Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • private parts
    Sniper
    • Jan 2007

You can't believe a thing that has been reported yet about this woman. Her close friends said she was not a "survivalist". Shooting
    was just a hobby and not even her main hobby. According to a "friend".
    sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      I didn't know your dad was a douche. That explains a lot, that and the fact that you were in-bred.
      Whereas your parents tried to have you outsourced. But no North Korean slave labor camp wanted your whiny complaining ass.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by private parts
        You can't believe a thing that has been reported yet about this woman. Her close friends said she was not a "survivalist". Shooting
        She was a paranoid irresponsible parent.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

She left an assault weapon and unlimited ammo within the reach of her wackjob son.

That's all I need to know about the fucking bitch.

The world is a slightly better place without both of them in it. Just a fucking shame that 20 kids had to pay the price for it.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            She left an assault weapon and unlimited ammo within the reach of her wackjob son.

The world is a slightly better place without both of them in it. Just a fucking shame that 20 kids had to pay the price for it.
            THIS. It's really hard to feel sorry for that woman. Her stupidity is more than partially to blame here.
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
              Shenanigans. It did happen because of a lone, crazed gunman who should have had his ass kicked by both parents instead of being the spoiled little shit he truly was. Everything else Lucinda wrote is circumstantial liberal agenda horseshit.
              One of the things I noted was her significant alimony.
              That could subconsciously or consciously be a motivating factor in the dysfunction of this family

I read an excellent article on a similar dynamic. I did a brief search for it, but I do not have time to locate it.
              They bones of the article stated that one member of the family was the the target. And that the rest of the family would revolve around this person's created or exacerbated, perceived or real, faults or illness.

I pulled some linkage from the wikipedia.

They are lacking the in-depth dynamic that the article went into, but give some concept of a beginning point to the research that went along with the article.

Lack of empathy, understanding, and sensitivity towards certain family members, while expressing extreme empathy towards one or more members (or even pets) who have real or perceived "special needs". In other words, one family member continuously receives far more than he or she deserves, while another is marginalized.

Identified patient, or "IP", is a term used in a clinical setting to describe the person in a dysfunctional family who has been subconsciously selected to act out the family's inner conflicts as a diversion; who is the split-off carrier of the (perhaps transgenerational) family disturbance.[1]

Identified patient (one child, usually selected by the mother, who is forced into going to therapy while the family's overall dysfunction is kept hidden)

Münchausen syndrome by proxy (a much more extreme situation than above, where the child is intentionally made ill by a parent seeking attention from physicians and other professionals)

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
              sigpic

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

She had way too much time on her hands...

And I'll add that she lived in a Lilllie-white suburban community made of of NYC finance expatriates with probably a nil crime rate and still felt the need to turn her house into the local National Guard armory...
                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-18-2012, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Hard to make any reasonable judgement on the mother... the news articles siting friends/bartenders/neighbors appear to paint her as a decent, friendly person socially but very guarded regarding raising her murderer son. Sounds like she hung at the bar regularly, played dice games with the neighbors and ignored her murderer, didn't have his psychological issues evaluated/treated but gave him plenty of guns and ammo to fill his time...

Clearly not a definitive picture and she was a victim to an extent... but doesn't paint a pretty picture.
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                    Hard to make any reasonable judgement on the mother... the news articles siting friends/bartenders/neighbors appear to paint her as a decent, friendly person socially but very guarded regarding raising her murderer son. Sounds like she hung at the bar regularly, played dice games with the neighbors and ignored her murderer, didn't have his psychological issues evaluated/treated but gave him plenty of guns and ammo to fill his time.
                    Reminds me of that tune by Kate Bush:

She knows that Ive been doing something wrong,
                    But she wont say anything. She thinks that I was with my friends yesterday,
                    But she wont mind me lying, Because

Mother stands for comfort. Mother will hide the murderer

Comment

• private parts
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by FORD

Ok. Now your just making stuff up like the media. We don't know HOW he got the weapons yet.
                      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• lesfunk
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

'eres one
                        Attached Files
                        http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

There's a story breaking where the Discovery Channel just told Ted Nugent to go and fuck himself and that he will not be back in "any form or fashion."

Now if only LardMachine can get a coronary this would be a wonderful Christmas.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, as long as we're throwing out blame, here's one that hasn't been brought up yet...

The corporate insurance industry.

Why?

Because if we had single payer health care, like all those other countries that don't have these kind of random mass murders (or have them very seldom) then mental health would be covered along with everything else.

And that needs to be as much a part of this "national conversation" as the gun madness does. And for that matter, so does the question of whether a lot of these pharmaceutical chemicals actually solve problems, or make them worse.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                              As far as it has been reported she was a Glenn Beck-ish disciple and highly paranoid apocalyptic nutcase who felt an arsenal of semi-automatic weapons was somehow going to save her from a heard of oncoming Mayan brain eating zombies. Ironic indeed. Apparently, she was well-to-do receiving an average of $290,000 in alimony payments and lived in a mega-square foot house that was entirely paid for. Who knew how much in the way of outside social contact she had with her neighbors and community or what her true beliefs were when feeding her paranoia to her allegedly autistic son. To me, it wasn't so much about the guns but the anger her mother must have had at...somebody (the school?) that her son picked up on and believed to be his own problems as well. This is where your development comes in...who knew what was going on inside his head to take action on a school of elementary children he had no interaction with.

I think his mother programed (for lack of a better word) a lot of this paranoid hate in him. In a lot of parent/child relationships the parent isn't happy unless their child thinks like they do or is as miserable as they are. And if the rumors about this kid are true that he had trouble functioning in social situations (like many of you on here) apart from your average attention-seeking Tumblr posting goth kid, and his alleged whacky mother was he only view on the world, he was a powder keg waiting to go off.
                              I think you're fucking whacked in the head...

It's a good thing you're not a psychologist...

You have zero natural talent...

Of course, you're looking at the world through medicated glasses...

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Of course, you're looking at the world through medicated glasses...

If that were true, it beats looking at the world through racist ones. Now go back to hanging your rusted engine block from your tree and be sure to pick up all your lawn darts.

Comment

Working...