X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
    Promoted INK The Original at the end but no mention of shows.

I got on late and skipped around, didn't hear anything about shows.
    Some good chat about Van Halen though.

The rumor about shows came from Van Halen getting their tour crates repaired earlier in the week.

183 likes, 31 comments - thecaseplace818 on February 26, 2019: "Case Repairs for @eddievanhalen @vanhalen #EVH #eddievanhalen #vanhalen #tourlife #roadcase #flightcase #caseplace818".
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-28-2019, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by bluemustard
      d-ro on the air..fucking love it! I got nothing to say about Joe.
      He seemed worn out after his marathon with Alex Jones yesterday.

He did say again about how he loved Van Halen and didn't listen to Van Hagar...

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The Rogan YouTube audience seem split 3 ways. One third love Dave, one third couldn't take it especially all the laughing at his own lines and the final third just wondering what drugs he is on.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Haha! I forgot how ADHD Dave is.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            The Rogan YouTube audience seem split 3 ways. One third love Dave, one third couldn't take it especially all the laughing at his own lines and the final third just wondering what drugs he is on.
            Dave has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. He said so himself. The reason he acts the way he does is because he has a medical condition that makes him act that way. He probably has a high IQ but he can't keep his focus on anything.

Comment

• bluemustard
              Veteran
              • Mar 2006

He seemed worn out after his marathon with Alex Jones yesterday.

He did say again about how he loved Van Halen and didn't listen to Van Hagar...
              Yeah I couldn't get through the Alex Jones. A week ago Alex exposes Joe Rogan's investers n stuff.
              Now they're buddies again. (wtf??..lol)

Seemed like Dave has more knowledge of comedy than Joe.
              Joe couldn't seem to understand that a comedian who suffers alot makes some of the best comedy. (Pryor,Bruce etc).
              But yeah..he did put some feathers in his ass regarding VH.
              Roth on! Have good weekend everybody! Hope the 2019 tour (if it's on ) hits Europe.

Comment

• bluemustard
                Veteran
                • Mar 2006

Dave laughing at own jokes is gold. Also..Joe didn't seem to get all his jokes..was funny to see. Dave talking bout the swords in Japan..Joe looked like a 4 year old kid in school learning about history.

Comment

• bluemustard
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2006

Takes Joe 6 months to write an hour worth or comedy.
                  I know Dave can do that on the spot and be more funny genious.
                  I think if you would time it Dave talks about two and half hours and Joe maybe 20 minutes in total.
                  Uncle Manny bought Richrad Pryor's outfit so he'd look sharp on stage.
                  Dave knows what he is talking about and I love that he doesn't use a smartphone

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Dave laughing at own jokes is gold. Also..Joe didn't seem to get all his jokes..was funny to see. Dave talking bout the swords in Japan..Joe looked like a 4 year old kid in school learning about history.
                    dAvE iS LiKE dA TyPiCAL JeWiSH cOMeDiAN!/! aN hE LoOKs LiKE StEvE MMmARTiN WiT dAT hAiRCuT!/!!/
                    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• bluemustard
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2006

Eddie recorded solos with multiple tracks and after that he had to learn them for the tour.
                      LOL sweet!

Comment

• bluemustard
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
                        dAvE iS LiKE dA TyPiCAL JeWiSH cOMeDiAN!/! aN hE LoOKs LiKE StEvE MMmARTiN WiT dAT hAiRCuT!/!!/
                        lol I like his new haircut..he looks like a bladerunner or some badass from a sci fi movie..way more cool than Gene Simmons planet of the apes haircut. lol

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Reported as

Legendary Van Halen singer David Lee Roth spoke in an interview with Joe Rogan during the recent episode of Joe’s podcast on Youtube.

David has shared what he really thinks about former Van Halen singer Sammy Hagar. First of all, Roth jokingly criticize Hagar, and said (transcriped by Alternative Nation):

“All of Sam’s lyrics contained love. Why can’t this be love? I ain’t talkin’ about love. We’ll be back with more fighting after this. (Laughs)

Come on, who do I jog with? I don’t. Who is my running partner? (Maniacally laughs)”

Rogan said “Yeah, Runnin’ With The Devil”, Roth continued:

“Questions in love are great, classically, that’s [Frank] Sinatra, but I’m not well adjusted. Nobody in my job ever was, much well kept it this long, and I faced it and embraced it, like a Brazilian storm, you follow?

It’s all right there in the lyrics, even using classic lyric parlor tricks, like taking a very sad lyric and positioning it against a happy piece of music. This music is romping, it’s heavy metal, and the lyric is she’s crying.”

Later then, Rogan talked about Hagar as follows:

“There’s nothing wrong with the Sammy Hagar thing, but it moved into a mall crowd, it was a different sort of vibe. It was a good vibe for a lot of folks, but it was a different vibe.

I don’t have anything against Sammy Hagar, I think he’s wonderful, I always loved that song Can’t Drive 55, he’s got some great shit. But I never listened to Van Halen with Van Hagar, it was an end of an era for me.”

Roth added:

“It was two different folks. I wanted to be the art project, not just wear one.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Yeah I couldn't get through the Alex Jones. A week ago Alex exposes Joe Rogan's investers n stuff.
                            Now they're buddies again. (wtf??..lol)

Seemed like Dave has more knowledge of comedy than Joe.
                            Joe couldn't seem to understand that a comedian who suffers alot makes some of the best comedy. (Pryor,Bruce etc).
                            But yeah..he did put some feathers in his ass regarding VH.
                            Roth on! Have good weekend everybody! Hope the 2019 tour (if it's on ) hits Europe.
                            Well Roth is Roth. Just Dave being Dave. The Alex Jones interview was more strange than Roth. Ha! Ha! Apparently Joe and Alex were friends for years and then Alex turns on Joe making all these crazy conspiracy claims that Joe is working for George Soros and promoting the use of hallucigens to the public.

Alex declares war against Joe a Rogan on his show and now Joe has a clearly stressed out Alex on his show. Now the big question is why? Because Joe is a friend helping Alex redeem himself? Because Joe is just giving Alex more rope to hang himself? Because Joe knows having Alex on after the big spat will increase his pod cast viewership.

Who knows. With all these crazy people coming on the show no wonder Joe smokes pot and drinks booze while doing it. Ha! Ha!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Sammy Hagar covered Van Halen in fake nacho cheese and shoved a paper umbrella up it’s ass.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

lol I like his new haircut..he looks like a bladerunner or some badass from a sci fi movie..way more cool than Gene Simmons planet of the apes haircut. lol
                                Planet of the apes haircut. Ha! Ha! Well Gene is ready because society is heading towards becoming Planet of the Apes.

Comment

Working...