X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Just because people on the internet and Trump say there was a fraud doesn't mean there was one.

The judges in dozens of court cases, judges that Trump appointed say so.

You are being very gullible.
    Are you playing golf with Trump on the 20th? I hear he will be in your neck of the woods.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think it's maybe fake news as not many people play golf in January here. The story was a flight plan was filed but we'll see.

Seems a strange choice as Trump has been unpopular in Scotland for a lot longer than in the US. He did buy a couple of top golf courses with laundered Russian money which now lose millions each year.

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

You are being very gullible.
        No Sesh, you are being very gullible. If you believe the most unpopular candidate in the history of candidates, got 80 motherfucking million votes, you're the gullible one. This fucking guy couldn't get 10 people to get off their asses and come out to see him.

Hackers can sit at home and hack into major corporations, but you don't believe our voting system can be hacked and manipulated? But wait, didn't you and all the Libtards spend the last 4 years claiming the Russians interfered in 2016? Now all of the sudden, it is unfathomable that this one has been manipulated?

Come on Sesh. Don't allow your hatred of one man, to cloud your vision of reality. I've met NickDelusional. Him I can understand him walking around in a foggy haze of hatred and delusion. You? You are better than that.

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I'm not optimistic about the next 4 years... as Von says it's not going to leave this country in a better shape than we are today.

There are some very real concerns about some of the crap the incoming majority is considering that may significantly erode our democracy, rights and the balance of how our government functions... as ugly as it is... Some of that may leave us in ruin.

On the other hand... while the focus and motivation has been the hatred of one man... with that catalyst gone... I'm expecting the shit-show among the majority to turn on themselves far worse than the last 4 years were... odds favor little getting done even with a majority in both houses and the white house.
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
            No Sesh, you are being very gullible. If you believe the most unpopular candidate in the history of candidates, got 80 motherfucking million votes, you're the gullible one. This fucking guy couldn't get 10 people to get off their asses and come out to see him.

Hackers can sit at home and hack into major corporations, but you don't believe our voting system can be hacked and manipulated? But wait, didn't you and all the Libtards spend the last 4 years claiming the Russians interfered in 2016? Now all of the sudden, it is unfathomable that this one has been manipulated?

Come on Sesh. Don't allow your hatred of one man, to cloud your vision of reality. I've met NickDelusional. Him I can understand him walking around in a foggy haze of hatred and delusion. You? You are better than that.

Trump was behind in every poll for years before the election, of course he lost the popular vote.

You don't have a voting system every state has it's own voting system. The voting system is too difficult to hack because it is too disparate, It's much easier to hack the voters.

The Russians interfered in the election in 2016 by trying to influence people via social media, they still do. They don't care who wins they just want to disrupt democracies to the max so that they can say that democracy doesn't work and you are better off with a Putin style strong man. They don't like people like Biden or Clinton, they like Trump and Saunders. They even like the people I voted for here because they think Scottish independence could be bad for NATO and again causes disruption.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
              I'm not optimistic about the next 4 years... as Von says it's not going to leave this country in a better shape than we are today.
              I think I'm right in saying that the last few times the US has been better off economically after a Democrat president and worse after a Republican but that's kind of bullshit anyway as the president has way less power over that stuff than most people think.

Your federal government hasn't been functioning properly since Trump didn't do the transition 4 years ago, appointed a bunch of mixture of corporate interests, crooks and jokers into key positions and left many empty to rot.

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

The Russians interfered in the election in 2016 by trying to influence people via social media
                Exactly what the DemonRATS did, only with social media AND the media. FACT!

I can't imagine your hatred for one man, blinding you so. Causing you to believe it can happen from one side, but not the other. FORD has brainwashed you with all these years of bullshit he's been posting.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

80 million people didn't vote FOR Biden. Most of them - including myself - voted AGAINST Cheeto. As far as rally attendance numbers.... that shit's pretty much irrelevant in 2020, for obvious reasons. Cheeto was dumb enough to keep holding rallies... just ask Herman Cain how well that worked out.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I think I'm right in saying that the last few times the US has been better off economically after a Democrat president and worse after a Republican but that's kind of bullshit anyway as the president has way less power over that stuff than most people think.

