Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 78/84 guy
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Apr 2005

Great show ? And Dave was great ? Dave as drunk as he was did o.k. The band was a sloppy mess. That tape should be burned.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
      Noel Monk never said that at all. Why do you lie?
      It's 100% exactly what he said retard...

Show us in the book where he said that. Take your time because you're going to really need to dig to find it.
      How the fuck would you know? Illiterate fucking troll say what?

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
        Veteran
        • May 2004

It's rock and roll. It was a great show. The band was a sloppy mess? Watch Eddie and Alex doing Girl Gone Bad in the solo. Flawless.

Dave sounded great on most of it, especially RWTD.

Blasted out of his mind, and still did the mid-air splits half a dozen times, 15 feet off the floor.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Apr 2005

It's rock and roll. It was a great show. The band was a sloppy mess? Watch Eddie and Alex doing Girl Gone Bad in the solo. Flawless.

Blasted out of his mind, and still did the mid-air splits half a dozen times, 15 feet off the floor.
          Girl Gone Bad was probably the high point. After that it turns into ( it's only rock & roll ) yet you guys are all whipped up over 2020 Dave. I guess those mid air splits were that important....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I didn't say the band was, I said Roth was, dumbshit...

He sounded fine to me, but the vocals were retouched for the Showtime special, and the three singles that were released afterword...

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Not unless someone fronts this leech the money...
              Same old Nick. Always the judgmental asshole. We can't all be millionaires with CIA connections like you.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Anyone who's seen the video knows Dave was an entertaining basket case, but hardly at the top of his game...
                Watching a video isn't the same thing as being there in person. You'd know that if you ever actually attended one yourself.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Noel Monk never said that at all. Why do you lie?
                  Because he knows he has pals here that will back him up no matter how full of shit he is.
                  Cadaverdog is right. He doesn't even fucking try to sing anymore. Because he cannot.
                  Just because Bon Jovi and whoever else cannot sing either, it doesn't mean Dave can. Dave does not even try.
                  That obviously doesn't bother some people here. They're deaf and blind when it comes to Roth.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                    So you've got all the answers to something you haven't watched ? I thought you were clueless. The proof is in the pudding.....
                    I went back and watched those videos. He still sucks as a singer.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Great show ? And Dave was great ? Dave as drunk as he was did o.k. The band was a sloppy mess. That tape should be burned.
                      Compared to what he's doing now his performance was flawless that night.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Steven Tyler sounds better than ever and he;s how old?
                        Not at the Grammys he didn't. That shit was pathetic.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Of course you don't. Even though every fucking word of it is true. It doesn't fit your agenda in this thread. I'd also bet you're not on all of those bands websites whining about them. I guess you're giving those guys a free pass. Their not Roth. But hey, let's not let the facts change your arguments that Roth has sucked since 2008. Why are you still here ? It's gotta get old whining about it. You should go see Roth. The 45 minutes he plays is less time then you take in a day worried about him with your so called philosophical ramblings. Hell it seems like you should start calling for the abolishment of the Roth Army. IT'S OVER for Mr. Roth if I listen to you guys. I'll be at the show in a few weeks having a good time. You better get to work on your 300th draft of your next bitch session.
                          I certainly agree that compared with his rock front men contemporaries of his age bracket Roth is doing about as well as them in terms of live singing these days. Which isn't the same as saying he sounds good.

Got the same agenda on this thread as I have on every other thread I have posted on since 2004. I say what I think. So, when I say in response to your other post that I agreed with the bulk of it, you can take it to the bank that every fucking word of THAT is true. Because I have no agenda beyond that. Certainly not in terms of if you go see Roth perform, be it a few weeks or a few years from now or whatever.

Yep, Roth in terms of singing live has basically sucked since 2008. I don't need to go see Roth to know that. Saw him in the 80s. Saw him in the 90s. Saw him in the 2000s.

Had I called my ramblings philosophical? Sounds like you got some type of inferiority complex going on there.

Let me start my 301st bitch session draft...have a good time at the show!
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I went back and watched those videos. He still sucks as a singer.
                            If you say so MR. Roth Army Supreme. You guys probably should shut this place down and hook up with the Redheads website. Roth is finished ! But hey I give you credit for watching. Your next debate might have some merit.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Terry
                              I certainly agree that compared with his rock front men contemporaries of his age bracket Roth is doing about as well as them in terms of live singing these days. Which isn't the same as saying he sounds good.

Got the same agenda on this thread as I have on every other thread I have posted on since 2004. I say what I think. So, when I say in response to your other post that I agreed with the bulk of it, you can take it to the bank that every fucking word of THAT is true. Because I have no agenda beyond that. Certainly not in terms of if you go see Roth perform, be it a few weeks or a few years from now or whatever.

Yep, Roth in terms of singing live has basically sucked since 2008. I don't need to go see Roth to know that. Saw him in the 80s. Saw him in the 90s. Saw him in the 2000s.

Had I called my ramblings philosophical? Sounds like you got some type of inferiority complex going on there.

Let me start my 301st bitch session draft...have a good time at the show!
                              Posting since 2004. Over 10,000 of them. What an accomplishment ! Nothing better to do ? No you've never said you were some sort of philosopher. But the way you write sure makes you want to be one. I've read your stuff for years, lots of good stuff, but after about 6,000 posts it gets repetitive I guess. Sorry. It's been the same old story as to why Dave's a washed up has been any time he has stepped on a stage in the last decade. I guess from my view reading your posts at this point, probably 100's of posts on Roth's issues. I just gotta ask one question ? Why are you still here then ? It must be to feel important ? To respond with....well, your philosophy as to why Roth is over the hill. I guess in case someone missed your posts in 2012 we get a repeat ? Hey whatever floats your boat. It's gotta be a boring town you live in to be writing about a guy that has failed you as a fan. A guy that couldn't give two fucks what you think. Or me for that matter. Probably the reason he's still out there doing it. With that shit ass grin on his face. Enjoy the show ? Can't wait. I hope he's as decent as I think he will be. No reason to sit here in the pasture. Sorry there probably won't be a review from me. You guys got it all figured out. Seems like the majority here thinks Roth doesn't deserve an Army. Times they sure are a changing !!! I guess the name can be changed to the Hag Army, to protect the guilty. The accused !! David Lee Roth !! Hag Army ?? Has a nice ring to it. Lots of old Hags around here these days. If the shit fits wear it....
                              Last edited by 78/84 guy; 02-10-2020, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Posting since 2004. Over 10,000 of them. What an accomplishment !... Lots of old Hags around here these days. If the shit fits wear it....
                                To be fair and ok I'm biased with 3 times that but he's only made a couple of posts a day on average.

Also I don't remember Terry being a Hagar fan?

Comment

Working...