friend (from the Cities) had to go home, so I go up to my room to call it a night. I look out the window a few times and watch the streets and parking lots empty out, but the Pub is still packed and hopping. I'm thinking I should just go there for awhile, but ultimately decide not to go. Next day I get home and read the forums at the Foo Fighters site and THE FUCKING FOOS WERE THERE PLAYING AN ACOUSTIC SET AT THE PUB FOR A COUPLE HOURS AFTER THE FUCKING SHOW! They did that quite a few times during that tour and I fucking knew that too! Stupid!

Comment

• Northern Girl
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                              Row 22 on the floor !! lOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE HERE TONIGHT !!! Can't wait.
                              Cool! Hopefully I'll be 20 rows in front of you! Ha!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Apr 2005

Even been to Eagle Street Grille & Pub on the corner across from the Xcel?

Let me tell you a sad story. A few years back I went to see the Foo Fighters at the Xcel and stayed at the Holiday Inn across the street. I had a room looking right down at the Pub (and the Xcel). Shortly after the show and milling around for a bit, my friend (from the Cities) had to go home, so I go up to my room to call it a night. I look out the window a few times and watch the streets and parking lots empty out, but the Pub is still packed and hopping. I'm thinking I should just go there for awhile, but ultimately decide not to go. Next day I get home and read the forums at the Foo Fighters site and THE FUCKING FOOS WERE THERE PLAYING AN ACOUSTIC SET AT THE PUB FOR A COUPLE HOURS AFTER THE FUCKING SHOW! They did that quite a few times during that tour and I fucking knew that too! Stupid!
                                Wow that sucks !! I love that place. I just went too the Foo Fighters at Xcel a couple months back. Great show. Love their new cd. Yeah we need to meet up somewhere for sure. It will be weird too meet people from here, but why not have a few before the show. I need to be good though i'm going myself this time & need too drive. I was half blasted at Target Center. We took the light rail up there that time from the mall.
                                Last edited by 78/84 guy; 01-29-2012, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Working...