Your federal government hasn't been functioning properly since Trump didn't do the transition 4 years ago, appointed a bunch of mixture of corporate interests, crooks and jokers into key positions and left many empty to rot.
                    I know you are gauging how our federal government functioned from what you've been presented from the outside looking in...

It's been a very noticeable improvement from my perspective living here... pre-COVID. Not just me personally from reduced tax liability for a healthy income. I've seen the economic growth improve the lives of a lot of people in the bottom 60% of the earning scale.

Job growth that I haven't seen since the last tech boom in the 90's. Industries expanding and significantly investing due to freeing up from regulatory constraints. Especially blue collar industries... literally more jobs than people to throw at em. Oil & gas, construction, manufacturing and infrastructure expansion.

Even saw improvements in the health industry, which I currently work in... due to the scaling back of parts of the ACA and opening up of the health market place.

All that was before March 2020 and Covid. But some aspects continued to prosper where the local/state governments didn't shut them down.
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                      80 million people didn't vote FOR Biden.
                      You are correct. I'm guessing 50 million were bots.

How many are you thinking?

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

"Where he goes" is going to be interesting.

Supposedly Palm Beach has a rule that as a club, Mar-A-Lago can't be someone's permanent residence. Trump has spent a ton renovating his part of the club and it doesn't sound like he plans to go back to NYC.

After Iran said Trump wouldn't be safe anywhere, I can't see any city welcoming Trump. Even if the Iran thing is an empty threat. The Iranian official used "BFF" in his remarks and I laughed.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bots can't vote by mail. Or get their ballots in the mail and drop them in secured drop boxes, which is what most people do around here in FORD Country.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

4 years and 13 days from now, this once great Country will be in ruins. The next 4 years will more than wipe out the previous 4 years of greatness we've enjoyed.

I feel bad for the younger folks that have had their democracy stripped from them. Their votes no longer matter. Big tech and the Government now have the ability and authority to "vote" in who they want. If NickDemonrat wasn't ghey, he'd have literally stripped his kids and grandkids future votes from them, by perpetuating this fraud. All over the hatred of one man. The party of love and tolerance, that has ruined this once great Country with their 4 year witch hunt, over their simpleminded hatred.
                            This is by far the best shit I've read on this censoring site in years. Pure comedy gold.

And no stealing of my use of ghey, fuckface.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              Paid agitators. Some of them match photos of the Philadelphia chapter of Antifa. They could have done better with their costumes. The fur hat with the horns is a bit too much. On a regular day you would have a very hard time getting very far past the US Capitol Police. Too easy.
                              Fuck, you're terminally retarded.

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

There are some very real concerns about some of the crap the incoming majority is considering that may significantly erode our democracy, rights and the balance of how our government functions... as ugly as it is... Some of that may leave us in ruin.
                                Such as? Oh, let me guess. Retarded shit you read on the internet. Golly! Yod bee smareet!

On the other hand... while the focus and motivation has been the hatred of one man... with that catalyst gone... I'm expecting the shit-show among the majority to turn on themselves far worse than the last 4 years were... odds favor little getting done even with a majority in both houses and the white house.

Way to backpedal. If any one of you god damn MAGA worshiping butt plugs knew your god damn history you would know the Beer Hall Putsch of 1923 also failed to replace a legitimately elected government. What should be recalled is nine years later the fascists prevailed during another contentious election and a totalitarian regime installed with the acquiescence of the ruling class Which is exactly what you and turd suckers like Von and that OAN addict watching retard want.

I clearly remember you and your horseshit pro-Walmart post that were about only to serve the continued domination of society by capital and the ideology of unregulated markets will exacerbate the discontent of wage earners. Agitation for a more equal distribution of wealth and greater enfranchisement of the working class will frighten the ruling class and encourage adoption of an even more oppressive governance. That is what you brain dead MAGA buttplugs fail to understand. "Turn on themselves..." What kind of fucking horseshit is that? I swear, you're such a god damn weirdo. America could be facing a scenario in the next four to eight years like that of 1932 Germany, when someone like Sec. Pompeo or Sen. Hawley, who will have a better understanding of institutional power and how to enforce it, will have the opportunity to become the next leaders of America's authoritarian subjects and with the support of an embattled oligarchy.

Just the way you, Von and the fucking retard want it to be.

Comment

Working...