Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 What is wrong with people?? - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is wrong with people??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by envy_me View Post
    But what happend to human race. When did we become so degenerate? Are our lives too easy? Do we in the western world have too much time on our hands?
    some have too much nails on their hands...
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
      some have too much nails on their hands...
      You're not getting a thank you but that does deserve a rimshot.

Comment

Originally posted by motherchicken View Post
        hello siggy
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

que dr. love's last avatar

Comment

What about that nutbag who eats sofa cushions? Did you see her? How 'bout that freakazoid who scarfs down her dead husband's ashes? They seriously need to lock that nitwit away. There's weirdos everywhere. Hell, there's even a dude among us who is afraid he's a homo if he touches his own junk.

Sorry, just had to say it, Muthaclucka. Besides, you like the attention
            Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
            Originally posted by rustoffa
            Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

But what happend to human race. When did we become so degenerate? Are our lives too easy? Do we in the western world have too much time on our hands?
              I could answer that question with.... as you age and progess thru this life and see...( that is the big brother helps his little sister.. start of some movie of the week, starring some smpathetic type guy with no visible character at all)...lol.

I am not one to give advice, but all I can say is it has always been like this, this way, there are just more people doing the same things, on all ends of the spectrum.

Don't let it get you down, keep your chin up, you can do it champ, we believe in you, your the best, the future looks great, keep sunshine in your heart......(hmm can't seem to think of anymore cliche's that make me seem like a smert guy...uhhh uhhh hmm..youre the best..... did I already say tha....)
              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

EDIT: Here is Jazz from Atlanta with her nails

How does she wipe her ass? How does she bathe? How does she eat? How does she do any everyday activities that involve the free use of hands? Somebody just needs to sneak into her bedroom one night and clip those fuckers off while she's asleep.
                Last edited by Little Texan; 07-28-2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Texan View Post
                  How does she wipe her ass? How does she bathe? How does she eat? How does she do any everyday activities that involve the free use of hands?
                  an edward scissorshands hand job
                  Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 07-28-2012, 05:44 PM. Reason: boobs

Comment

Originally posted by clarathecarrot View Post
                    I could answer that question with.... as you age and progess thru this life and see...( that is the big brother helps his little sister.. start of some movie of the week, starring some smpathetic type guy with no visible character at all)...lol.

I am not one to give advice, but all I can say is it has always been like this, this way, there are just more people doing the same things, on all ends of the spectrum.

Don't let it get you down, keep your chin up, you can do it champ, we believe in you, your the best, the future looks great, keep sunshine in your heart......(hmm can't seem to think of anymore cliche's that make me seem like a smert guy...uhhh uhhh hmm..youre the best..... did I already say tha....)
                    Carpe diem?
                    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Texan View Post
                      How does she wipe her ass? How does she bathe? How does she eat? How does she do any everyday activities that involve the free use of hands? Somebody just needs to sneak into her bedroom one night and clip those fuckers off while she's asleep.
                      She showed how she holds the toilet paper, I didn't get it. How does she have sex with her husband?

Comment

She showed how she holds the toilet paper, I didn't get it. How does she have sex with her husband?
                        How does she have sex with herself?
                        Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                        Originally posted by rustoffa
                        Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

Originally posted by SparkieD View Post
                          How does she have sex with herself?
                          OUCH!! That has got to be painful...

Comment

Carpe diem?
                            I preffer the, Flounder with the White Wine Sauce San Giovanni ,..please ..

I guess the Carp would be ok,...... but if your asking...?

Rock On..lol
                            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

There are people out there that think it's good to drink your own urine daily. Hopefully no producer will see this and think that's a good idea for a new reality show.
                              I learned in a first aid class you can clean your own wounds with your own piss but not someone else's piss.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

When I was a scoutmaster there was always some jerk kid who would piss into the fire. Burning piss has to be the worst smell on the planet next to a skunk or a dead body.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...
                                X