Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • katina
    Commando
    • Mar 2012

Sorry to hear that it hurts a lot, you and your family gave Fortune a long and a very good life full of love.

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Sorry for your loss. You'll know when you're ready for another pet...he or she will find you...

Sent from my LG-V905R using Tapatalk 2
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Angel
        Sorry for your loss. You'll know when you're ready for another pet...he or she will find you...

Sent from my LG-V905R using Tapatalk 2

Exactly. Funny how they do that. And WTF we gotta do to get this thread stickied? It has become quite the wonderful place.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
          Exactly. Funny how they do that. And WTF we gotta do to get this thread stickied? It has become quite the wonderful place.
          Stickied?

Fuck that. We should unstick all the stupid stickied threads. If they were so great, they'd find their way back on page 1 regularly anyway.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
            Stickied?

Fuck that. We should unstick all the stupid stickied threads. If they were so great, they'd find their way back on page 1 regularly anyway.
            you would
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
              Stickied?

Very true. And I agree.

This thread is always on front page anyways. Don't need no damn sticky.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Very true. And I agree.

This thread is always on front page anyways. Don't need no damn sticky.
                you would
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

I feel so bad for my cousin. Her town is still under feet of water. They were evacuated during the floods last week. She was at work, and could not make it to her home to get anything, including her dogs. The police are now working with humane societies to rescue abondoned pets...no word on her puppies yet. I feel so bad for her. Still can't get into High River. The city is still under water. All those poor animals!!! Breaks my heart!
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

I feel so bad for my cousin. Her town is still under feet of water. They were evacuated during the floods last week. She was at work, and could not make it to her home to get anything, including her dogs. The police are now working with humane societies to rescue abondoned pets...no word on her puppies yet. I feel so bad for her. Still can't get into High River. The city is still under water. All those poor animals!!! Breaks my heart!

I really think it's bullshit when the "authorities" prevent people from going to their own homes after some disaster, fire, flood, threat, anything really. They pull that shit all the time. Gotta be a terrible feeling knowing your pets need you & some douchebag not letting you through to get them.

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I really think it's bullshit when the "authorities" prevent people from going to their own homes after some disaster, fire, flood, threat, anything really. They pull that shit all the time. Gotta be a terrible feeling knowing your pets need you & some douchebag not letting you through to get them.
                      It does suck, but I can understand where they're coming from. Water levels are still extremely high, and there has been sewage backup. What pisses me off is they did a door to door search for people that didn't follow the evacuation orders. They could have been rescuing pets at the same time.

My cousin tried to get home when the evac was ordered, but her street was already toast, it was no longer a street, but a fast moving river. This is our Katrina, so to speak...

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

I like this dog video Purina commercial. Well done Purina.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Yay!!! My cousin's fur babies have been rescued from that horrid mess. Sewage, rotting garbage, etc...yet some idiots still refuse to leave and have their children with them. Shake my fucking head...yup, this is our "Katrina".

Comment

• vh rides again
                            Commando
                            • Dec 2006

With my impending retirement looming we decided to get a new pup. We couldn't really have a dog in the past since we were always working.

His name is chopper he's a mix . His mom is half Great Dane and half English mastiff, his pop is a full blooded bull mastiff.
                            Last edited by vh rides again; 06-26-2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vh rides again

His name is chopper he's a mix . His mom is half Great Dane and half English mastiff, his pop is a full blooded bull mastiff

Ummm...dude.

You do realize that cute puppy is gonna end up like 240 pounds right? You are gonna think you are feeding the Patriots offensive line. Be ready to be knocked down cause when Chopper wants kisses - Chopper GETS kisses!!!!!

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Yay!!! My cousin's fur babies have been rescued from that horrid mess.

Good for you guys Angel and grats! Definitely a sigh of relief. You guys be safe and you know you got the best support system in the world with all the people here that love you.

Comment

Working...