• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    That is kinda creepy...
    No kidding. Pretty much like that director guy John Derek replaced Linda Evans for a younger model named Bo Derek...and the fucker started with Ursula Andress. At this point, I don't know if I wanna shoot the guy, or shoot him a high-five and raise a toast to the bastard.
    Last edited by chefcraig; 10-09-2010, 11:47 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Ahhh...the Jenn Sterger affair...

She may be the hottest slut on the planet.

If he tried to fuck her...would you blame him?
      She's one little hot tottie, but a bit too skinny and fragile. I wouldn't blame Farve for trying, but he seemed pretty lame with the texting and stuff...

In any case, I posted a comment on this in early August, and suddenly right before the big match up, it's all over the news again. Just ridiculous.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        She's one little hot tottie, but a bit too skinny and fragile. I wouldn't blame Farve for trying, but he seemed pretty lame with the texting and stuff...

In any case, I posted a comment on this in early August, and suddenly right before the big match up, it's all over the news again. Just ridiculous.
        Amen...give the guy props for trying...but I was thinking the same thing. Brett Favray doesn't have to fucking text and send Cock picks...just show up wearing some wranglers...and get to it.

as for the rest...blame the NFL. They are propagating this by investigating now...right before the game...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          I remember that. It really is strange the story started up all over again, other than the cynical view that it would gain some inertia thanks to the start up of the NFL season...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• conmee
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

All I know is I have a bigger cock than Favre, and that's something no amount of Super Bowls will change... I mean for fuck's sake, don't athletes know how to properly sext with a hoe? Chub that fucker up a bit before sending a pic... I mean no one in his right mind would send a photo after getting outta the swimming pool or ocean, right? What the fuck...

That is all.

Icon©®™
            An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by conmee
              Brethren and Sistren,

All I know is I have a bigger cock than Favre, and that's something no amount of Super Bowls will change... I mean for fuck's sake, don't athletes know how to properly sext with a hoe? Chub that fucker up a bit before sending a pic... I mean no one in his right mind would send a photo after getting outta the swimming pool or ocean, right? What the fuck...

That is all.

Icon©®™
              Maybe he shoulda sent a big black dick instead...blamed it on the shadows...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

We'll just see how the NFL handles this with their golden boy...

Look, I'm as disgusted as anyone with the Ben situation, I think the guy was a stupid fucking spoiled idiot for pulling that shit in a club's fucking bathroom...

He could have easily brought a bunch of girls and his posse back to his summer house 30 miles away....

He's damn lucky his ass isn't in jail right now....

But the bottom line is that he was NEVER charged with any crime, much less acquitted, regardless of how it looked or from the testimony of the girl....

And he still got a six-game suspension, of course reduced to four....

My point is this: The NFL should be able to see that Favray made those calls and sent those dick pics fairly easily, the phone records will show it.....

And when they prove it, they need to suspend Favray with the same six-game suspension....

Whether Ben's situation was worse than Favray's is semantics, the bottom line is that it's the NFL's personal conduct policy.....

But after I say all that, he'll get a slap on the wrist, bank on it....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  We'll just see how the NFL handles this with their golden boy...

Look, I'm as disgusted as anyone with the Ben situation, I think the guy was a stupid fucking spoiled idiot for pulling that shit in a club's fucking bathroom...

He could have easily brought a bunch of girls and his posse back to his summer house 30 miles away....

He's damn lucky his ass isn't in jail right now....

But the bottom line is that he was NEVER charged with any crime, much less acquitted, regardless of how it looked or from the testimony of the girl....

And he still got a six-game suspension, of course reduced to four....

My point is this: The NFL should be able to see that Favray made those calls and sent those dick pics fairly easily, the phone records will show it.....

And when they prove it, they need to suspend Favray with the same six-game suspension....

Whether Ben's situation was worse than Favray's is semantics, the bottom line is that it's the NFL's personal conduct policy.....

But after I say all that, he'll get a slap on the wrist, bank on it....
                  That may be semantics to you...and it may end up semantics to the NFL...

but sorry...they aren't comparable, other than the fact that both are fucking morons.

So if Favray and Roeth got suspended for being fucking morons...so be it. If we are going to equate a sext and a few moronic dick pics to getting a drunk girl in the bathroom with someone keeping her friends away...

We can argue what really...or what really didn't happen...but I sure as fuck hope that we aren't going to be dealing with semantics here. To be honest...both should be fucking fired...

I would be...you would be...

but if we're talking about weighing the two incidents based on NFL policy (which in and of itself is ridiculous), than one is most certainly worse than the other (based on the admitted facts of one, and the alleged facts of the other...although that oughta change in a day or two)...just for the mere fact of a physical presence, and the lack of ability to make a decision with dumb-ass drunk girl...

What you need to be asking is why the NFL waited until now to deal with it...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I do agree there should be a suspension...but no...not a six-gamer...

Comment

• lesfunk
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

What kind of idiot sends cock pics to girls. When you do it properly you get the chicks to send pussy and boober shots to you only... and sometimes your friends.
                      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by lesfunk
                        What kind of idiot sends cock pics to girls. When you do it properly you get the chicks to send pussy and boober shots to you only... and sometimes your friends.
                        Agreed funk...if I didn't see that old, grizzled bastard cry at the end of every season...I'd never believe it...

but he's obviously a big pussy...

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Peter King will have a feature on the Favre story in about 15 minutes during the NBC pregame show.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Little Texan
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

There is a huge difference between attempted rape and sending a girl pictures of your junk. One is assault and the other simple harassment.

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                              There is a huge difference between attempted rape and sending a girl pictures of your junk. One is assault and the other simply embarrassing.
                              Fixed that for ya, LT.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

So if Favray and Roeth got suspended for being fucking morons...so be it.
                                That's exactly what I'm saying....

Do I think Ben's actions are worse, OF COURSE I do....

But this is the NFL's "personal conduct policy" we're talking about....

So I ask, a 40 year old married franchise QB, with not only kids but GRANDKIDS, invites the skank back to his hotel room, and not only that sends her pictures of his wang ??

You're fucking right he needs to be suspended.....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...