X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

The best of Dave 2008

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t93YaZpARzo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t93YaZpARzo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"
  • Baby's On Fire
    Veteran
    • May 2004

Dave is just truly a pathetic re-hashed cheap version of his former self. This was really sad to watch, actually.

He comes off as nothing more than a wannabe...a douche.

Scripted and not sincere.

DLR left the planet in 1992.

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Dave is the coolest part of VH... I saw them 6 times on that tour and Dave never disappointed.
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
        Veteran
        • May 2004

I find Dave embarrassing. He comes off as insincere, STRUGGLING and a has- been trying to pretend to be a badass.

It really is sad to see.

Viva Roth...1954 to 1992.

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Yeah right, Dave is so crap these days that the last tour outsold
          every other that preceeded it...

Oh hang on, everyone was there to see Eddie, oh no, wait again,
          they didnt get anywhere near as many fans attending the previous
          Hagar version.. (So it cant just be Eddie)

Word spread quickly that Dave was deliverin the goods.
          In my opinion Dave and Alex held the whole thing together...
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Onofrio
            Full On Cocktard
            • Feb 2004

Those clips kick ass. Diamond Dave still sparkles pretty fuckin' brightly if you ask me.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

yeah...Dave sucks badly...you can hear it from the reaction of the crowd which is dead silent and harshly booing him out!

we stupid fucks on this site! who wants the toastmaster General if he can have these two great entertainers...I'm such a dumbass for thinking that Dave is a true entertaining rock-frontman...sorry...really...I'm so sorry...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yMWdDZT5fUw&hl=de&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yMWdDZT5fUw&hl=de&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• jero
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

I'm sorry too man! I realy am. How could we.....

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jero
                  I'm sorry too man! I realy am. How could we.....
                  and you stupid jackass bought tix for the show in NY, flew all the way from Europe and wasted all your good money just to see this washed up loser front row annoying 20.000 of his closest friends...what a waste...shame on you...

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t93YaZpARzo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t93YaZpARzo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Anyone who watches that and thinks "Poor Dave & his tired old routine", unfortunately missed the 2 hours of rip your face off rock & roll that surrounded it.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

And you can't accurately critique any performance by watching on the Internet. It's like sex, it's a whole different ballgame when you're actually doing it & not just watching an old vid. Bottom line - had to be there.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                        It's like sex, it's a whole different ballgame when you're actually doing it & not just watching an old vid.
                        the future IS upon us though....
                        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                          Anyone who watches that and thinks "Poor Dave & his tired old routine", unfortunately missed the 2 hours of rip your face off rock & roll that surrounded it.

I loved this vid I found. I showcases Dave'isms in a neat lil' package

Comment

• jero
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                            and you stupid jackass bought tix for the show in NY, flew all the way from Europe and wasted all your good money just to see this washed up loser front row annoying 20.000 of his closest friends...what a waste...shame on you...

I'm so happy you were not there. I still wake up screaming every now and then

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jero
                              I'm so happy you were not there. I still wake up screaming every now and then
                              pfff...as if I was jealous...ha ha...ridiculous...me...jealous...only beacause of a front row seat in NY to watch =VH=...I'm so glad I missed that washed up losers...

...and I hate you!
                              Roth Army Icon

Comment

Working...