X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by WARF's Vagina
    Bullshit you post more here than at Rothchats.
    Talking to yourself is a sign of mental illness.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      Keep in mind that you're talking to Warf. The mental illness issue is a foregone conclusion.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
        Banned
        • Nov 2013

at least I have teeth!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Speaking of Facebook (from like, 2 pages ago) I've been noticing that a lot of the VH down time threads being started at the VHND FB page are predominantly shit stirrers between CVH and Van Hagar fans. For example, today they ask, if your friend suffered from amnesia and lost all memory of Van Halen, what would be the first album you'd play for him/her? Needless to say, the majority of responses were a 6 pack selection, but things don't always go the Roth way over there. I sometimes wonder if these pointless thread starters actually have a point after all. Is the band using this page to take the temperature of the... nah, couldn't be.

Could it?

Naaaahh.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Stop reading my fucking mind!!!
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Hahah!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Actually it has. There's still plenty of shit talking still but it's a kindler gentler form of shit talking.
                Lucky for you then, little man.....

All those big meanies no longer around to hurt you so much.
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Said the guy who used to start aliases and then talk to himself.....
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2013

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    Lucky for you then, little man.....

All those big meanies no longer around to hurt you so much.
                    hopefully sockfucker won't sick his friend with one leg on you. Or, that imbecile WARF.

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      Said the guy who used to start aliases and then talk to himself.....
                      nail on the head!

Comment

• VAiN
                        Use my hand, I won't look
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                        Speaking of Facebook (from like, 2 pages ago) I've been noticing that a lot of the VH down time threads being started at the VHND FB page are predominantly shit stirrers between CVH and Van Hagar fans. For example, today they ask, if your friend suffered from amnesia and lost all memory of Van Halen, what would be the first album you'd play for him/her? Needless to say, the majority of responses were a 6 pack selection, but things don't always go the Roth way over there. I sometimes wonder if these pointless thread starters actually have a point after all. Is the band using this page to take the temperature of the... nah, couldn't be.

Could it?

Naaaahh.
                        I know I do my part of shit talking in those FB threads.
                        Originally posted by wiseguy
                        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                          The bottom line is Van Halen and David Lee Roth interest is dead. It's just a money pit. The age of message boards are OVER. People would rather chat in their facebook groups about Van Halen. Why would anyone make the switch? Even if they made the switch to here or Donnie/Warham's site (I don't own it btw...) They wouldn't be used to all the fighting and insane shit some of the members post.

Roth Army/ Links/ DLRF to Facebook is like...

Blockbuster video to netflix...

MTV to youtube...

Times have changed... we either gotta merge or live in a ghost town...
                          I opt for ghost town.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Various Roth/VH fanbased websites merging in order to ensure survival and broad-based acceptance among the general public?

Meh. Somebody's overthinking this stuff way too much. The whole purpose of these message board oriented sites is (or should be) to provide locations for niche groups of like-mided people to converge, NOT to compete with twitter and what aps little johnny smartphone and little susie facebook deem acceptable. Van Halen are looked at as dinosaurs by people under 40, and rightfully so. Generation Y has their own icons.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• fraroc
                              Commando
                              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Terry
                              Various Roth/VH fanbased websites merging in order to ensure survival and broad-based acceptance among the general public?

Meh. Somebody's overthinking this stuff way too much. The whole purpose of these message board oriented sites is (or should be) to provide locations for niche groups of like-mided people to converge, NOT to compete with twitter and what aps little johnny smartphone and little susie facebook deem acceptable. Van Halen are looked at as dinosaurs by people under 40, and rightfully so. Generation Y has their own icons.
                              Dinosaurs that fucking kick ass, you mean.
                              How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

I log on to sites like this to be entertained…this is better than any tv…any day!
                                http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                                http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

Working...