Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I did a big ass kettlebell workout. I'm sore as hell. I ate too many burritos for dinner. Cheap tequila gets you just as drunk as the expensive stuff and I'm filling the room full of Domican cigar smoke. I'm watching naked female oil wrestling and want to jump into the whole gaggle and confuse myself.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I'm fucking done with booze, all I got now is my weed and my e-cigarettes. Actually I found a way to put weed in my e-cigarette lol

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Regrets I've had a few , but then again to few to mention .

Mate if comeback are good enough for frank they are good enough for you .

And I bet you must of had to pm a shit load of apologies
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Oh and bring back Donniep he was always your funniest alias

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I've sent apologies to everyone I know with the exceptions of people I don't know how to contact. The ironic part is I pretty much turned into the character I portrayed on BRIGHT EYE COUNSELING! LOL

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
              Oh and bring back Donniep he was always your funniest alias
              Donnie and me pretty much have the same perspective on VH, we are waiting for a reunion with Michael Anthony. Wolf is a great kid , he got Eddie out of bed and into sobriety. My passion for Van Halen and the return of the six pack lineup is my only interest. Give us mike back... Fuck it.... Bring back Ted Templeman too. We need Mikes harmonies for one final album and tour.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Donniep is the coolest fucker on here , and probably hit up most people with free van halen dvd's which shows you how much of a true fan he is .

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

I have a morbid curiosity over how forgiving people will be ... Let's be fair WARF you were a cunt .

To put it bluntly

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Momshell is also the person to thank she gave many dvd's to him. I still got my stack. I'm convinced No Hokds BBQ is a masterpiece.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Yeah momshell is a groovy fucker to .
                      Some of my fav nights on here were the first gigs back and people shouting out the songs they were playing .

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Momshell fucking rocks !!

She outed the man noting Asian at Cafe Wha? As a Van Hagar fan from high school.

She's awesome... Make sure you send out positive thoughts for her.

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          I have a morbid curiosity over how forgiving people will be ... Let's be fair WARF you were a cunt .

To put it bluntly
                          It's true, but if I could be blunt... Everyone likes watching a train wreck. War is inevitable. There's been about a ton of wars at this site.

Links vs. Roth - that was a bloodbath. All I remember is sesh was the first person to ever play music at this site. In the midst of fighting he embedded a Whiney Houston song. It didn't stop the war but it was hysterical for its time.

There's just too much shit behind closed doors with fighting, betrayal etc etc ...

I stepped over the line by organizing troups in a full scale war... I brought flappo into the mix lol

Flappo was my ACE OF SPADES.....I just snapped my finger and the whole damn site was decorated in popgears.

Anyways, I'm not getting into this shit... The bottom line was I was the leader of the rebellion.

I organized a massive gang to cause total chaos... We were relentless...

I was a cunt... Sorry fellas....

What else can I say? I'm still here...

It's an open letter of apology.... I don't give a fuck if you like me or hate me...

I betrayed sarge and staff who gave me the greatest VH gig in history.

I was a cunt ... Plain and simple ...

I'm a pinyata... Hit me with a stick...

Fire away ...
                          Last edited by WARF; 03-29-2014, 06:03 AM.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

All the other websites failed so try and make good here? I don't buy it but good luck with your fight against alcoholism, I don't wish that on anybody.

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Dale, I honestly don't even give a shit about message boards. I didn't even really have to post a public apology. I don't hold any grudges with people. I'm trying my best to be a better person. I'm a monster when I'm drunk and I sincerely want to make things right for anything I've done wrong here.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

I've seen/heard too many of your apologies. They never last long. I don't hold grudges...but in your case I'll make an exception.
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...